What's new

Bangladesh is also worried about Indian Muslims: Pakistani President Alvi

I am guessing if we can convince Middle East especially gulf countries about this anti-Muslim conspiracy, then they can and will replace some of the Indian Hindus working in those countries with Muslims. Once Indian Hindus start coming home then Chaiwala will get the message...

Fair is fair.

See how this works - my Pakistani friends? Pakistan stands to gain as well...

They want to sell more oil to India and has made a plan to invest 70 billion usd along with UAE for oil, gas and refinery sectors in India.

Oh well.
Those who born in India and have a average family history dont need to worry about NRC.
Rest of all illegal ,they are done.
Assam NRC was a pilot project one .
In pan Indian NRC exrecise all those short comings in Assam NRC will address.

Illegals will be kicked out .Those who come to India with legal documents can work and we welcomes them.

Pakistan is a not a factor here .
How many times our MEA insulted this people to mind their own business and not interfere in Indias own legal proceedings?

1. what will happen to those deemed illegal and hence loosing the citizenship? will their children be the Indian citizen.

2. you can tell anyone, just like anyone tells you to mind your own business....unless you have power to stop them....it doesnt mean jack

I am guessing if we can convince Middle East especially gulf countries about this anti-Muslim conspiracy, then they can and will replace some of the Indian Hindus working in those countries with Muslims. Once Indian Hindus start coming home then Chaiwala will get the message...

Fair is fair.

That is a very naive way of looking at things. If Gulf Arabs cared about oppression of Muslims, Palestine and Kashmir would have been directly affected. It is a shame when Iran is more vocal than them about those causes. They are fine with India's policies against Non-Arab Muslims, it doesn't bother them at all.

Don't be so obsessed with Pakistan, its getting old.

"But...but...we do not care about what Bangladesh thinks."

We are only concerned with Indians being pushed into Bangladesh. Some people need to get it through their heads that Indians Muslims are Indians.

No Bangladeshi in his/her right mind would choose to live in NE shithole states.

BGB is already in action.

Last edited:
It is a shame when Iran is more vocal than them about those causes.
It's no shame, but it's the reality. It's time for the unification of Shia and sunni. As long as this dividation remain stronger, we have no hope.

We should worship Allah alone instead of worshipping our Arabian counterpart considering them as superior Muslim ( huge numbers of Muslim think so)only because once Rasulullah ( pbuh) was once born there.

If Rasulullah ( pbuh) was born there, then also that is the birth place of Abu jahil, Abu lahab, or Abdullah ibn Ubai too.

Remember the hadith of the horn of devil?

Also lots of Muslims are suffering from superiority complex and that is completely non Islamic and act of jahiliyah.

Places just under lamp is darker.

It's time to eliminate the artificial dividation and also time to kick out ignorant mullahs who are acting as enemy tools to divide and rule.

Finally I believe, Turkey and Iran are on right track. And Iran is the final stronghold of light who are openly protesting westerns.

Turkey will remain in the same level as long as Mr Erdogan elected. I wish he will make a good successor of him who can carry his works after he is gone.

This is the only way for Muslims to survive with dignity and honor.

"But...but...we do not care about what Bangladesh thinks."
Good shot :lol:

Last edited:
Don't be so obsessed with Pakistan, its getting old.

Not many are, in my neck of the woods, either in the left coast or in Bangladesh.

Maybe you should tell your President and your media to follow your advice and not be so obsessed with Bangladesh.

They must know something you don't. :-)

It's no shame, but it's the reality. It's time for the unification of Shia and sunni. As long as this dividation remain stronger, we have no hope.

You can't have cordial, normal ties between Pakistan and Bangladesh, yet you believe you have the answer for the ills of the Muslim Ummah?

How about we stop stabbing each other in the back using Kuffar like India. Then we can move on from here.

Not many are, in my neck of the woods, either in the left coast or in Bangladesh.

Maybe you should tell your President and your media to follow your advice and not be so obsessed with Bangladesh.

They must know something you don't. :-)

Ofcourse you always have a hyperbolic answer.

Fair is fair.

Bigger question is for you, who has stopped you to convince the world that Indian are evil? Are you waiting for miracle to happen and then you will keep trying?

BTW, What have you done so far for those poor Muslim refugees from Myanmar?

You can't have cordial, normal ties between Pakistan and Bangladesh, yet you believe you have the answer for the ills of the Muslim Ummah?
If Pakistani policy makers are not like you ( pdf Pakistani guys), be sure Pakistan and Bangladesh is going to be bosom friends again soon. Just it's a complex procedure ( and demand time) that you ( plural) will not understand who's brain is fill with some fixed idea that has no value in practical life.

This AL and Pakistan will be closer time to time, as AL and China, AL and America came very closer.

Both countries supported Pakistan against Bangladesh in 1971 war ( and China recognized Bangladesh after Pakistan) , yet they have very cordial relationship with AL and both countries literally ditched BNP.

Your country will do so, just wait and see.

How about we stop stabbing each other in the back using Kuffar like India. Then we can move on from here.
Aren't UAE and Saudi Arabia doing the same thing? Why does it only bother you when the case is Bangladesh?

Atleast Bangladesh officially remained neutral. What about Arabians?

Keep in mind that everything has it's time. So just wait and watch.

BTW, What have you done so far for those poor Muslim refugees from Myanmar?

Oh we've done plenty mister. They have brought in environmental catastrophe to one of the most pristine beach areas in Southern Bangladesh, we have put up with this which is more than any country would do. and we've housed and fed them for over two years now, much more than India ever did even for us in 1971.

Now they are going to an Island where they have well-planned housing in a township just built for them. This is way better than most small towns in India itself, not to mention any temporary refugee towns with tents. Rohingyas have it made...

iu

If Pakistani policy makers are not like you ( pdf Pakistani guys), be sure Pakistan and Bangladesh is going to be bosom friends again soon.

How did you come to a conclusion which I never stated? You are misrepresenting the position of most Pakistanis who are pro-BDi people, including me.

Aren't UAE and Saudi Arabia doing the same thing?

It doesn't make it right when others do it either. Again, you are dishonestly trying to manipulate my words.

This is why we generally avoid back and forth with you guys here, learn to debate the issues instead of inventing talking points and misrepresenting others.

How did you come to a conclusion which I never stated? You are misrepresenting the position of most Pakistanis who are pro-BDi people, including me.

It doesn't make it right when others do it either. Again, you are dishonestly trying to manipulate my words.
Nah it could be a misunderstanding. Perhaps I missed your message. I am really sorry if I misunderstood your message. Peace brother ! :-)

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Why is Mr.Alvi passing statements concerning Bangladesh ? They don't even like you or this country Mr Alvi. Unnecessarily budding in someone else's matter.

Ms Hasina recently didn't accept our embassy stuff in Bangladesh. Bengali people gave their verdict in 1971. Let them sort out their own mess.

Why is Mr.Alvi passing statements concerning Bangladesh ? They don't even like you or this country Mr Alvi. Unnecessarily budding in someone else's matter.

Ms Hasina recently didn't accept our embassy stuff in Bangladesh. Bengali people gave their verdict in 1971. Let them sort out their own mess.

From my experience, atleast a half or 40% Bangladeshis have a good impression of Pakistanis and don't ascribe to Hasina's brainwashing. The Sylhetis are almost totally pro-Pakistani, and they share blood with Pukhtoons and Punjabis whom they intermarried with or descended from.

Back
Top Bottom