What's new

Bangladesh Economic & Infrastructure Development - Updates & Discussions

That is correct. But the thing is we are no where near Vietnam in attracting FDI. If we could only attract half of what Vietnam attracts we would be in a much better position. We get less FDI than Myanmar, Cambodia, Mozambique.
No need to ..
Their proportion of FDI/GDCF is close to 25% whereas in ideal scenario it should not be more than 5%. Vietnam is a bad example and not sustainable. They export close to 200 billion (?) yet their per capita is same as India.

No need to ..
Their proportion of FDI/GDCF is close to 25% whereas in ideal scenario it should not be more than 5%. Vietnam is a bad example and not sustainable. They export close to 200 billion (?) yet their per capita is same as India.
Their exports are more than 200 billion and their per capita is significantly higher than India's.

I wonder what's the FDI/GDCF of Hong Kong, Ireland, Singapore....Should they follow BD model and say no to FDI to become sustainably developed?

How many Bangladeshi men are even in India compared to Indian population? Even if it is 20 million (that all BD ppl will say is exagerrated and disagree even with 6 million or even a few million), what ratio is that? You can't hold both sides (NO BD illegals migrate because India so poor......but BD illegals in huge 100+ millions of number causing demographic shift in massive Indian population). I know maths and logic aren't your strong points obviously, but try a little bit for once.

These are not mine rather words of your own effeminate people with their eternal insecurity of demographic threat. This quite make sense considering the perennial sexuality-crisis of you lot.

Now stop cursing your own father and be grateful to the Bangladeshi men for their effort to satisfy your women. Otherwise you pandu-stani creatures would have been only found in history books within a hilarious chapter after becoming extinct because of a classic inability.

These are not mine rather words of your own effeminate people with their eternal insecurity of demographic threat. This quite make sense considering the perennial sexuality-crisis of you lot.

Now stop cursing your own father and be grateful to the Bangladeshi men for their effort to satisfy your women. Otherwise you pandu-stani creatures would have been only found in history books within a hilarious chapter after becoming extinct because of a classic inability.
your women were literal sex slaves in 71 ,so i do see the inferiority complex of you,grateful should be your women to indian army otherwise we know what your father were upto

Their exports are more than 200 billion and their per capita is significantly higher than India's.

I wonder what's the FDI/GDCF of Hong Kong, Ireland, Singapore....Should they follow BD model and say no to FDI to become sustainably developed?
No BD should follow Korea or China model.

Thier per capita is 2553 whereas india has 2150. Not much difference after giving away 70% of the economy to the foreigner.

No BD should follow Korea or China model.

Thier per capita is 2553 whereas india has 2150. Not much difference after giving away 70% of the economy to the foreigner.
I was not saying to follow Vietnam model blindly. I only said that our situation is no where near the situation of Vietnam 3-5 years ago. And we surely need to increase FDI inflow to Bangladesh. Getting less FDI than Myanmar or Mozambique is unacceptable.

Yes, a strategy to cut through the most militarily concentrated area in whole of India (yes, more than Kashmir) with the pitiful Bangladesh lungi brigades with nonexistant artillery, stone age ELINT, ECM, ECCM, EW, COMJAM, rudimentary force maneuvre capabilities, piss poor logistics support capabilities, desperately laughable war gaming and mobilization capabilities is likely to bring eternal glory to lungi nation.

Yes yes, The veteran WehrBangal lungicorps (oops, army) that cant even conduct a theatre wide combat drill is going to take on a force that is by itself an entire army, and fields several corps for basic wargames and can mobilize more aircraft and ground strike power in 48 hours than Bangal Army HQ can even assemble with total mobilization.

And oh yes, their disgraceful airforce. There's no point talking about NAVY because it doesnt exist. Renaming a CG cutter as frigate and assembling that tetanus infested WW2 Sub doesnt make it a navy. Lungi force better learn to run their tanks and trucks on piss, because not a drop of fuel will reach Bangal land after conflict begins.

@Nilgiri , @gslv some countries forget their place. They probably need serious re-education. Given the landscape of Dhaka and Chittagong, all it'll take is mass incendiary bombing. One night, and their souls will be cleansed by fire, pure and ethereal.

(Written in Jest, in case somebody misses the sarcasm)

Lol, bonobo, it doesn't take much of an effort to cut through a mere 20km stretch, while we already have a division stationed near it.

Are you banking on Hanuman sena to transport your artillery/armored equipment and troops through the tributaries and dis-tributaries of Ganges and meet with 6 million strong force fully knowledgeable about the local riverine terrain? Not to mention Indian troops are known for their timid and effeminate nature during battle times. Even if we become too lazy, all we need to do is dig some trenches around West Bengal and it's a stalement on our Western front.

If you are thinking about discussing the role of airforce, I have already conceded our weakness on that part if you have enough IQ to comprehend my earlier post.

Lol, bonobo, it doesn't take much of an effort to cut through a mere 20km stretch, while we already have a division stationed near it.

Are you banking on Hanuman sena to transport your artillery/armored equipment and troops through the tributaries and dis-tributaries of Ganges and meet with 6 million strong force fully knowledgeable about the local riverine terrain? Not to mention Indian troops are known for their timid and effeminate nature during battle times. Even if we become too lazy, all we need to do is dig some trenches around West Bengal and it's a stalement on our Western front.

If you are thinking about discussing the role of airforce, I have already conceded our weakness on that part if you have enough IQ to comprehend my earlier post.
why don't you try something like that ,these jamati poster does provide great entertainment value rather than trolling

your women were literal sex slaves in 71 ,so i do see the inferiority complex of you,grateful should be your women to indian army otherwise we know what your father were upto

Indeed, a lot of Hindu women had to go through a hard time during that war which is unfortunate. Even more unfortunate is you people mocking miseries of your own kin here, no wonder you effeminate lot have to go through a history of 1000 years of slavery and still bear that vulnerable attitude and insecurity.

Indeed, a lot of Hindu women had to go through a hard time during that war which is unfortunate. Even more unfortunate is you people mocking miseries of your own kin here, no wonder you effeminate lot have to go through a history of 1000 years of slavery and still bear that vulnerable attitude and insecurity.
so you agree you are a jamati ,typical doing the bidding of their father ,now getting ropes from our beloved hasina

so you agree you are a jamati ,typical doing the bidding of their father ,now getting ropes from our beloved hasina

Now low-IQ Bhakt apes will start defining our political preferences? You pandu-stani lot should be more concerned about your own demographic and genetic threat rather than discussing the political preference of your father.

Last edited:
Now low-IQ Bhakt apes will start defining our political preferences? You pandu-stani lot should be more concerned about your own demographic and genetic threat rather than discussing the political reference of your father.
jamatis are rare breed right now as hasina has declared them vermin !

There is no such thing as lifetime ally. And I would not want BD to have the relationship with China that Pakistan has with China. It's pretty much one way traffic.
Yes agree, I must correct myself . Actually I just wanted to say that they are political ally and will not be rival as long as india and china circle will remain active.

Indonesia's INKA to supply 250 passenger trains to Bangladesh
Published: November 21, 2018 15:20:07 | Updated: November 21, 2018 16:19:51

1542792006.jpg

Indonesian state-owned train manufacturer PT Industri Kereta Api (INKA) has continued to maintain a potential market in Bangladesh and meet the high demand for trains in the country, an after sales staff of PT INKA Triono stated.

"Actually, PT INKA has been active (in expanding its market), including to the Philippines. However, here in Bangladesh, the demand is so high," Triono noted at the Kamlapur railway station in Dhaka on late Tuesday, according to a report by https://en.antaranews.com.

According to Triono, Bangladesh still requires additional trains to serve its huge population.

"INKA first made a special train for Bangladesh in 2005. It was then continued in 2016, when we had the project to provide 150 trains, and now, the trains have already been operated in Dhaka," he remarked.

PT INKA has won a tender to supply 250 passenger trains to Bangladesh, and the initial delivery of the trains would be done in January 2019.

"INKA has won the tender to procure 250 trains, and hopefully, we would do the initial delivery to Bangladesh in January 2019," Triono elaborated.

The company is also participating in the tender to provide baggage and cargo cars, for which the process of document and price assessment is currently underway.

Meanwhile, Indonesian Ambassador to Bangladesh Rina P. Soemarno remarked that Bangladesh is keen on purchasing double-decker trains from the company to balance the capacity of its public transportation with its population.

The country is also eyeing to procure the company`s ambulance coach as a precautionary measure to cater to the demand of special transportation to help victims of natural disasters.

"Bangladesh is also interested in luxury coaches, and PT INKA must win the tender to procure the luxury coaches," she added.

http://thefinancialexpress.com.bd/t...250-passenger-trains-to-bangladesh-1542795591

Back
Top Bottom