What's new

Bangladesh must not allow Indian Commandos in Dhaka

Watch how these bharati media label us if these commandos get to be in Bd. :angry:

I really dont think its first time we have sent our own commando's to protect our mission in foreign soil. Maybe you can let us know what you predict will the BHARATI MEDIA label you?.

I personally hate them bharatis presence in Bd. You have seen how their high commissioner talk some time. Out of all norms of diplomacy. It's their arrogance that irritate me sir. If this doesn't bother you than I do not know what to tell you guys.:hitwall:

Watch how these bharati media label us if these commandos get to be in Bd. :angry:

You may hate "bharatis" or wateve... nobody cares.

1) Infact myself and i guess most of other Indian members here dont think you represent a real Bangladeshi. Your posts and comments are filled with hate towards one and all. Your motives only seems to spread hate and not to discuss anything positive or constructive.:angry:

2) I would also like to highlight that India is the very reason Bangladesh is an independent sovereign country today. :cheers:

3)Again, Inspite of all your hate, Myself and i guess nearly all the Indian members respect Bangladesh's sovereignty. And nothing warms our heart more than peace and prosperity in Bangladesh.:yahoo:

4) And about those 50 commandos.. As pointed out earlier as wel, you are only shaming your country's brave soldiers and security ppl by discussing how 50 commandos could pose a security threat to your country.

So I am a munafiq because I do not want to see bharatis in my soil. Is Bangladeshi security force has no credibility left to protect foreign guest in Bangladesh. Is it how you so called liberation force perceive our security personal. A patriot like you than who need enemy? :coffee:

You do not want to see Indians on your soil? ... isnt it too late for that? ..... we already have our mission on your soil, isnt it?.. and that too pretty decently big one.

Have you by any chance heard about the US embassy siege in Iran? . I suggest you Google it. Will make you clear as to why almost ALL countries have their own security for its embassies on foreign soil's.

First of all I am amazed you even see a remote possibility that Indian commandos will take over Dhaka.:disagree::disagree:.. Really you are making a fun of your security apparatus.....

Secondly you are making a fun of yourself by seeing a possibility of takeover of Delhi,Kolkatta and nukes by 50+50 commandoes...:lol::lol:

:blah::blah:

I think that was a sarcastic comment from lajdani..:)

indians are trying to be copycat of their strategic master america. indians in same way trying to push their forces inside Bangladesh to carry out terror attack inside Bangladesh.50 or so indian forces means nothing but for carrying terror attack inside Bangladesh and live under diplomatic cover this is perfect opportunity for india. These evil indian special foces (only good for terror attack) in one disguise or another will hire people like eastwatch to carry out these terror acts inside Bangladesh. And when get caught red handed by law enforcement or people, their stooges in govt will come to rescue and will take shelter inside indian embassy. Thats very much the indian plan and awami tritors are showing sign of allowing this to happen.

Last edited:
But, if BD govt follows your suggestions, then our Al-zakir and Idune will come out with a new theory that India is forcing BD stooge govt to send commandos to Delhi only to be trained by their RAW to work as double agent. This is a typical Burmese style of thinking.

These Burmese also do not want BD to build railway lines, because RAW will enter through the network.

So why Burmese people using BD flag here?? Are Burmese related to BD by any means or they want to help BD?? :undecided:
Why these people hate India this much?? :confused:

Shame and hate for BAL govt.:rofl::flame::rofl:

**BAL = Bangladesh Awami League.

indians are trying to be copycat of their strategic master america. indians in same way trying to push their forces inside Bangladesh to carry out terror attack inside Bangladesh.50 or so indian forces means nothing but for carrying terror attack inside Bangladesh and live under diplomatic cover this is perfect opportunity for india. These evil indian special foces (only good for terror attack) in one disguise or another will hire people like eastwatch to carry out these terror acts inside Bangladesh. And when get caught red handed by law enforcement or people, their stooges in govt will come to rescue and will take shelter inside indian embassy. Thats very much the indian plan and awami tritors are showing sign of allowing this to happen.

Sucks, how did you gather this info? ... Man, you blew our cover. Just when we thought about this brilliant plan to take over Dhaka, you come over on this public forum and spill our beans.

Hey EastWatch ... man , you got exposed too... sorry mate, that param veer chakra promise no longer holds true. Adios.

Stage is set - with ULFA has been pushed by awami stooge govt and forced to issue aggravated statement. Subsequently awami stooge minister issuing threat to take on indian interna war. That cleared the way for indian special forces to carry out terror attack inside Bangladesh and blame ULFA for it.

I personally hate them bharatis presence in Bd.

That's because you have an inferiority complex. You see every move by India as aggression and an assault on BD's sovereignty because you are insecure and have no faith the capabilities of your own nation, or yourself for that matter.

You have seen how their high commissioner talk some time. Out of all norms of diplomacy. It's their arrogance that irritate me sir. If this doesn't bother you than I do not know what to tell you guys.:hitwall:

What arrogance? No matter what India does or says you'll always find something to get worked up about simply because you are paranoid, you can't deal with the fact that India is a larger and stronger nation which is why you fantasize about things like this..

United pakistan isn't possible because we have mushrik enemy between. What we need is to form a some kind of union. It will be good for both our nation.

Bharat will be barricade by Islamic army and that will make me really happy.:D

Bharat dominance will be history as I see it. :smokin:

:lol:, :lol:, :lol:

I feel sorry for you.

Oh no! the Indian media is making fun of us!! Grow up dude, have some faith in your country and your people.

Shame and hate for BAL ? ... Mate ... he just threw pride of your country's armed force down that gutter ... Oh, you didnt notice that, did you?

While we expose indo awami design, indians are trying hide behind Bangladesh armed forces pride, which india is destroying everyday. Clever ploy but not so clever to see through it.

Brother Bangladesh I am sure you can see how desperate indians and awami stooges are to hide their real color.Have you read Sajeeb Wajed Joy article about Bangladesh? If not pm me I will send you link to see how Awami league up for destrying Bangladesh armed forces.

Come to bollywood and write screenplays for sci-fi movies..I am sure you will be a huge success.. we dont have enough people here to write these kind of mind blowing stuff.. :lol:

Come to bollywood and write screenplays for sci-fi movies..I am sure you will be a huge success.. we dont have enough people here to write these kind of mind blowing stuff.. :lol:

This is reality terror show indian is setting up and indian high commission in Dhaka will be head quarter of indian terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom