What's new

Bangladesh must not allow Indian Commandos in Dhaka

This is reality terror show indian is setting up and indian high commission in Dhaka will be head quarter of indian terrorism.

Is that so, Then why dont you camp outside the High commission and do some surveillance. :rofl:

May be you can get some proof and expose Indian terrorism.:lol:

This your chance to save Bangladesh from the evil Indians You should go get proof.:police:

Actually, I do not know that either Indian commanders will arrive here for guard or not!

But, I imagine a set, suppose, Indian commanders are doing guard in front of Indian high commission in Dhaka. By the mean time, an army, or RAB, or police car or track of BD is passing by there. I believe, when ever the BD security force track will pass beside them, Indian commanders will, definitely, laugh at them and make a bad comments in mind like, ''How poor folks?!".

I will not blame India as they have concern about their High commission. But who knows, surely, that they may have some other bad intentions.

So if they will come here to guard, it means to me:

# World will think that we are failed to give security and BD is facing threats from the extremists and condition is out of control. But this is not true.

# If Indian commanders will deploy here then that will be a disregard to our nation and security forces which will prove we r unable. But we r not.

# It also could be our security concern and prestige issue.

# It's definitely the responsibility of govt. to give security to the foreign embassies. Otherwise we no need this BAL govt. or any govt.

# If Indian commanders will come it will mentally weak us and will be a strategical success for India to prove BD as unable extremist country. But we r not.

# So some BD members who do not have headache about this matter. I doubt about them that how much they think about BD. I, simply, dislike them.

@ AL-Zakir,

If the news is true then thanks u for ur concern about this conspiracy or activities by BAL govt. But I don't know why some BD members disagree with us.

Last edited:
Actually, I do not know that either Indian commanders will arrive here for guard or not!

But, I imagine a set, suppose, Indian commanders are doing guard in front of Indian high commission in Dhaka. By the mean time, an army, or RAB, or police car or track of BD is passing by there. I believe, when ever the BD security force track will pass beside them, Indian commanders will, definitely, laugh at them and make a bad comments in mind like, ''How poor folks?!".

I will not blame India as they have concern about their High commission. But who knows, surely, that they may have some other bad intentions.

# World will think that we are failed to give security and BD is in facing threats from the extremists and condition is out of control. But this is not true.

# If Indian commanders will deploy here then that will be a disregard to our nation and security forces which will prove we r unable. But we r not.

# It's definitely the responsibility to give security to the foreign embassies. Otherwise we no need this BAL govt. or any govt.

# If Indian commanders will come it will mentally weak us and will be a strategical success for India to prove BD as unable extremist country. But we r not.

# So some BD members who do not have headache about this matter. I doubt about them that how much they think about BD. I, simply, dislike them.

@ AL-Zakir,

If the news is true then thanks u for ur concern about this conspiracy or activities by BAL govt. But I don't know why some BD members are disagree with us.

Are you issuing some sort of challenge buddy? “Go ahead. Say my post is Kiddish. I dare you.”

You know what mate? I think it’s perfect. It’s a beautiful way to express love for one's country. Congratulations. In fact while you were tapping those key's, Indian Commanders were busy reading, laughing and thinking "Oh, what a poor bloke".

# World will think that we are failed to give security and BD is facing threats from the extremists and condition is out of control. But this is not true.

# It's definitely the responsibility of govt. to give security to the foreign embassies. Otherwise we no need this BAL govt. or any govt.

@ AL-Zakir,

If the news is true then thanks u for ur concern about this conspiracy or activities by BAL govt. But I don't know why some BD members disagree with us.

These are surely be the implications one would read out, good catch. indians spread the news through some report to see reaction. Now with chief indian stooge set to go Delhi, indians will fine tune their terror plan with another layer of deception. Just watch for it.

Are you issuing some sort of challenge buddy? “Go ahead. Say my post is Kiddish. I dare you.”

You know what mate? I think it’s perfect. It’s a beautiful way to express love for one's country. Congratulations. In fact while you were tapping those key's, Indian Commanders were busy reading, laughing and thinking "Oh, what a poor bloke".

I do not read ur replies to me. Do not reply me. U talk pointlessly.

Indian Commanders were busy reading, laughing and thinking "Oh, what a poor bloke".

indian commandos will be pulling their hair, just as you indians are doing and thinking why on earth indian govt taken up such terror plot and earning the terrorist title for indians?

So stop pleasing citizens of another country.
The initiator and supporters of this stupid thread are so dumb that they will never understand that their theory only pleases the Indian posters here. These guys always are there to worship RAW and Indian might and demean Bangladesh.

In 1971 they tried to demean us by supporting the occupying troops. Now, they do so by portraying BD as the weakest of a country, because it is no more the tail of Pakistan, where people are not capable to resist their godfather RAW.

@idune and other Bangladesi friends. You might be feeling happy with these kind of post, but think little bit about the image of Bangladesh you are projecting.

@idune and other Bangladesi friends. You might be feeling happy with these kind of post, but think little bit about the image of Bangladesh you are projecting.

you should worry about indian terrorist image as india is planning terror attack using its high commission as terror base and using its special forces. As india already been identified for running terror network in Pakistan using its embassy in Kabul and elwhere as terror base. And ran terror LTTE network in Srilanka. Bangladesh image is just fine, its just indian sponsored stooges in Bangladesh are exposed. And these indian stooges can not hide behind Bangladesh image as indians love to deceive.

@ AL-Zakir,

Thank you brother for excellent elaboration. You understood my concern. As long brother like you around than we will be safe Insh'allah though people who disagree with us simply born ignorant. I have no hope for them.

The news is true. BNP secretary general also express concern about bharatis presence in dhaka. I smell bigger conspiracy to undermine bd's law enforcement agency.

Last edited:
you should worry about indian terrorist image as india is planning terror attack using its high commission as terror base and using its special forces. As india already been identified for running terror network in Pakistan using its embassy in Kabul and elwhere as terror base. And ran terror LTTE network in Srilanka. Bangladesh image is just fine, its just indian sponsored stooges in Bangladesh are exposed. And these indian stooges can not hide behind Bangladesh image as indians love to deceive.

Thx buddy for reminding me, who I was trying to preach. :hitwall::hitwall:

This is hilarious.

The news is surely by pro-Pakistani sources. No truth behind it, yet. USA guards Canada's border. India and Bangladesh should maintain similar relationship. India is not Bangladesh's enemy. We are neighbours and friends. We should defend each other. Of course before this to happen, we must ensure we solve the concerns we have against each other. Bangladesh does not have any situation like Pakistan's. So there is no need for any Indian commandos. If we need commandos, we have our own who will protect Indian embassy. Bangladesh's Intelligence Agency unearthed the plot against the Indian embassy few weeks ago. They also arrested ULFA guys. So I am sure Indians know how capable we are. They just need to be friendly too;)

They do not represent Bangladesh alone. There are other Bangladeshis too. Ignore these posts.

In fact while you were tapping those key's, Indian Commanders were busy reading, laughing and thinking "Oh, what a poor bloke".

That was pretty funny !! (unless taken personal)

The basic issue here is that we have a very important institution in foreign land and we should make every effort to safeguard it. We cannot have another kabul style bombing of Indian embassy in dhaha. That would unnecessary sore the relations between the two neighbours. So in fact it is a good move towards stablizing Indo-bangla relations.

Back
Top Bottom