What's new

Bangladesh Military prepares for a WAR against Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from wb and kerala,i have seen open cow slaughter in hyderabad too.....dunno if thats illegal,but yes cow slaughtering is common there.....btw,iajdani bhai,cant the other states get packached beef from wb or kerala???......hahah,its funny you missed a thing as simple as that!!.....and zakir,carry on!.....enough derailing the thread,i guess all ur cow related queries have been done away with,and i dont expect a reply to this post which may cause furthur derailing......carry on with your good work,wisemen

Jako, I am a practising muslim and let me tell you something that if I was in india, I would not slaughter cow just to show respect to my neighbor. Respecting neighbor view and religion is very much part of islamic way of life( I am sure the same goes with every other religions
of the world) but that does not mean that we the muslim, practice it in our daily life.

However, it is always fun to poke my indian friend with the cow sluaghtering issue along with other indian conspiaracy.

Jako, I am a practising muslim and let me tell you something that if I was in india, I would not slaughter cow just to show respect to my neighbor. Respecting neighbor view and religion is very much part of islamic way of life( I am sure the same goes with every other religions
of the world) but that does not mean that we the muslim, practice it in our daily life.

However, it is always fun to poke my indian friend with the cow sluaghtering issue along with other indian conspiaracy.

Dont you have hindu neighbour in Bangladesh; yet you slaughter cows. Dont try to be too nice which just looks like a hypocrate.:sick:

Do you remember the incident with Sheikh Burhanuddin(Mazar ofSheikh Burhanuddin on Flickr - Photo Sharing! ) with regards to cow slaughter to celebrate the birth of his son thus arrival of Shah Jalal. We are not entitle to be that nice with no hindus when they have done extra ordianry repression to then minority musims in bengal.

We are not entitle to be that nice with no hindus when they have done extra ordianry repression to then minority musims in bengal.

Sorry to hear that, you poor unfortunate soul.

Dont you have hindu neighbour in Bangladesh; yet you slaughter cows. Dont try to be too nice which just looks like a hypocrate.:sick:

For the last, three years I am doing Eid ul Adha in Bangladesh. Always, slaughter the cow inside the wall as one of our neighbor is hindu. Before, You open your big mouth - see that in Bangladesh hindu are the minority and slaughtering cow in Bangladesh is not the same things as slaughtering cow in some part of india where it is muslim who are the minority and need to show respect to the majority culture they live in.

During the time of the prophet when muslim migrated to Abusinia(Ethopia) to escape the procecussion to the christian ethiopia, prophet clearly warn them to respect the way of the people there and not to do something that will offend the majority people at the same time not to compromise your believe.

I see slaughtering cow in majority hindu area fall into the same advice of prophet give to the migrating muslim to Abusenia.

That is the way the life of a believer is. It can be happen to muslim, hindu or other religion.

Now, just shut up your big ugly mouth.

Do you remember the incident with Sheikh Burhanuddin(Mazar ofSheikh Burhanuddin on Flickr - Photo Sharing! ) with regards to cow slaughter to celebrate the birth of his son thus arrival of Shah Jalal. We are not entitle to be that nice with no hindus when they have done extra ordianry repression to then minority musims in bengal.

Brother, Islam goes only one way -Quran and Sunnah. Nothing else.
If some of the early muslim who came to the subcontinent did not act in kind way, at least I would not be a muslim as my ancestor converted from the lowest caste hindu(please no offense to the hindu people here).

If you read quran, it is clear one should not be punish for the crime of other. If one hindu did it to some people that does not mean it was done by all the hindu that we know.

I think, this thread has lost its usefulness. Instead of talking about BD-Burma war matters, people are talking about cow worshipping and cow slaughtering. Can someone post any latest developments in our border with that Burma? Are the Burmese still erecting fence within 150 ft, instead of 150 m, from the border? Or are they strengthening their troop buildups near the border?

I think that is the fun part :)

For the last, three years I am doing Eid ul Adha in Bangladesh. Always, slaughter the cow inside the wall as one of our neighbor is hindu. Before, You open your big mouth - see that in Bangladesh hindu are the minority and slaughtering cow in Bangladesh is not the same things as slaughtering cow in some part of india where it is muslim who are the minority and need to show respect to the majority culture they live in.
During the time of the prophet when muslim migrated to Abusinia(Ethopia) to escape the procecussion to the christian ethiopia, prophet clearly warn them to respect the way of the people there and not to do something that will offend the majority people at the same time not to compromise your believe.

I see slaughtering cow in majority hindu area fall into the same advice of prophet give to the migrating muslim to Abusenia.

That is the way the life of a believer is. It can be happen to muslim, hindu or other religion.

Now, just shut up your big ugly mouth.

I did not buy your word here and I cant resist to open my mouth either the second time. Good that you slaughter cows inside your wall; why not you stop slaughtering all together as you have a neighbour right in front of your house but you would rather do that in India because hindus are majority there. I can not accept your lame logic as you will stop slaughtering cows where hindus were in majority and keep on hurting them when they were minority.

if you want somebody to shut mouth then you have to stop posting your sick and hypocrate comments on the forum. Otherwise you should expect a gentlemen's reply.

I did not buy your word here and I cant resist to open my mouth either the second time. Good that you slaughter cows inside your wall; why not you stop slaughtering all together as you have a neighbour right in front of your house but you would rather do that in India because hindus are majority there. I can not accept your lame logic as you will stop slaughtering cows where hindus were in majority and keep on hurting them when they were minority.

if you want somebody to shut mouth then you have to stop posting your sick and hypocrate comments on the forum. Otherwise you should expect a gentlemen's reply.

OK, My appology for my bad comment. But, you got that logic wrong. Being majority in USA, this is perfectly fine to dine in wine and pork in public. Will that be exceptable and respectable in muslim conservative country to show respect to your neighbor ?

If some of the early muslim who came to the subcontinent did not act in kind way, at least I would not be a muslim as my ancestor converted from the lowest caste hindu(please no offense to the hindu people here).

If you read quran, it is clear one should not be punish for the crime of other. If one hindu did it to some people that does not mean it was done by all the hindu that we know.

Yes! May Allah preserve you my innocent brother. :) I on the other hand came from hot temper blood line. :D

We had pages after page of discussion on this issue. You are dead wrong on this as you might had read some back page editorial of west pakistani or some BJP souces. Most low caste remained as lows caste in Bengal with fewer exception. I dont know since how long your ancestor got converted, otherwise you should have mixed up by now for the last 800 years of inter marriage and all.

Last edited:
OK, My appology for my bad comment. But, you got that logic wrong. Being majority in USA, this is perfectly fine to dine in wine and pork in public. Will that be exceptable and respectable in muslim conservative country to show respect to your neighbor ?

No this is not perfectly fine wining and porking if you are a muslim. What are you trying to prove here?

If you want to do something for a reason than you should keep on doing it regardless of your geographical and political surroundings as long as reason remains the same.

No this is not perfectly fine wining and porking if you are a muslim. What are you trying to prove here?

If you want to do something for a reason than you should keep on doing it regardless of your geographical and political surroundings as long as reason remains the same.

Perhaps, You need as much explanation as a 10 yrs old. It is perfectly fine for a non muslim to dine with wine and pork in public in USA. But, if the same non muslim person moved to a conservative muslim country, it would not be appropriate.

I guess we see the world in different way. I will end my discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom