What's new

Bangladesh Economy: News & Updates

I must admit,Pakistan have impressive road infrastructure.Most provably the best in south Asia.I very much like the Lahore ring road.I actually astonished to see this video on Lahore Ring
Which part of Lahore it is in this video?Beautiful suburb.

because Awami league and its indian master used 40 years old "chetona" bs to pull Bangladeshis backward instead of moving forward. These "chetona" class have not seen the world or understood it beyond indo awami media propaganda.

because Awami league and its indian master used 40 years old "chetona" bs to pull Bangladeshis backward instead of moving forward. These "chetona" class have not seen the world or understood it beyond indo awami media propaganda.

As if Pakistani Indian dalal BNP/JeI/Razakars did anything special for the country in their brief period. Lol

Chinese ship anchors at Bangladesh’s Payra port ahead of inauguration on Aug 13

To me, it seems China will not allow the Payra deep sea port construction to slip away from its grip. Hopefully, China will land the job. Do you guys think a poor India will influence the BD govt. and pressurize it to get away from China?

Last edited:
To me, it seems China will not allow the Payra deep sea port construction to slip away from its grip. Hopefully, China will land the job. Do you guys think a poor India will influence the BD govt. and pressurize it to get away from China?
Both Payra port construction and expansion of Chittagong port is going to China, that's for sure. They already got Payra,under the blanket Chittagong port expansion project is progressing.

China is also expressed interest in Payra Port - Barishal - Padma bridge rail link project. And I think they are going to get it too.

The truth is India doesn't has the means to invest in such big buck projects, No matter how much our friends here like to tell otherwise. They have there own infrastructure development to concentrat on.

Main issue remains on developing the Payra Port. Which country would build it?

Back
Top Bottom