What's new

Bangladesh is going back to 1972-75 era !!

He is a Pakistani not Bangladeshi.
And Neherru is your Peso and Mt. Batten is your Grand Daddy and Ram had eaten all the cows in Lanka.

I.E. Dear Mod, if this post is reported then please note that I'm returning Indian's dues in kind. And please don't hesitate to read
Toxis_Pus's recent posts before deleting this one, thanks.

You are not worth reporting. We wish you stay longer and continue to make a fool of yourself.

And Neherru is your Peso and Mt. Batten is your Grand Daddy and Ram had eaten all the cows in Lanka.

I.E. Dear Mod, if this post is reported then please note that I'm returning Indian's dues in kind. And please don't hesitate to read
Toxis_Pus's recent posts before deleting this one, thanks.

lol :cheers::cheers::cheers::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:
I enjoyed it.

You are not worth reporting. We wish you stay longer and continue to make a fool of yourself.
World community wouldn't have seen such spillover of angers if I B hanumans hadn't got licence of wearing cloths at the first place let alone acting as critics.

World community wouldn't have seen such spillover of angers if I B hanumans hadn't got licence of wearing cloths at the first place let alone acting as critics.

I am loving it. Man we got you on fire, have some water. Hope you do not become rocket.:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Resorting to sophistry to make up for a screwed up situation.Did not work!!Sophistry is not in language, its in words, and your words are an indication of how cheap you are.
chill out man!! looks like we got you real bad!:wave::wave:

Ok, i agree! That there are no links between ISI and naxals!
Can you also give us your comments about HuJI?
And we were helping the people from terrorism caused by your army in 1971. Talk about denial!!!

you conveniently forget about West Pakistanis in East Pakistan who were innocent people. They were slaughtered so ruthlessly that its difficult to even describe.

In that sense, our revenge against india will never be complete. But anyways, the naxals are a purely local phenomenon in india.

"Single biggest threat to india" as per your own PM Singh. Yet indians are always obcessed with Pakistan?

I hear about Lt. Gen (retd.) Gul, Zaid Hamid, ISI, and other such things in indian news/tabloids more than I hear it in our own!!! :woot::rofl:

Resorting to sophistry to make up for a screwed up situation.Did not work!!Sophistry is not in language, its in words, and your words are an indication of how cheap you are.
chill out man!! looks like we got you real bad!:wave::wave:
Look at Shinny, Sophistry Indian is running away from having super " Ondokosher Race". Looks like Bangladeshis got Ondokoshes whereas Indians got ondokoshes:cheesy:

Look at Shinny, Sophistry Indian is running away from having super " Ondokosher Race". Looks like Bangladeshis got Ondokoshes whereas Indians got ondokoshes:cheesy:

people like you should be grateful for thesaurus.
Go back discover words and post dem here. So much trouble we are causing you. loser.

you conveniently forget about West Pakistanis in East Pakistan who were innocent people. They were slaughtered so ruthlessly that its difficult to even describe.

In that sense, our revenge against india will never be complete. But anyways, the naxals are a purely local phenomenon in india.

"Single biggest threat to india" as per your own PM Singh. Yet indians are always obcessed with Pakistan?

I hear about Lt. Gen (retd.) Gul, Zaid Hamid, ISI, and other such things in indian news/tabloids more than I hear it in our own!!! :woot::rofl:

Sir, please go back read my entire conversation with Jana! I did not drag pakistan into the mix. Jana was the one talking about RAW., and then how India caused terrorism in East Pakistan. My reply was only a response to the comment.Talk about obsession, how many posters here are obsessed with CIA - RAW- Mossad "team" and even each of them individually. India is a favorite here when its about obsession. Everyday i see a new "come and bash India " thread on the forum. The source behind them are mostly unknown, ill informed, immature columnists with no credibility.
Thanks

people like you should be grateful for thesaurus.
Go back discover words and post dem here. So much trouble we are causing you. loser.
Methink Shakespearian eloquence didn't come from Indian guided thesaurus hence thou shouldn't guide Ondokosh-holder and Banor shouldn't lead Bangladeshis.:sniper:

Methink Shakespearian eloquence didn't come from Indian guided thesaurus hence thou shouldn't guide Ondokosh-holder and Banor shouldn't lead Bangladeshis.:sniper:
Lol you actually used the thesaurus this time. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Very good, entertain people more with your antics. let them all have a bigger laugh!!

Mujeeb’s daughter admits her father was a traitor
By Monjurul Hassan

Mujib had chalked B'desh independence plan in UK'

Updated on Monday, March 08, 2010,

Dhaka: Bangladesh's founding father Sheikh Mujibur Rahman had chalked out country's independence plans in London two years ahead of its liberation from Pakistan in 1971, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has said.

"He went to London on October 22, 1969 following his release in the Agartala case on April 22 that year. I reached London the next day from Italy, where I was living with my husband," Hasina told a party rally yesterday. Bangladesh independence was achieved after nine months of war with Pakistan,....................
Mujib had chalked B`desh independence plan in London: Hasina

Mujib planned separation from Pakistan in 1969: Hasina.
Mujib planned separation from Pakistan in 1969: Hasina

This is but another ill-effort by Sheikh Hasina to place her father as the planner and then the declarer of separation and independence of Bangladesh. Her sole motive is to oust President Zia from the position of the Proclaimer of Independence of BD.

People of today may think that BD population's thinking was same in 1969 as it is today or it was before 26th March, 1971. Other than the unfurling of a separate flag by some student leaders at the Paltan meeting that had the map of (east) Pakistan at the center, there was nobody who said 'Pakistan Murdabad' before the killing morning of 26th March, 1971. People were just not ready to accept a separation in those days.

AL did not win the election on the promise of a separate BD. Everything then changed in the early morning of 26th March, 1971. Every one, except a few Razakaars, wanted a separate Bangladesh. In such an atmosphere in 1969 when nobody would accept a separation, how it is possible for Sk. Mujib to go to London and plan for a separation. He could have been killed by the public for this.

If he really wanted to do so even in 1971, he would not have allowed himself to be arrested by the Pakistan army and taken to (west) Pakistan. I would like to ask SH, if her father was so desparate for a separation, then how he was planninmg to achieve it? Was it by throwing himself to the gallow? Was it not more usual that he would avoid arrest and then lead a struggle and a guerrilla war?

But, he did the opposite thing. He told many times, "I will not be responsible for breaking Pakistan." It was Zulfiqer Ali Bhutto who wanted todo the breaking only to get himself propmoted to the post of PM. He was not willing to give democracy a chance. He could not wait for the next election.

AL gained 162 seats out of 300 in 1971. But, could it be that AL would have gained the same majority in the next election? It was almost impossible only because it is not possible too satisfy a poor population. It is not possible to maintain popularity when a Party is in power. Bhutto should have waited another 4 years to become the PM of Pakistan. He can be regarded as the main instigator for the separation.

Last edited:
Lol you actually used the thesaurus this time. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Very good, entertain people more with your antics. let them all have a bigger laugh!!
Methink Thou, doth didn't derive from Indiapedia, were it shinny Indian?

Back
Top Bottom