What's new

Bangladesh Cricket board agreed to visit Pakistan

dmarkhoor

New Recruit

Reaction score
Bangladesh Cricket board ((Cricket Team)) agreed to Visit Pakistan next Year... AFP:pakistan:

for hell sake no no no please forgive us bangladesh please . don't troll with us more .no thanks we don't want you guys to come pakistan never ever forever forget us.

and lanati PCB tumhy sharam kab ayee gee? lakh lanat on PPP and PCB is se ghatiya gov nhi ho sakti .in ko mulk ki izat waqar se koi lena dena nhi bangladesh se phir bheek mangi ja rahi hai thooo hai aysy logoon per

Cool down Imran bhai....

Khel hi to hai yaar... khelne do bacchon ko...:lol:

This is a pure business, you send your team and we will send Pakistanis for Bangladesh Premier league...

Any way.. good for both countries.

Well if Bangladesh win Imran Khan kahenge, Khelne aya Is liye Match Chhor dia , Match phhhixed!!!!

Well if Bangladesh win Imran Khan kahenge, Khelne aya Is liye Match Chhor dia , Match phhhixed!!!!

i don't want any connection with BD i will be so happy if BD stay away from us and forget us forever .

i don't want any connection with BD i will be so happy if BD stay away from us and forget us forever .

And who are you???

Wasim hails Bangladesh's decision to tour Pakistan
Wasim hails Bangladesh's decision to tour Pakistan

wasim-akram.jpg

KARACHI: Legendary paceman Wasim Akram Tuesday hailed Bangladesh's decision to tour Pakistan next month, saying it was an important step on the road to reviving international cricket in the country.

Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) Monday said it has agreed in principle to tour Pakistan to restore international cricket, which has been suspended since militant attacks on the Sri Lankan team bus in Lahore in March 2009.

BCB spokesman Jalal Yunus told AFP in Dhaka that Pakistan had proposed a one-day international and a Twenty20 game to be played in Lahore on January 12 and 13.

"It's a welcome decision and I hope that the tour takes place as agreed because Pakistan badly needs international cricket and one series will convince other countries to tour," Wasim told reporters.

Bangladesh had accepted an invitation to tour Pakistan in April for a short limited-over series but the Dhaka High Court blocked the tour on security grounds. Officials have said they see no judicial bar this time.

"Pakistan badly needs international cricket and I fear that if this suspension continues for another two (or) three years then it will affect the standard of Pakistan cricket," said Wasim, Pakistan's all-time top Test wicket-taker.

"I think the overall security situation in Pakistan is improving and if we put in place the best arrangements for the Bangladesh series then other teams will also follow suit," he said.

But the Pakistan Cricket Board has been cautious over the prospects of Bangladesh touring, with president Zaka Ashraf telling local media negotiations were under way, but if a series took place, it would be in January.

They will end up cancelling few days before the match.

This is a pure business, you send your team and we will send Pakistanis for Bangladesh Premier league...

Any way.. good for both countries.

Then i would recommend that if PCB would have been a smart board, then you guys bargain the same for each country...
Why donot you start your own T20 league and then try to put pressure to the world that if you don't send your test team then none of Pak player will take part in their T20 league....Believe me....without Pakistan players, cricket is not the same man...
And again T20 without Pak players is just like we are missing too many exciting players to be part of this game...
I hope that after INDIA and PAK series, IPL should include Pakistan players in the team to increase the competitiveness of the game....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom