What's new

bangladesh getting su-30mkk around 2016? wiki

It wasn't just one drunk racist general, it was the whole west pakistan. Sorry but we are fine being independent, hope your country all the best but not all of us have a soft spot for pakistan even though we dislike india.
that should be the case, thats why i was a bit surprised that despite the wrong things that happened in december 71 some did have a soft Spot.
and Thank you ,I wish you all the same.

It wasn't just one drunk racist general, it was the whole west pakistan
lets just disagree to that.

It wasn't just one drunk racist general, it was the whole west pakistan.

True. It is futile to argue that things could have been different if west Pakistanis were different, because they were the way they were, and it is true even today.

lets just disagree to that.

Disagree on what? was it the general who personally murdered god knows how many millions/hundreds of thousands of civilians? Did he have no support in west pakistan?

We owe to Russia for independece more than India. So Its Russias duty to provide everything necessary.

Listen you ungrateful person, USSR didn't deploy nuclear armed submarines in Indian ocean because of your yet to be born country. They did it as a favour to India as a part of "Indo-Soviet Friendship Treaty of 1971".

Disagree on what? was it the general who personally murdered god knows how many millions/hundreds of thousands of civilians? Did he have no support in west pakistan?

it was a dictatorship was it not?
you know how this dictatorship thing works right?

it was a dictatorship was it not?
you know how this dictatorship thing works right?

Dictatorships can only function when there is a compliance with others....it wasn't just your general...it was your soldiers, politicians and all those people that supported them and those that turned a blind eye.

That's your Obsessive Compulsive Hatred towards India...it's a disease! :)

Proud to be afflicted...:p:

Dictatorships can only function when there is a compliance with others....it wasn't just your general...it was your soldiers, politicians and all those people that supported them and those that turned a blind eye.
Aah just as i expected, you really dont know how this dictatorship thing goes.
I had this teacher back in 2nd semester of University, he's been teaching in different universities as visiting lecturer for over 25 years.
He used to be a part of a batch of Punjab University Lahore before The Dhaka Fall,
He shared quite a lot of his experiences with Benagli Students who studied there and lived in Surrounding areas.

He'd surely disagree to what youre saying.
I can even share his experiences and he just aint the only one.
but this is pointless and inconclusive. aint gonna change anything.

India lost a lot of goodwill from Bangladesh when it did not run a war crimes trial similar to Nuremberg regarding the captured soldiers in East Pakistan. Bangladesh should have also been brought to run the proceedings together. Only after running through the appropriate screening should Pakistani soldiers have been released to West Pakistan. The witnesses were all still there and memories were still fresh....the time was right to put a complete nail in Pakistan delusions of superiority.

Bangladeshis have also often claimed that elements of Indian army looted Bangladeshi warehouses, depots and other storage venues...I am unsure how much truth lies behind these claims....but the perception persists nonetheless.

Anyways if we look at:

How Asians View Each Other | Pew Research Center

It can be seen that 70% of Bangladeshis have a favourable view of India but 27% also see India as the biggest threat. So you can see the population is quite polarized....but a solid few terms of Awami league rule now and improving economic performance should reduce the overall maneuvering space of the most avid India haters till they become irrelevant (and forced to seek refuge in the odd defence forum :-)).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom