CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Bangladesh
Bangladesh congratulates Pranab on Presidential election

Bangladesh congratulates Pranab on Presidential election - Hindustan Times

PTI
Dhaka, July 22, 2012
First Published: 20:42 IST(22/7/2012)

Bangladesh's top leadership on Sunday congratulated Pranab Mukherjee on his election as India's President and expressed optimism that Indo-Bangla relations would grow further under his "direction". In separate letters to Mukherjee, President M Zillur Rahman and
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina wished him a successful tenure at the highest office of India.

They said "by virtue of shared history, geography and culture, people of both Bangladesh and India have bondage of hearts and minds. We have expanded the horizon of our relations manifold in the recent past and would continue to do so in the days to come".

They hoped "that under your able direction the Bangladesh-India relations would grow further".

Hasina also expressed happiness over Mukherjee becoming the first Bengali to hold the highest office of India.

She said "well-deserved election of Pranab Mukherjee as the President of India bears the testimony to trust and confidence which the political leadership and the people of India reposes in him. It's also the recognition of vast experience and knowledge that you have gained over the last 50 years in your politics for the people".

Bangladesh foreign minister Dipu Moni also felicitated Mukherjee and said "we have a common future and I am confident that your statesmanship will enable India and Bangladesh to achieve the fullest potential of our special relationship".

Bangladesh foreign secretary Mirajul Qayes travels to New Delhi on Monday for annual Foreign Office consultations during which the two sides will discuss the entire gamut of bilateral relations.

Pranab da has very close association with Bangladesh. I read somewhere he is like a brother to Hasina ji.

Usual diplomatic gesture as anyone would expect. But awami dalals are off course rejoiced to
know that their master has been elevated to pres. For common Bangladeshis its just another
deceptive indian elected as President of india. :coffee:

Pranab da has very close association with Bangladesh. I read somewhere he is like a brother to Hasina ji.

No wonder we are getting robbed in day light.:cry:

BTW Correction, he has close association with AL and Hasina not bangladesh. Don't put the 2 words in same line please. The regime and the country is not the same.

Usual diplomatic gesture as anyone would expect. But awami dalals are off course rejoiced to
know that their master has been elevated to pres. For common Bangladeshis its just another
deceptive indian elected as President of india. :coffee:

What this part suppose to mean. :blink:

Anyway, As I am Bengali. And, MR. Pranab is ethnically Bengali too. I shouldn't shy myself from being a proud bengali. Any bengali person on earth's achievement is my/our achievement too. I also feel ashamed for our WB's poradhin (not Shadhin like Bangladeshi's) bengalis definitely.

Its good to see such gesture .
Offtopic -: BTW i have a question in my mind -
Why are these Bengalis so short ?? :woot: No offense to anyone , i mean normally i havent seen a guy whose above 5'9 and trust me i've met hundreds of them .
My physics tutor was around 5'5 and he is a Bengali , the whole BD cricket team is so bloody short man , same applies to our current President .
Aap log kuch khaate peete nahi hai kya .
Again no offence to anyone , this question just somehow clicked my mind and out of curiosity i'm asking it !!

Its good to see such gesture .
Offtopic -: BTW i have a question in my mind -
Why are these Bengalis so short ?? :woot: No offense to anyone , i mean normally i havent seen a guy whose above 5'9 and trust me i've met hundreds of them .
My physics tutor was around 5'5 and he is a Bengali , the whole BD cricket team is so bloody short man , same applies to our current President .
Aap log kuch khaate peete nahi hai kya .
Again no offence to anyone , this question just somehow clicked my mind and out of curiosity i'm asking it !!

In whole India average height is 5'4 or less n now make your guess.

N in Bangladesh cricket apart from Mushfiqur Rahim, Ashraful and Nasir Hossain most of the players are pretty tall and some of them is more then 6'.

Height depends on genetics n very less dependent on eating food.

If that would be the case people of China and SE Asis would be taller by eating more food. Idiot.

Height does depend in nutrition, weather and access to clean water. For example, avarage height of Romans were 5.5 as determined by researcher measuring their armour. Greeks in time if Alexander also had avarage height of 5.5 once again measured by the length of body gears.

Avarage height in West bengal is about 165 cm.

Anyway, As I am Bengali. And, MR. Pranab is ethnically Bengali too. I shouldn't shy myself from being a proud bengali. Any bengali person on earth's achievement is my/our achievement too. I also feel ashamed for our WB's poradhin (not Shadhin like Bangladeshi's) bengalis definitely.

only for the bolded part:

freedom is required for people who are ruled by others. Present bangladeshish . ie. YOU are the people who were under the rule of Pakistan..and you are the people who were opressed..thus you are the people who needed the freedom. the Bengalis in India never sought freedom as they always remained where they wanted and got what they wanted. Hisptory is filled with Bengalis who who laid their lives for their mother land India even before something called bangaldesh was created....so stop you Bulshit and start talking sense.

In whole India average height is 5'4 or less n now make your guess.

N in Bangladesh cricket apart from Mushfiqur Rahim, Ashraful and Nasir Hossain most of the players are pretty tall and some of them is more then 6'.

Height depends on genetics n very less dependent on eating food.

If that would be the case people of China and SE Asis would be taller by eating more food. Idiot.
Watch your mouth !!
Secondly i told you what i experienced .
I mean i am 6'1 and the endless Bengalis that i've came across were pretty short .
I already mentioned no offence but if u felt some hard time then i'm sorry for that ......ok :hitwall:

Height does depend in nutrition, weather and access to clean water. For example, avarage height of Romans were 5.5 as determined by researcher measuring their armour. Greeks in time if Alexander also has avarage height of 5.5 once again measured by the length of body gears.

Avarage height in West bengal is about 165 cm.

Average height of west bengal in city 5'3 and in rural areas 4'11 of the male this has been measured by WHO by taking sample of wide ranges of groups.

It is not a matter of shame. This is what you are. Just feeling good by posting exaggerated sample measured by government agency is not gonna solve this problem.

As the WHO study suggested ... people affected by poverty has lower height ... so make sure to eradicate that and to provide enough nutrition to your people.

Back
Top Bottom