What's new

Bangladesh continues leading the way

I’ll round it off to Bengali women generally being smaller in frame compared to women of other countries.
I still don’t know if women are in active frontline duty.

No single country deploys women (army) on active combat duty, it's always for show to please femenists.

Only freaky women would want to be deployed in combat missions, equality doesn't mean everything :o:

I’ll round it off to Bengali women generally being smaller in frame compared to women of other countries.
I still don’t know if women are in active frontline duty.

That is also true in most Western countries except maybe Scandinavia and Germany.

Most women in the US are rather small (well under 5.5 feet) unless they are farm girls. People have an idea that most men in the US are large men over 5 foot 10 inches average. IMHO that is not the case and many are actually shorter. Except maybe in the African American group.

That is also true in most Western countries except maybe Scandinavia and Germany.

Most women in the US are rather small (well under 5.5 feet) unless they are farm girls. People have an idea that most men in the US are large men over 5 foot 10 inches average. IMHO that is not the case and many are actually shorter. Except maybe in the African American group.
i've only seen taller men/women on average in scandanavian/nordic countries... even in Ukraine, 5.7-6 are average

i've only seen taller men/women on average in scandanavian/nordic countries... even in Ukraine, 5.7-6 are average

Bhai, size diye kicchu hobe na.... Westerners only fight because they have high tech weapons and air support to reduce casualties. These people aren't willing to die for their country.

Ours on the other hand are different, small frames sure but no shortage of patriotism. Don't get me wrong westerners are no cowards, they're just not as motivated to take risks as our soldiers. See for yourself :

Countries ranked by the proportion of population that is willing to fight for their country and its cause

C0bW0kDWEAArW1v.jpg

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/i...ountry-indians-or-pakistanis-2428495.html/amp

Bhai, size diye kicchu hobe na.... Westerners only fight because they have high tech weapons and air support to reduce casualties. These people aren't willing to die for their country.

Ours on the other hand are different, small frames sure but no shortage of patriotism. Don't get me wrong westerners are no cowards, they're just not as motivated to take risks as our soldiers. See for yourself :

Countries ranked by the proportion of population that is willing to fight for their country and its cause

View attachment 637407
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/i...ountry-indians-or-pakistanis-2428495.html/amp

Don't take this survey too seriously. South Asians and Middle Easterners are inherently dishonest and will say anything to sound cool. Besides, national context matters. When an average Bangladeshi imagines joining the military, he/ she has fighting back against our agressive and uncivilised neighbours in mind. However, when an average American thinks of military service, they can only picture bombing a random Middle Eastern country incapable of militarily attacking the US mainland; the same goes for Europeans. Morality kicks in for Westerners.

Don't take this survey to seriously. South Asians and Middle Easterners are inherently dishonest and will say anything to sound cool. Besides, national context matters. When an average Bangladeshi expresses genuine desire to fight, he/ she has our agressive and uncivilised neighbours in mind. When an American

Actually it's the westerns who live their entire life trying to be "cool" and "popular". Both parties are dishonest. I will agree on the bit about being in a nasty neighborhood.

We already saw our people and what they can do when they're cornered in '71.

No single country deploys women (army) on active combat duty, it's always for show to please femenists.

Only freaky women would want to be deployed in combat missions, equality doesn't mean everything :o:

tell that to Soviet, they fight as brave as their male compatriot

View attachment 637407

westerner since long fighting brutal wars you can't imagine. World War I, World War II, Napoleonic wars, seven years wars, Crimean wars, and so on. They had been fighting since centuries and non stop.

tell that to Soviet, they fight as brave as their male compatriot

westerner since long fighting brutal wars you can't imagine. World War I, World War II, Napoleonic wars, seven years wars, Crimean wars, and so on. They had been fighting since centuries and non stop.

Times have changed, the western of that era are gone now. Have you see the western kids now? They're scared to do anything, most fun they have is on the phone.

Times have changed, the western of that era are gone now. Have you see the western kids now? They're scared to do anything, most fun they have is on the phone.

very LoL, there is many types of kids, even in third world country you can see a lot of them is being a sissy and kinda pussy. In many western countries, many kids actually able to carrying firearms since early years and going to the woods for hunting and learning some survival skill in the wilderness from their parents.

View attachment 637407
Don't take this survey too seriously. South Asians and Middle Easterners are inherently dishonest and will say anything to sound cool. Besides, national context matters. When an average Bangladeshi imagines joining the military, he/ she has fighting back against our agressive and uncivilised neighbours in mind. However, when an average American thinks of military service, they can only picture bombing a random Middle Eastern country incapable of militarily attacking the US mainland; the same goes for Europeans. Morality kicks in for Westerners.
I agree with ansar. Also should mention that westerners are disinterested in war for patriotism because they do not want to give up their privileged life, or change the status of their country whereas third world countries people like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh will be more willing for war because they aren’t developed, rich, with nothing to lose for... what I’m trying to say is countries willingness to fight also depends on the level of their development

Back
Top Bottom