What's new

Bangladesh dump Pakistan 17-0 in SAFF U-18 Women’s Championship

You are getting off topic.

Probably you should stop talking about Pakistan, before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

BBC on Pakistan is like quoting The Hindu.

Belittling female physicians in Pakistan, but elevating your female physicians.

Fascist Awami League nature is bleeding through your posts.

Billu is just super mad I pointed out to lot of people that Pakistani people in credible 3rd party environment (like UK) that don't make up numbers like 3 million for genocide feelz.......do a lot better (woman empowerment wise, income, poverty you name it).

Really you have to look at how BD idiots here make up excuses for their BD emigrants doing lot worse than their claimed domestic swamp numbers (in same vein as 3 million). Things like they are sylhetis (and thus stupider and more religious blah blah)...and all kinds of other things. Rather than use occam's razor and put 2 and 2 together (given BD corruption index and shrinking sample sizes for all kind of socioeconomic data just to name 2) and see the blame lies with BD faking numbers for propaganda feelz (otherwise why would BD outside BD be doing SO terribly?)

I don't believe everyone is completely ignorant per se over there. But the level of blind religious propaganda as a tool of subjugation and indoctrination of the less enlightened in Pakistan is higher than in the East - that I am certain about. The causative element is again, the need to subjugate people in the name of something (religion is conveniently omnipresent), lack of exposure and lack of questioning basic concepts like strict literal religious dogma.

Even in formative years of Islamic jurisprudence (Fiqh) back in the Islamic Golden Age, there existed a system of reasonable debate and discourse. No longer in the 21st century.

Blind dogma presents the worst caveman quality that our religion has ever presented, led by cavemen type uncivilized figureheads in today's Islamic world led by Sharia countries. Hence the worst qualities of Islam presented to the world in vivid reality (like medieval public beheading and subjugation of women), further negative propaganda about Islam by its enemies is wholly redundant and unnecessary.

Things are bad. We live in the darkest age of Islam worldwide as Muslims, that even the most learned Muslims will admit.

You are following the wrong religion then. Why not convert to Hinduism , or better yet convert to Asra Nomani kind of liberal pseudo-Islam?

Why not look inward if Islam is declining in Bangladesh? Why not do something about your atheistic epidemic or conversion to Hinduism? Bangladeshis are the only Muslims I currently know whose women are intermarrying with Hindu males. Your society has deep issues. Don't blame Islam for it.

Islam is on an upturn, regardless of propaganda against our faith, both from the West and East. At no other time in the last 70 or so years have so many Muslim countries been on the same page about their issues.

Over here in what you call the Western subcontinent, we are not in any crisis as far as our faith or identity.

There are way more girls in primary to tertiary level education in Bangladesh than boys.

Women are the majority of graduates of medical schools in Pakistan.

Your whole post was just hot air to inflate your ego.

Probably you are still looking at statistics from the 90s. Newsflash, its 2018 now and Pakistan is rising in all spheres: economy, military, agriculture, technology, medicine, research, engineering, etc.

Women are the majority of graduates of medical schools in Pakistan.

Did you even read the BBC link I provided??

Plus my Pakistani buddies already confirmed it.

Women in Pakistan go to Medical school to become more eligible as housewives. Otherwise no Nikkah, no Rishta. Plus being a teacher or a doctor are the only two options available to Pakistani women.

There are educated sane Pakistanis who know the issues and are trying to solve them - then there are deluded Talebani types, which PDF is filled with.

Just because my brand of Islam is not as extreme as yours - doesn't give you the right to criticize it. I am an adult and know what I want and like, just like you.

Please don't tag me again - as I am tired of arguing the same points.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom