What's new

Bangladesh is seeking two anti-submarine warfare helicopters

Pretty much expected after the submarine purchased. This will gradually open up the drive for ASW warfare within the navy. Personally, AW159 might be a good option due to us already using its transport version.

I don't think we operate the AW 159 Naval Helo currently AFAIK, it was only recently inducted into the AW product 'collection'. Previously it was called the BAe Super Lynx (UK Product) and has been used as a ASuW platform by the Royal Navy for like four decades or so.

The AW 139 transport is a different animal which we own a few of, which is a larger version of the AW109 which we also operate. AW products are numbered in the pattern AW 1x9, with the AW189 being the largest in the range.

AW 139
aw139-bangladesh-sar1-2x.jpg

AW 109
bangladesh+navy+aw+109_2.jpg

Last edited:
What's the point? A mice can choose to fight the lion, and end up getting thrashed and owned disrespectfully. Or it can cooperate with the lion and prosper, while getting owned by the lion respectfully and subtly. A mice is only destined to get owned by one lion or another depending upon the patch of jungle.

"To understand this, you have to go back to what [the] young brother here referred to as the house Negro and the field Negro — back during slavery. There was two kinds of slaves. There was the house Negro and the field Negro. The house Negroes – they lived in the house with master, they dressed pretty good, they ate good ’cause they ate his food — what he left. They lived in the attic or the basement, but still they lived near the master; and they loved their master more than the master loved himself. They would give their life to save the master’s house quicker than the master would. The house Negro, if the master said, “We got a good house here,” the house Negro would say, “Yeah, we got a good house here.” Whenever the master said “we,” he said “we.” That’s how you can tell a house Negro.
If the master’s house caught on fire, the house Negro would fight harder to put the blaze out than the master would. If the master got sick, the house Negro would say, “What’s the matter, boss, we sick?” We sick! He identified himself with his master more than his master identified with himself. And if you came to the house Negro and said, “Let’s run away, let’s escape, let’s separate,” the house Negro would look at you and say, “Man, you crazy. What you mean, separate? Where is there a better house than this? Where can I wear better clothes than this? Where can I eat better food than this?” That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a “house nigger.” And that’s what we call him today, because we’ve still got some house niggers running around here."

I can only deduce from your post that you are proud of being the house negro. Enjoy.

samuel_l_jackson-django_unchained-6.jpg

A mice can choose to fight the lion, and end up getting thrashed and owned disrespectfully.
India and its people, at its best, have been a group of foxes. BD is always a lion. The forefathers of BD people ruled over the entire eastern India for about six centuries. A bullet is not shot from the barrel of a gun, but from the bravery of the shooter.

What's the point? A mice can choose to fight the lion, and end up getting thrashed and owned disrespectfully. Or it can cooperate with the lion and prosper, while getting owned by the lion respectfully and subtly. A mice is only destined to get owned by one lion or another depending upon the patch of jungle.

A homogeneous nation of 165m can not be defeated in the battlefield and it can not be held by an enemy nation, the calculus is as simple as that.

This mice is capable enough to hold its own.

Guys, just stop quoting him. That dimwit is banned already.

Stick to the topic and discuss relevant stuffs.

I don't think we operate the AW 159 Naval Helo currently AFAIK, it was only recently inducted into the AW product 'collection'. Previously it was called the BAe Super Lynx (UK Product) and has been used as a ASuW platform by the Royal Navy for like four decades or so.

The AW 139 transport is a different animal which we own a few of, which is a larger version of the AW109 which we also operate. AW products are numbered in the pattern AW 1x9, with the AW189 being the largest in the range.

Yes my bad. It was AW109, confused with 159. Same company though.

I would want to see the capacity building over the years as we possess underwater warfare capability.

"To understand this, you have to go back to what [the] young brother here referred to as the house Negro and the field Negro — back during slavery. There was two kinds of slaves. There was the house Negro and the field Negro. The house Negroes – they lived in the house with master, they dressed pretty good, they ate good ’cause they ate his food — what he left. They lived in the attic or the basement, but still they lived near the master; and they loved their master more than the master loved himself. They would give their life to save the master’s house quicker than the master would. The house Negro, if the master said, “We got a good house here,” the house Negro would say, “Yeah, we got a good house here.” Whenever the master said “we,” he said “we.” That’s how you can tell a house Negro.
If the master’s house caught on fire, the house Negro would fight harder to put the blaze out than the master would. If the master got sick, the house Negro would say, “What’s the matter, boss, we sick?” We sick! He identified himself with his master more than his master identified with himself. And if you came to the house Negro and said, “Let’s run away, let’s escape, let’s separate,” the house Negro would look at you and say, “Man, you crazy. What you mean, separate? Where is there a better house than this? Where can I wear better clothes than this? Where can I eat better food than this?” That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a “house nigger.” And that’s what we call him today, because we’ve still got some house niggers running around here."

I can only deduce from your post that you are proud of being the house negro. Enjoy.

samuel_l_jackson-django_unchained-6.jpg
I was actually looking for the similar phrase but you made my day. House Negro.. I coluld not put it in a better way.

Last edited:
you, sir, maybe, seeing a lynx as a mice...

btw, BD has a population of almost 17 crore. 1/3 of them are young. they can b power factor if their leaders led them in a right direction.

and most importantly around BD there's no lion. all r blood sucker rickets :big_boss:

Dont see any "Lion":blink:. You mean India? That a old "Dinosor" dude:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:sniper::mad:
:crazy_pilot::dance3::omghaha:

3000? First 200 then 1000 now 3000 next what 1 million years muslim rule???:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am responsible for what I said not what you have understood. I never said muslims kept hindus slaves for 3000 years. You know what I mean ?

Sometimes undestimating the underdog brings the downfall of the lion.

Bangladesh and India never went into a conflict, some border incident doesn't qualify as 'conflict'......if it ever happens, then there won't be any 'last time' or 'first time', it will be 'just one time'.
Yeah, India would learn to not make the same mistake and go to war with Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom