What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

Dude you seem paranoid and indenial. Pakistan raped and looted Bangladesh and that is a fact, its about time you realize this fact and move on. Especially since your tax paid dollars are helping usa bomb pakistan from time to time.

Dude, you talk shyte because you have been constantly fed shyte. At First, in the 80s I heard that there were rapes but no specific number; then in 90s, it was around few thousands and number grew to 1 million by now. My question to you, would you spare your mom or aunt if you guys raise the number by such geometrical term? And if PAK weren't there, we wouldn't even have those wealth that was created out of jute export at the first place. Jute was getting produced in WB too but were the W Bengalis able to make 'Sonali ashe' out of it? If those Urdu speaking migrants didn't inherit such entreprenual skills the then E. PAK as BRIT'S hinterland would remain same for punishin-transfer of CSP officers, case finish.

So much obsession of PAK's chori, darshan. Jader goto challish bosore kao oi kaj gulo korte dekhe nai kono UN mission e ba nijer vhumite, tara ki hotath kore compulsive rapists hoye gelo? OTH, Bharati army's mass rape, genocide, fake encounters were documented, proved in Kashmir, S. Lanka, Naga land etc. Mass rape and thieveries are compulsive, and if any ethenic army does it once, it would try to do the same in another place. It can't be discrete as it goes beyond human nature. Furthermore, a professional army of Islamic ethos doing such is out of question expect its higher ups are hateful, permit value less immorals to do it in individual level . Only aversion in possession, ideologically different army does it like Bharati's one doing in Kashmir. So, don't tell me to move on on a false premise because I don't sell my conscience very cheap, although I'm not 1/100 as good of a human being like a religious soldier.

^^ Sheer propaganda from the graduate school of Sylhet Madrassa.

^ more bad new for you Saint. Last december in a pro liberation fan page i saw they wrote in their status update that 4 lakhs women were raped . An idiot opposed it and was termed as Razakar :p

listen its not about the number even if a nation's army rapes and kills 10000, its morally wrong and a crime. Thus pakistan had to go. people defending the numbers are just rajakars.

Yes. Even if 1 woman ( hindu or muslim doesnt matter ) is raped by army without any punishment is a crime. No matter its 10 or 10000000. No sane person will support Pakistani deeds... But one should be honest enough about that event. There is difference between patriotism and chauvinism.

^ more bad new for you Saint. Last december in a pro liberation fan page i saw they wrote in their status update that 4 lakhs women were raped . An idiot opposed it and was termed as Razakar :p
I like you being humorous, BRO. Infect, seeing Mashi's big nose in your avatar, I burst into laughter. Let the Fefranahis (Hati once called it Edur, when Edur called Hati the Kula Kani, Mula Dati) make more back ground noises, I just ignore them. Hey, didn't Tagore once said, 'Jadi tuor daak Shune Kao Na ashe re, Tobe Ekla cholo re'.I guess I would get dhakkhina from Guru, at least in that perspective.

saint is just a rajakar dwelling in usa. if he is such a slut for pakistan, he should just move to pakistan or join taliban. just think for a second, how morally and metally low you have to be to rape and kill your own people using the army. army is there tonsave guard your own kind, not otherwise

Hyderabad force was also known as Razakars who fought to defend their sovereignty against india in 1948..... sad! Isn't it? Now please no personal attack Azidane..... Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

Uh huh, take out every reputed media source and believe in newspapers such as "Pangash maach news"

If you think it aint worth it, it was also not worth it for south asia to get independent, aint worth for it for creation of pakistan. And if you dont like bangladesh, why are you here.

Blame RAW? I do blame the indians for some of our problems, but blaming RAW for 24/7 ?? I dont think they have a fetish for bangladesh.
No, LIKE Pangash Maacher pochon dhore Mathay, now Dalals being at the helm, gota DESHTAR o oi ekei dhoroner pochon doreche. Shejannay 'Pangash Maach News' is a no beginner. Try with Nehru's 'Discovery of India', then go read the book named 'Islam between East and West' and at last read Churchill’s lips to find out why he had said that the world was divided into two camps, I.E. Islam and Non-Islam to reveal why IND, PAK AND BD were created, will ya?

i have no problem of people having their personal political agenda or ideologies but whenone denies the genocide, that becomes personal

Hyderabad force was also known as Razakars who fought to defend their sovereignty against india in 1948..... sad! Isn't it? Now please no personal attack Azidane..... Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

Interesting, I wonder what those soldiers
who gave up their sovereignty to the indians
at first sight(or in the name of religion) were called then.

Well atleast if I go with your logic, it seems rather conflicting.
Their force was defending their territory just
like our muktis, contrary to Al Bandors.

saint is just a rajakar dwelling in usa. if he is such a slut for pakistan, he should just move to pakistan or join taliban. just think for a second, how morally and metally low you have to be to rape and kill your own people using the army. army is there tonsave guard your own kind, not otherwise
Ekdin Natok e Villian er Obhinoy korte jeye Amaar ek shroddeo Bhai Onek Gulu Juta Opahar peyechilo. Taarpor Oni Oi gulu nie Mala Baniye Shobai ke Pronam kore bolechilo je Uni onek dhonno. Looks like I myself have reached at the destiny to get similar opaher as Razakar.

No, LIKE Pangash Maacher pochon dhore Mathay, now Dalals being at the helm, gota DESHTAR o oi ekei dhoroner pochon doreche. Shejannay 'Pangash Maach News' is a no beginner. Try with Nehru's 'Discovery of India', then go read the book named 'Islam between East and West' and at last read Churchill’s lips to find out why he had said that the world was divided into camps, I.E. Islam and Non-Islam to reveal why IND, PAK AND BD were created, will ya?

what has churchill got to do with pakistani military commiting many of its attrocities. and yes nehru was a reputed freemason so was jinnah. your jinna was on of the biggest pro western fellow ever.

Yes. Even if 1 woman ( hindu or muslim doesnt matter ) is raped by army without any punishment is a crime. No matter its 10 or 10000000. No sane person will support Pakistani deeds... But one should be honest enough about that event. There is difference between patriotism and chauvinism.
I have always advocated bringing the culprits of 187 rape victims (That was the only judiciously formed number available in independent court of Hamudur Rahman) but Indhira Mashi let 195 Pakistani soldiers go unpunished. Why on earth, why to create hodge-podge after 40 yrs? I guess Bhutto had shown her rules of 'Geneva convention', by which every Indian soldier would be deemed as invader and every Mukti be terrorist. So, she saved her arse by letting those W Pakistani soldiers go, case finished again.

Brother believe it or not, I enquired about number of rapes and killed in my fairly peacefull locality after hearing denial of rape victim in PDF. I was surprised hearing the names and numbers. Nobody talks, nobody ever want to admit that anything ever happend. But everybody knows, who were there that time. I wasnt born. The number of victims were no way exeggerated, that I can tell you. Its not only Pakistani military. But Rajakars as well as opportunist who wanted to score old enmity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom