What's new

Bangladesh Coast Guard to procure Hovercrafts

F-6 enthusiast

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
1644341695817.png

Funny post. Only UK makes Hovercrafts that could fit BD’s requirements, so why request multiple proposals from the countries listed, some of which don’t even make hovercrafts. Another scam to cover up corruption in a done deal through third parties.
Bluesky second account?

Another scam to cover up corruption in a done deal through third parties.
Dear Vishwaman ,

For general Queries contact

DIRECTORATE GENERAL DEFENCE PURCHASE (DGDP)

MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
NEW AIRPORT ROAD TEJGAON
DHAKA-1215.

+88-02-9113844
Admin Wing : +880258151015
info@dgdp.gov.bd
www.dgdp.gov.bd

for complaints, you can contact the Complaints and appeal office (refer to admin wing)
i have attached a complaint form template below

Last edited:
Dear Vishwaman ,

MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
NEW AIRPORT ROAD TEJGAON
DHAKA-1215.

+88-02-9113844
info@dgdp.gov.bd
www.dgdp.gov.bd

for complaints, you can contact the Complaints and appeal office (refer to admin wing)

I am not criticizing BD but corruption in BD. You should be on my side.

Funny post. Only UK makes Hovercrafts that could fit BD’s requirements, so why request multiple proposals from the countries listed, some of which don’t even make hovercrafts. Another scam to cover up corruption in a done deal through third parties.
Looks like Bangladesh Coast guard forgot to get a sign off from you !

Dear Vishwaman ,

MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
NEW AIRPORT ROAD TEJGAON
DHAKA-1215.

+88-02-9113844
info@dgdp.gov.bd
www.dgdp.gov.bd

Please stop referring to him as an Indian, He is not.

Even Indians only talk crap about economics and consumption data... this one is from the other perma-butthurt breed.

Yes, good stuff, as we are a riverine and sea faring nation, the coast guard should be given ample resources, training and equipment.

Should be mentioned that they are set to get two SAR helicopters soon too.
But why do not you ask Hasina Bibi to manufacture hovercraft in BD? From childhood, we are taught to believe we are the smartest people on earth.

Why cannot we build even hovercrafts? Christians, Buddhists and Hebrews can do it. Why cannot we do it? Very shameful!!!

But why do not you ask Hasina Bibi to manufacture hovercraft in BD? From childhood, we are taught to believe we are the smartest people on earth.

Why cannot we build even hovercrafts? Christians, Buddhists and Hebrews can do it. Why cannot we do it? Very shameful!!!

I will surely tell her to take that suggestion to task, however, We need your invaluable assistance, We want you as lead engineer for the project. Hopefully you will not reject our offer, we need your expertise.

I will surely tell her to take that suggestion to task, however, We need your invaluable assistance, We want you as lead engineer for the project. Hopefully you will not reject our offer, we need your expertise.
Like IGP Benazir in a TV interview, I also ask, "Why me"?

I am just an ordinary construction laborer. But being a citizen I have the right to ask or demand from the govt as well as from educated people like you.

Like IGP Benazir in a TV interview, I also ask, "Why me"?

I am just an ordinary construction laborer. But being a citizen I have the right to ask or demand from the govt as well as from educated people like you.
No you dont, only people who contribute to bangladesh economy can ask that.

But they are taking all of BD for a ride along with you.
On a serious note, there is a case for hovercraft in Bangladesh as the coastal region is a giant Delta.
Is there going to be corruption in procurement process, probably.
We will find out how it goes !

Back
Top Bottom