What's new

‘Bangladesh has no plan to cut ties with Pakistan’

you seems to me some tableeghi-deobandi

I am a Muslim . Sunni Muslim. Tablighi deobandis are sunnis too. Bangladeshis are sunnis and majority of mullahs belong to Tablighi community.

Sunni Shia don't matter. All believing muslims support Sharia. As they consider law of God > Man made law.

I am a Muslim . Sunni Muslim. Tablighi deobandis are sunnis too. Bangladeshis are sunnis and majority of mullahs belong to Tablighi community.

Sunni Shia don't matter. All believing muslims support Sharia. As they consider law of God > Man made law.

listen my friend iam not into this sectarian b.s but tableegis aint sunnis, they are the modernised form of Wahabis--when ever any terror attack happens in the world by a Musalman, sunnis are held responsible for it and bear the brunt---infact not even a single terror attack has been committed by any sunni so we make distinction between them and us-- you cannot brush tableeghis as sunnis just because some arabs mullahs have coined this term that every thing which is not shia is a sunni. when you cannot digest other sects and try to impose your interpretation of Sharia--- then other sects also react

you seems to me some tableeghi-deobandi

listen my friend iam not into this sectarian b.s but tableegis aint sunnis, they are the modernised form of Wahabis--when ever any terror attack happens in the world by a Musalman, sunnis are held responsible for it and bear the brunt---infact not even a single terror attack has been committed by any sunni so we make distinction between them and us-- you cannot brush tableeghis as sunnis just because some arabs mullahs have coined this term that every thing which is not shia is a sunni. when you cannot digest other sects and try to impose your interpretation of Sharia--- then other sects also react

Answer this question my friend. Show me anywhere in the Quran or any authentic hadith where it mentions the groups 'Tableeghi', 'Barelvi'? These groups were formed in South Asia and as far as I'm concerned you get no sawab being part of these groups. These groups emerged in the subcontinent taking inspiration from Hinduism/Sikhism (especially the Barelvi/Sufi cults). Tableeghi and other groups like the Faraizi movement emerged after seeing that the locals still held onto some mushreek customs (especially the sufis).

I wouldn't refer to them as "sects"..

Answer this question my friend. Show me anywhere in the Quran or any authentic hadith where it mentions the groups 'Tableeghi', 'Barelvi'? These groups were formed in South Asia and as far as I'm concerned you get no sawab being part of these groups. These groups emerged in the subcontinent taking inspiration from Hinduism/Sikhism (especially the Barelvi/Sufi cults). Tableeghi and other groups like the Faraizi movement emerged after seeing that the locals still held onto some mushreek customs (especially the sufis).

if it was not for some Hashemi or Sufi saint you would still be a hindu. mughals or umyas didn,t made you people musalman
go worship your bedouins , umays , abbasi and celebrate your 150 year old yazeedi islam planted by britishers:sick: , you folks alone slaughtered million of Musalmans in the name of bidda and shirk, who gave you this authority? whole of your kind,s yazeedi gene pool should be eradicated---------

The Braelvi/Sufi "cults" are the reason you were born in a Muslim family in the first place

if it was not for some Hashemi or Sufi saint you would still be a hindu. mughals or umyas didn,t made you people musalman
go worship your bedouins , umays , abbasi and celebrate your 150 year old yazeedi islam planted by britishers:sick: , you folks alone slaughtered million of Musalmans in the name of bidda and shirk, who gave you this authority? whole of your kind,s yazeedi gene pool should be eradicated---------

So you didn't answer my question and went onto ramble, completely off course. And now your assume that I worship bedouins which is also completely irrelevant. I am in no way insulting any of the hundreds of awliyah that came to my country and praise them for the work they did. If you have a problem with the Qur'an and Sunnah (those were created by the British?) then do tell us or else shoo with your fake pir business and dancing frantically with bangles attached to the foot near a grave, because we know very well where these customs were adapted from.

Btw, let me know where it talks about Naqshbandi or Barelvi or any of these South Asian factions.

The Braelvi/Sufi "cults" are the reason you were born in a Muslim family in the first place

Do my parents or my grandparents follow them? No. I think there is a good explanation to why my ancestors came to a realization.

So you didn't answer my question and went onto ramble, completely off course. And now your assume that I worship bedouins which is also completely irrelevant. I am in no way insulting any of the hundreds of awliyah that came to my country and praise them for the work they did. If you have a problem with the Qur'an and Sunnah (those were created by the British?) then do tell us or else shoo with your fake pir business and dancing frantically with bangles attached to the foot near a grave, because we know very well where these customs were adapted from.

Btw, let me know where it talks about Naqshbandi or Barelvi or any of these South Asian factions.

Do my parents or my grandparents follow them? No. I think there is a good explanation to why my ancestors came to a realization.

your kind's interpretation of sharea always leads to death and destruction:butcher:, you folks talk of brotherhood and anti sectarianism but when some one does not toe your line , it hurts your little egos an false ideals so badly that you folks go berserk to the extreme. the result is suicide bombs cursing others, bidaati kafir,

you have any idea what does it mean to label another muslaman bidaati or kafir?:tsk:

do sunni or shia follow this practice? when we have every reason to return the favour, but we dont, Sharea does not allow us----- even your heroes are different from us , you people hold yazeed, haroon urasheed and almost every enemy of AHLE BAIT R.A and Sahaba R.A in high esteem while on the other hand consider The Uncle of THE HOLY PROPHET SAWW an infidel naozbillah, so, how can we be one---

why its only tableeghis and wahabis, blowing up in the markets? why we dont see sunni shias doin that in the name of fighting yahood o nisara.:what: your kind have always been backstabbing the musalmans. even in the subcontinent, your elders were staunch supporters of congress against making an independent musalman state

just a food for thought----How many Syeds do ve find in your cult, 10 20 50?, and how many in sunni shias:cheesy:-----they are all doing shirk, bidaa and some ajami hindus know more about Islam than The Progeny Of PROPHET SAWW------?

i didn't want to mention that ajami thing but you were going all crazy in proving your authenticity----- forgive me, MAY ALMIGHTY GRANT you Hidaya, Amin.

@jamahir @Daneshmand @haman10 @DESERT FIGHTER @Serpentine @Winchester @KN-1

All were Sunni before Shah ismail dehlvi copied Kitab ul Touheed of Ibn e Abdul Wahab Najdi and declear Muslims Mushriks... even Shaikh of Qasim Nanotvi and Rasheed Gangoohi ( founder of deoband) named Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki was a Sufi who used to say Ya Rasool Allah (Saww).. used to celebrate milad :D

How has this thread descended into this garbage

It was called India / Bharat / Hindustan. It was a country under British empire. Present day India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were parts of ancient India / Bharat / Hindustan.

bullshit, India, Hindustan, Hind, Bharat are not name of a country but whole Subcontinent... before British there were dozens of Rajput states side by side with Mughals in Subcontinent called India ... even when brits were ruling the Subcontinent they
have 565 princely states with their own rulers... before brits, Punajb was under sikh empire, Sindh was under Talpur dynesty, Balochistan has its own Khanate, KPK was part of Durrani empire? where was India as country back then?

Just bcoz Indian adopted name of subcontinent for their country does not mean it was a country in all 100000 years of history...

Present day India's Nationhood is as old as Pakistan..

If things were so bad like some are saying, why is PSL bringing in 10 Bangladeshi players?

Who are 10? i just know 1 guy named Shakib ul Hasan. who are other 9?

566983aeece45.png

your kind's interpretation of sharea always leads to death and destruction:butcher:, you folks talk of brotherhood and anti sectarianism but when some one does not toe your line , it hurts your little egos an false ideals so badly that you folks go berserk to the extreme. the result is suicide bombs cursing others, bidaati kafir,

you have any idea what does it mean to label another muslaman bidaati or kafir?:tsk:

do sunni or shia follow this practice? when we have every reason to return the favour, but we dont, Sharea does not allow us----- even your heroes are different from us , you people hold yazeed, haroon urasheed and almost every enemy of AHLE BAIT R.A and Sahaba R.A in high esteem while on the other hand consider The Uncle of THE HOLY PROPHET SAWW an infidel naozbillah, so, how can we be one---

why its only tableeghis and wahabis, blowing up in the markets? why we dont see sunni shias doin that in the name of fighting yahood o nisara.:what: your kind have always been backstabbing the musalmans. even in the subcontinent, your elders were staunch supporters of congress against making an independent musalman state

just a food for thought----How many Syeds do ve find in your cult, 10 20 50?, and how many in sunni shias:cheesy:-----they are all doing shirk, bidaa and some ajami hindus know more about Islam than The Progeny Of PROPHET SAWW------?

i didn't want to mention that ajami thing but you were going all crazy in proving your authenticity----- forgive me, MAY ALMIGHTY GRANT you Hidaya, Amin.

@jamahir @Daneshmand @haman10 @DESERT FIGHTER @Serpentine @Winchester @KN-1

You don't read my posts properly do you? I just said that I don't follow any of the groups whether Deobandi, Barelvi, whatever. You talk so much bakwaas just leave it here you stupid man. I'm not a takfeeri.

Bangladesh has to cut ties with Pakistan as Pakistan is using Bangladesh for money laundering against India as well as supporting terror groups.

Please have a look at what happened to Bangladesh in 1971

It's shocking how Bangladeshi's are saying they want to continue their relationship with Pakistan. This will result in a very difficult situation for Bangladesh on an international scale.

Terrorism and black money needs to stop!

Back
Top Bottom