What's new

Bangladesh group used Pakistan grenades for terror attacks

same old bla bla bla .grenade from pakistan and written on them made by POF pakistan for special use of terrorism in s.Asia batch.no26-11

Imran Bhai, it could very well be lie but saying that it is India orcstrating something is totaly BS. It is well respected BD newspaper that published that. You draw your own coclusion.

The publication of this story is good news from the Indian view point. Investigators in a third country,namely Bangladesh are testifying that the LeT is pushing in arms to Kashmir through BD and that HuJI is fronting for the Let's activities. No more of the usual Indian propaganda excuses.

Have you got your answer ?? Its not a Bharati propaganda, but a Bharati sponsored Dalal AL propaganda. :lol:

RAW rocks \m/

Imran Bhai, it could very well be lie but saying that it is India orcstrating something is totaly BS. It is well respected BD newspaper that published that. You draw your own coclusion.

you know one thing personally i dont believe any thing in BD courts gov media and much more always behave stupid . i read and see them many times in past.they try to copy every thing going on in world but fail.

you know one thing personally i dont believe any thing in BD courts gov media and much more always behave stupid . i read and see them many times in past.they try to copy every thing going on in world but fail.

can you give some example?

^^^ unfortunately both of the nations just can't stop loving us. C'mon what hav we done to you guys? Let us enjoy our kebabs......or else

spank.jpg

Last edited:

Your allegations are illogical and irrational. Any media can be biased and we have Pakistani and INdian news channel on our country for me to make that claim. Indian media doesn't even know the meaning of breaking news, because everyday there is a break news eventhough the matters are trivial. Similar can be said for Pakistani media.
And who have we tried to copy? What exactly are you talking about? Can you please stop stereotyping based on idiotic assumptions?

can you give some example?

follow the news abut terrorism by BD media look what courts done when there is cases abut Islamic parties . i was 2 years with BD friends and daily watch news . now i am tired:D

Your allegations are illogical and irrational. Any media can be biased and we have Pakistani and INdian news channel on our country for me to make that claim. Indian media doesn't even know the meaning of breaking news, because everyday there is a break news eventhough the matters are trivial. Similar can be said for Pakistani media.
And who have we tried to copy? What exactly are you talking about? Can you please stop stereotyping based on idiotic assumptions?

think as you are not Bangladeshi then look again BD is coping every step of india abut terrorism propaganda

Let me guess, you are one of those guys who believe's 9/11 was a conspiracy and the moon landing was a fake?

wow wow wow you are here since oct-2010 still you dont know mr.imran khan :welcome:

comon man even indian members think abut me better then this .

you believe or not its truth you gov arresting Islamics and the opposition guys and label them trained by pakistani jihadi's and link them with pakistan . you know very well there is millions of pak haters in your gov media and civil society .i always wonder why pakistani gov ignore such joke. believe me some time BD make propaganda more then there power and pakistan can reply very strongly but you know we are busy some were else.

how ridiculous indian newspaper is...indian company name was even written on those grenade which were used by then jmb ...r koto hashabi joker ra:flame:

how ridiculous indian newspaper is...indian company name was even written on those grenade which were used by then jmb ...r koto hashabi joker ra:flame:

The news originally came from a reputable Bangladeshi source aka The Daily Star

32 LeT grenades let terror loose

2011-01-28__f05.jpg

Julfikar Ali Manik

Most of the 32 Arges grenades sent to Huji-Bangladesh by Pakistan-based militant outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) were used in at least seven major terror attacks in 2004-05.

Of the attacks, six targeted the leaders of the then opposition Awami League, and the other was on then British high commissioner Anwar Choudhury.

In carrying out the blasts, Harkatul Jihad al Islami had been aided by a powerful quarter, some of who were in state power.

Investigators unearthed these while trying to get to the source of the grenade used in the killing of AL leader and former finance minister SAMS Kibria.

They say their findings would help unravel the mystery behind other similar attacks.

"Any findings in the probe into a terror attack in the last decade have got to give clues to the other attacks, as it was the same group that used the same weapons to kill members of the same political party," says an official asking not to be named.

Investigation sources say 21 grenades of the consignment from LeT were used in seven attacks between May 2004 and December 2005.

Of those, 12 were dispatched to be used in the August 21 blasts and nine in six attacks in Sylhet region including Kibria killing.

Of the nine grenades for Sylhet, two were used in the attack on a rally of AL policymaker Suranjit Sengupta--one went off and the other was thrown into a water body by the fleeing Huji men.

AL leader and Sylhet Mayor Badruddin Ahmed Kamran came under attack twice. On one occasion, he narrowly escaped death and on the other, the grenade did not go off.

One each was used in the attacks on Kibria, Anwar Choudhury and incumbent AL lawmaker Syeda Jebunnessa Haque.

The investigators have yet to trace the remaining two of the nine.

The seven attacks killed 34 and injured over 400.

Twenty-four AL leaders and workers were killed and over 200 injured in the August 21 attack on Bangabandhu Avenue in the capital; five were killed and 70 injured in the attack on Kibria; one was killed and over 30 were injured in the attack on Suranjit; one was killed and over 30 were injured in the attack on the Sylhet mayor; at least eight were injured in the attack on Syeda Jebunnessa Haque; and three were killed and 70 injured in the attack on the Bangladesh-born British high commissioner at the shrine of Hazrat Shahjalal(RA).

The investigators say some other Arges grenades of the LeT cache have been recovered by law enforcement agencies from different places including Narsingdi and Satkhira.

Huji started using grenades in their attacks since 2004. Earlier, it used locally-made bombs.

The sources say the militant group's high command had decided to eliminate the top Awami League leaders, as it considered the party to be anti-Islam and pro-Indian.

Anwar Choudhury had been targeted, as he too was considered an enemy by Huji.

Several Huji men have been convicted in the Anwar Choudhury attack case. The outfit's chief Mufti Abdul Hannan, Sharif Shahedul Alam Bipul and Delwar Hossain alias Ripon were sentenced to death, while Hannan's brother Muhibullah alias Muhibur Rahman alias Ovi and Mufti Main Uddin alias Abu Zandal were awarded life imprisonment.

Hannan, Bipul, Ovi and Zandal were involved in the attack on Kibria and would be accused in the supplementary charge sheet, investigators say.

Trial of the case for the attack on Suranjit had started in Sunamganj, but a Sylhet court last year sent it for further investigation following a prayer from the prosecution.

Most of the grenade attack cases are now under investigation.

During the BNP-Jamaat alliance rule or even during the two-year caretaker government rule, investigations into the attacks could not detect the source of the grenades.

The probes were politicised during the BNP-Jamaat rule. Some of those did not progress for dillydallying tactics, while others were diverted to save the real culprits, says an investigator.

Following an application from the prosecution in 2009, the court ordered Criminal Investigation Department to go for further investigation to reveal the source of the grenades used in the August 21 attack.

The investigators say analysis of the grenade and other bomb attacks in last few years indicate that the organisations with secular beliefs had been the target.

Bharati Dalal Awami losing grips on thing, myth already has been broken in local election as fer BNP's resurrection so it is obvious that AL will try to suppress opposition based on Bharatis prescription but it will not succeed because people are aware of Awamis false politics.

Another BS from Bharat mata.

even awami is not interested in kibria murder...probably thers some hidden truth...if they were concern then we could see some serious investigation.even the kibiria family is frustrated about the awami ignorance.he was such a big leader but have any one seen any message from seikh hasina or any 1 else during his death anniversary ?did awami leaders come hobigonj ?did they arrange special meeting on this ocasion?they did nothing

Back
Top Bottom