What's new

Bangladesh: Momen called on the United States to consider domestic policy

rainbowrascal

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
AK Abdul Momen has said it is time to reconsider the country's domestic policy following a gun attack in the United States. He also remarked that the development of countries like Bangladesh is being hampered due to some countries worrying about the internal affairs of others.

The foreign minister told reporters at the ministry on Wednesday (May 25th).

The whole world is in economic crisis due to the Ukraine-Russia war. Dhaka thinks that the developed countries are showing more interest in the internal affairs of the developing countries without paying attention to the solution of this crisis.

The United States has repeatedly raised questions about the human rights situation in Bangladesh over the past few months. However, he acknowledged that incident and urged US to consider it's own national policy.

Momen says people are killed in malls and people are killed in schools in their country. This is an instability, it is very sad. It's time to think about their own policy. Instead of looking at their own country, they are paying more attention to other countries and interfering in various matters. As a result, in many cases, things are getting interrupted.

Meanwhile, the United States is interested in including Bangladesh in a new economic structure called IPEFA for the development of the Indo-Pacific region. However, Dhaka does not yet know anything clear about this economic alliance.

However, the foreign minister said Dhaka was ready to play a supportive role in any alliance for the development of the country and the region.

I am liking this new "tough" talking by BD.

BD has slapped down both India and USA recently publicly, if only indirectly.

India has already realised that BD is an equal to it, and the USA needs to understand that it better keep countries like BD onside if it is going to have much influence outside it's traditional allies.

India has already realised that BD is an equal to it, and the USA needs to understand that it better keep countries like BD onside if it is going to have much influence outside it's traditional allies.
Equal or not equal, that I don't know .
But its better we have friendly relations with as many neighbors possible.
There is always the exception though.

Equal or not equal, that I don't know .
But its better we have friendly relations with as many neighbors possible.
There is always the exception though.

Your whole W Bengal and NE states are being pulled into the BD greater economy.

Modi has finally accepted that only BD can save that region from poverty and possible disintegration from India.

Bruh please, ffs please!

Maybe truth hurts but it is what it is.

BD is the economic engine in the whole region. Only it can pull that backward region out of poverty.

India has failed for 75 years.

I only said this as somone cannot accept that India has been finally forced to treat BD as an equal.

Your whole W Bengal and NE states are being pulled into the BD greater economy.

Modi has finally accepted that only BD can save that region from poverty and possible disintegration from India.
I have heard this tape recorder multiple times , thanks for reminding me again .
As if money for west Bengal and other states comes from dhaka instead of delhi
Yes your directorate for military intelligence has been helpful in neutralising militants
I give you credit there

Maybe truth hurts but it is what it is.

BD is the economic engine in the whole region. Only it can pull that backward region out of poverty.

India has failed for 75 years.

I only said this as somone cannot accept that India has been finally forced to treat BD as an equal.
Okay , fine as wish to interpret

You have got rich recently , again you are presuming friendly nature for weakness.
And i keep reminding myself not to judge indo Bangla relations from viewpoint of a pdf Bangladeshis.

I have read this tape recorder multiple times , thanks for reminding me again .
As if money for west Bengal and other states comes from dhaka instead of delhi

What has this money done for 75 years for W Bengal and NE states?

Sweet f*all.

There is only one large economic region in the area and that is BD.

They need a large market and investments more than handouts from Delhi to prosper.

Last edited:

Tone it down, bro!

Toupee wala is an embarrassment!

As a Sylheti I feel especially embarrassed given our rich history with big moderate political leaders.

From Shah Jalal, Osmany, Saifur Rahman, Muhith, Kibria et al

I don’t want all this big talk!!!!

I don’t want to be at the end of American, Chinese or even Hinduvta vengeance!!!

Keep your head down and build a bloody needles factory!!

I get more joy from seeing a factory open than seeing a fighter jet over the sky!

Talk softly and carry a handbag!

AK Abdul Momen has said it is time to reconsider the country's domestic policy following a gun attack in the United States. He also remarked that the development of countries like Bangladesh is being hampered due to some countries worrying about the internal affairs of others.

The foreign minister told reporters at the ministry on Wednesday (May 25th).
This Alga Momen is a menace to international diplomacy. Why he is shouting at the USA's internal matters like gun shootings by individuals. Although otherwise a gentleman, he has little sense on diplomacy and courtesy.

Was the shooter a RAB troop of the USA and he shot people to death by order of President Biden like our RAB troops do by order of Hasina? But, Momen is seeking parallel on these two things.

Momen is talking as if BD has become another superpower like Russia. Very bad.

About BD development, all the educated countries know BD development claims are a farce.

Back
Top Bottom