What's new

Bangladesh ‘Embassy’ in Kabul or Indian listening post

I have posted the proof of Awami regime admission that they see Bangladesh for indian buffer state. You are running away for that fact and want to have name of the official?

You are such a jack the a .. that people will reveal and disclose officials name in the Bangladesh embassy when they are working for indians. Why dont you go demand in MOFA to reveal the name for you and post it here when you find out.

India is using Bangladesh as a buffer state in Afghanistan.

Every time I look at this statement, it gives me a good hearty laugh. Thankful to folks like Idune for making Pakistan Defence Forum such a fun filled forum! :cheers:

Yea BD's are hoping to mass export cheap domestic labour. Gulf is not working out well for them. :yahoo:

Apparently if the likes of you move out from the gulf, we can send them to Saudi. The sooner you make yourself scarce there !! This certainly helps in building foreign currency reserve. Not to mention someone getting paid for an honest day of backbreaking work.

Last edited:
You again with money. Bro what's your profession. There something call prestige man. ;)

If India pays for it, we can definitely do it while maintaining the secrecy of the activities.
What prestige? The part of the world that was the most backward during dark ages is now the most advanced because of progressive liberalization. And the first step to a liberal society is getting rid of all those "prestige" concepts, a.k.a racial or religious complex. We Bangalis need to get rid of all the ultra traditional ideals and try anything that creates wealth. Let's learn something from Israel - they are selling weapons secretly to enemies of U.S. just to make money.:D Always remember, Wealth = Power. :azn:

Anyway, of all places on earth, why BD embassy would be used as a listening post by India is beyond my imagination. As leon pointed out, the article is heavily flawed.

Last edited:
Anyway, of all places on earth, why BD embassy would be used as a listening post by India is beyond my imagination.

Let me give few reasons:

Indian embassy is not safe to conduct such business as it has been attacked and closely monitored. As goes with indian deception practice what best place could be another country embassy who are less suspected and more welcomed.

Awami regime already showed and proven to use Bangladesh defense and intel assests for india (going after ULFA ring a bell)

Awami regime FM already undertook indian subservient position and this embassy act fall in line of these awami activities.

India already feeling left orphaned by US and trying to find any means to stick around Afghanistan.

I have recently read a piece by B. Raman and his analysis that india in post US deperture will try to exploit Afghan internal conflicts to stick around. What better place to conduct dirty business where people less suspect.

As time pass we will know more details on this. And if Awami regime really pawn our embassy then Awami regime from top to botton will be guilty of sedition.

This thread ....Coming from a BD member was really saddening to me. I mean, hating India is one thing. But questioning your OWN government's integrity for opening a embassy in Afghanistan and posting it here alleging a conspiracy , citing incompetency (Indians training your embassy staff!!!) ... God help you guys .... Really nothing that anyone can do here except feel sad.

its a discussion forum, anyone can post anything.......are you saying that if you're Indian and I am Pakistani, we should not post against our leadership if we happen to get to a piece of information?....well this may be your attitude but not from many members here :coffee:

I recently heard that RAW has set up a communications/eaves dropping post near the Pakistan High Commission in Dhaka with the full cooperation of the Government.

I recently heard that RAW has set up a communications/eaves dropping post near the Pakistan High Commission in Dhaka with the full cooperation of the Government.

Why do these Bangladeshis always come up with these incredible stuff?

What's with them and the really low self esteem and conspiracy theories without a shred of evidence!

I have posted the proof of Awami regime admission that they see Bangladesh for indian buffer state. You are running away for that fact and want to have name of the official?

For your information Mr.Idune,

The report you posted said, "Pakistan is in proxy war using Bangladesh as ''buffer state'' and import terrorists from here to carry out terror strikes against India.(The News Today)"

Now you are saying this is a proof of Bangladesh being India's buffer state because Dipu Moni kept silent???? Wow!can you get any lamer? :rolleyes:

You are such a jack the a .. that people will reveal and disclose officials name in the Bangladesh embassy when they are working for indians. Why dont you go demand in MOFA to reveal the name for you and post it here when you find out.

Out of argument and following the old method...that is abusing.

Just give me the name of the agency which conducted the survey.Or is it also "Top Secret" info like Bangladeshis being trained by Indians??

Why should I believe something that has no substance?How did they find out Bangladeshis are trained by Indians?

Secret sources??

How come you start believing secret sources,when you were the one who said Daily Star reports are based on secret sources and not credible?

Here are your own words:

Your evidence is some hearsay, unknown source article written by some news outlet that tell lie about its opponents?? Then I can pay dime a dozen reporter and create hearsay article saying you are member of al-qeada, doest that make it evidence????

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...nance-over-muslim-majority-population-17.html

Why the double standard here Mr.Idune??

The allegation is derogatory to my country, so I will simply not accept it unless I find some truth in it.

It may be easier for you to degrade Bangladesh because may be Bangladesh isn't your country at first place.

P.S.:
And at the end:

You even abuse others during ramadan and you are the one worried about Islam in Bangladesh.

How beautiful..... :rolleyes:

What's with them and the really low self esteem and conspiracy theories without a shred of evidence!

Its a ultra-nationalist thing like anywhere in the world :rolleyes: ,the Bangladeshi nationalist party(BNP) is no different.

Last edited:

How do you keep hearing these stuffs??Do these secret intelligence agencies keep posting their latest updates in public domain or something???

For your information Mr.Idune,

The report you posted said, "Pakistan is in proxy war using Bangladesh as ''buffer state'' and import terrorists from here to carry out terror strikes against India.(The News Today)"

Now you are saying this is a proof of Bangladesh being India's buffer state because Dipu Moni kept silent???? Wow!can you get any lamer? :rolleyes:

I also said how its relevant to what indians are doing but offcourse you willl avoid that part just so you can start another inane arguments.

Here is the part of my statement you left out for your inane rant:

"Indians are doing exactly what indian journalist described, that is using Bangladesh as buffer state to fight proxy hegemonic war; in this case in Afghanistan."

Just give me the name of the agency which conducted the survey.Or is it also "Top Secret" info like Bangladeshis being trained by Indians??

Why should I believe something that has no substance?How did they find out Bangladeshis are trained by Indians?

Here is an idea, you know the fat cat MIJARUL QUAYES, go punch in his vuri (larrge belly), he will reveal the story.

Bangladeshis or wannabe one are recruited for sure and we see evidence of that everyday whay that is any surprise.

If that does not work nothing anyone say will satisfy your need to uphold indian and Awami prestige here. Rest of your childish tantrum goes without saying.....

Last edited:

That's rich coming from an Indian - whose country and citizens swallow almost all conspiracy theories against Pakistan without a shred of evidence and along with that make up their own conspiracy theories too without a shred of evidence.

Last edited:
How do you keep hearing these stuffs??Do these secret intelligence agencies keep posting their latest updates in public domain or something???

Actually I have very well placed and informed contacts and sources.

I also said how its relevant to what indians are doing but offcourse you willl avoid that part just so you can start another inane arguments.

Here is the part of my statement you left out for your inane rant:

"Indians are doing exactly what indian journalist described, that is using Bangladesh as buffer state to fight proxy hegemonic war; in this case in Afghanistan."

Here is an idea, you know the fat cat MIJARUL QUAYES, go punch in his vuri (larrge belly), he will reveal the story.

Bangladeshis or wannabe one are recruited for sure and we see evidence of that everyday whay that is any surprise.

If that does not work nothing anyone say will satisfy your need to uphold indian and Awami prestige here. Rest of your childish tantrum goes without saying.....

Sorry I don't understand the language of Mars. :taz:

You are yet to give me credible proof.That is all I understand.

Since when you started believing hearsay and secret source?

Your evidence is some hearsay, unknown source article written by some news outlet that tell lie about its opponents?? Then I can pay dime a dozen reporter and create hearsay article saying you are member of al-qeada, doest that make it evidence????

It always becomes childish tantrum when you find yourself cornered...I get that..its nothing new. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom