What's new

Bangladesh estimates 7.65 percent economic growth for this fiscal year, fastest on record

Really?
WB exports are only 6.5 US billion dollars.
WB economy would be destroyed if BD stopped trading with it. As BD mainly imports from India, it can easily replace imports from WB, albeit more expensive.
WB and the whole of NE are BD satellite economies.
This rocket kid has been begging for attention for a while now. I don't have the patience to get into a constant back and forth (which is what he does) with this kid. You didn't need to give him the attention he has been seeking but you do you I guess.

This rocket kid has been begging for attention for a while now. I don't have the patience to get into a constant back and forth (which is what he does) with this kid. You didn't need to give him the attention he has been seeking but you do you I guess.

It is not for him but for neutral posters how much nonsense he posts.
Silly Indian "supa powa" kids will now realise how dependent India is on BD for it's very survival.

WB exports are only 6.5 US billion dollars.
WB economy would be destroyed if BD stopped trading with it.

And who told you that you trade with only WB and not rest of India ?

As BD mainly imports from India, it can easily replace imports from WB, albeit more expensive.

Ooh the great import substitution measure. Hope it happens by 2030. :D

WB and the whole of NE are BD satellite economies.

With whole $500 million Bangladeshi imports into India ? :rofl:

Lol says the moron who didn't knew the difference between national income & gdp and got owned by @Nilgiri

:lol:

I don't think you would read my posts because it might burst your bubble...

Silly Indian "supa powa" kids will now realise how dependent India is on BD for it's very survival

I never knew why BD lags behind every other South Asian country in USPTO patent filings. Now I know the reason. You lot are stupid beyond imagination.

$7 billion trade = some 0.26% of Indian GDP.

Yeah we are totally dependent on BD for our survival. :lol:

Last edited:
With whole $500 million Bangladeshi imports into India ? :rofl:

Kid, the importer is the one with the advantage, especially since India has nothing it offers that cannot easily be replaced at slightly higher prices.
Learn basic economics and then post.

Indian government knows that without BD, WB and NE will remained impoverished and that is why it is allowing BD to make these states an extension of BD economy.

Kid, the importer is the one with the advantage, especially since India has nothing it offers that cannot easily be replaced at slightly higher prices.

Did you check the data or are you shooting from your behind as usual?

https://www.infodriveindia.com/india-trading-partners/bangladesh-imports.aspx

Indian government knows that without BD, WB and NE will remained impoverished

Sure $6 billion trade with whole of India is huuuuggggeee.

Did you check the data or are you shooting from your behind as usual?

https://www.infodriveindia.com/india-trading-partners/bangladesh-imports.aspx

Sure $6 billion trade with whole of India is huuuuggggeee.

Why are you bringing in whole of India?
More than 50% of BD imports from India are from WB and NE states. This dependence will only rise as BD is now importing electricity from Indian NE.
Your state would not be at all affected if BD stopped trading with India of course.

Source ?

Which you'll continue to do untill you have adequate infrastructure.

1. Google please.

2. BD will continue to import electricity from Tripura even after the 3 currently in construction massive power plants are built( not counting the 3.6 GW plant that will be built by Siemens as work has not started) as BD has an interest in a prosperous NE. These NE states have such small economies that even a few hundred millions of dollars earnt by exporting electricity to BD makes a huge difference to them.

1. Google please.

Again, shall I remind you of the term 'burden of proof' ?

Well here is the composition of Indian exports to BD.

https://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/bgd/ind/show/2013/

Does WB rank among top 10 cotton producing states ? No !

Does it produce motorbikes/delivery trucks/other automobiles ? No !

Rubber ? Again, no.

Even if I take your argument at face value, the export is 1.8% of WB's GDP. That's negligible.

These NE states have such small economies that even a few hundred millions of dollars earnt by exporting electricity to BD makes a huge difference to them.

It is earned by central government owned PSU. Not the states.

Well this sort of 'kanjoosi' is somehow seen as a great trait in India. I personally could never get used to always being a 'kanjoos' like this.

It really doesn't get more kanjoosi than this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ing-dhaka-dubai-turkey-detained-a7713911.html

Worst kind of kanjoosi is literally this one, exploiting actual refugee situation at this scale when RMG miracle paradise + wonderful BBS countryside STRONK back home apparently

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...unity-poorer-blacks-latinos-article-1.1075313

“Their food is too starchy; they eat too much rice,” Haq said.

A third of New York’s Bangladeshis suffer from diabetes, said Haq, three times the city’s average rate.

Like seriously, who keeps eating only rice when even being poor in USA you should be able to afford some basic protein and veg? Heck food stamps are all there for you to do just that (its not really a poverty excuse to begin with).

So stop preaching to your chotolok choir (with fabricated personal stories with ZERO credbility as result) when you have the worst atrocious forms of kanjoosi ever so brazenly and openly....at the scale operating in reality.

@Ocean @django @Śakra @El Sidd @Aung Zaya

Coastal states always gets benefited with the expense of hinterland. For instance UP does all the import and export through Bombay or Madras which adds GDP to TN and Maharashtra. Besides a businessman will always has a preference to setup their factory or service center which has access to sea. All those adds up to the GDP of coastal states. It does not mean they are any better than UP or Bihar. Just cut off UP/Bihar and other land locked states from TN and see how much GDP it gets deducted from the total GDP of TN.

My god you never cease to amaze by your complete stupidity w.r.t basic economics, but you try to project as some debonair authority on the subject.

Sorry moron, GSDP is calculated very differently from what you are concocting in your LDC head here. Even before GST kicked in, central VAT and all else always was sourced to original state for accounting purposes of production levels.

Not to mention the pretty irrelevant permeation of exports/trade for Indian economy right now in first place....combined with your stupid assertion is further wrecked by how service exports (Bangalore is next to the sea?) work esp in the early days and play what high % in Indian BoP today.

Really its not surprising given you persisted for pages with trying to argue that India IT exports was actually included in India's merchandise exports because you on some vague notion of all "industry" = goods/merchandise export, its a real good laugh @Gibbs

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gdp-226-billion-usd-per-capita-1401.427551/page-8

Honestly just follow the words of Mark Twain:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Or maybe more directly:

If Bangladesh stopped trading goods and items with India, their economy would basically collapse.

That LDC rage. :cheesy:

GIVE ME RELEVANCE OR ELSE!!!!!!!:rofl:

Lol bds talking about condition of tamils... All your pathetic lives combined could never achive half the success that tamil community achieved with less than half of your population. TN state has a gsdp per capita of more than 2500$. Some one making 800$ less has the audacity to talk about life style of Tamils is plain laughable.

Forget about per Capita GDP tell me why even Indians consider Tamils as dirty and smelly? Why they are known in the western countries as fraud?

That also shows the sad state of West Bengal. Kolkata is both the capital and port city unlike Bangladesh where Dhaka is the capital and Chittagong (forgot, my bad, Chattogram) is the port city. West Bengal has other states like the NE ones relying on them for import and export and WB didn't get everything ruined in 1971 and look at their sorry state now.

While South Indian states and west state Maharashtra thrived from their poor state back after independence, West Bengal become less and less relevant and now of complete irrelevance. They are one of the poorer than average Indian states while Bangladesh, with all it's caveats and setbacks of war and military rule outpaced them and now leaving them in the dust like the south and west India did.

How bad do you have to govern a state to have all the advantage of being coastline state, no war and all the other advantages and still managing to become irrelevant and remain poor. Or does it have to do with Delhi? Or maybe both?
It was ruled by communists.

Forget about per Capita GDP tell me why even Indians consider Tamils as dirty and smelly? Why they are known in the western countries as fraud?

Hey little bong, why this utter fascination with smell, did the permeated Dhaka stench put in extra olfactory receptors in your kind or something so you can actually manage a sense above it?

Bong....literally one letter away from Pong. Coincidence? Allah thinks not.

The typical day in Pong-desh:

dhksmell.jpeg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom