What's new

Bangladesh cannot help Rohingya - Prime Minister of Bangladesh

It's Bangladesh not UK or USA and Myanmar is not far behind Bangladesh in terms of Economical Development so why wouldn't they return to Mynmar if conditions are good..

Myanmar still is far behind and Rohingyas are far far behind.

Rohingyas have been stripped off their citizenship since 1982 terming them as illegal Bangladeshi though they are living their for centuries.

They do not have any right on land, job or education.

I hope this gives a clear picture what is their condition right now.

So, Myanmar will have to restore their citizenship first before they can return or live peacefully there.

Where is the brotherhood now? The so called beacon of Islamic brotherhood. Why these nations doing anything where blood of their brothers is flowing? Hypocrisy

Posters against this decision are also those who wants Afghan refugee out of their country. Hypocrisy

When you run a government and think of local people, you sometimes have to take harsh steps.

Learn about running a country, rather than passing emotional dialogues.

These refugees will become headache in future just like it became for Pakistan.

Think about pros and cons rather than jumping on keyboard and getting emotional.

Bangladesh should have allowed them in on humanitarian ground (muslim or no muslim). The issue is nobody is able to put pressure on myanmar regime because everybody stands to lose if them go against myanmar (china/India/USA).
So bangladesh will end up indefinitely hosting lots of foreigners, which is really difficult (you will see race riots soon)

Posters against this decision are also those who wants Afghan refugee out of their country. Hypocrisy
Is Afghan Government prosecuting Afghani People like Myanmar Government is prosecuting their own Rohingya Citizens?If Afghans return nothing will be happen to them.Not the same case for these people ( As just few weeks ago there was a thread on this very forum about refugees who were returning from Bangladeshi being fired on by the choppers).
UN has taken notice of this issue
ONLINE - International News Network
About your crap that no Muslim country has accepted refugees ( I won't name PAkistan of course) but here are few more Muslim countries http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_civil_war

Is Afghan Government prosecuting Afghani People like Myanmar Government is prosecuting their own Rohingya Citizens?If Afghans return nothing will be happen to them.Not the same case for these people ( As just few weeks ago there was a thread on this very forum about refugees who were returning from Bangladeshi being fired on by the choppers).
And all of your other crap - Lemme give you an example: Turkey has accepted and continues to take in Syran Refugees.

If Bangladesh government accept more Rohingyas it will help Myanmar government more in their genocidal plan to root out all the rohingyas out of Myanmar.

So not letting any more Rohingyas is good for them in the long run and will focus their plight in the international arena.

You better not compare the Western world with the rest of the world. The West transcended into a whole new level of civilization quite a while ago.

Simple: the West is Humanity while the rest of the world is full of Subhumans (except a small percentage that do behave like civilized Human beings).

Otherwise why else do non-Whites flood to enter Western White countries? The answer should be quite obvious.

How come our Arab brothers treat us like second class citizens despite Islam coming to them first. Do Americans treat Muslims (of all BG's) as second class citizens?

Arabs use Bangladeshi and Pakistani children as camel jockeys for their camel races, yes is this "humanity" or Sub-humanity?

Are white people racist when they label such barbarians as "subhumans", calling them exactly what they are?

Slavery ended in the United Stated in 1865, yet you will find Slavery still prevalent in non-White countries, including Arab Islamic countries, now tell me who's the Subhuman and the Human.

Why are no Arab governments making any noise over this persecution of their fellow Muslims in Myanmar?

Why should a White person in the UN make any noise? Is there a shortage of our "Muslim Ummah brother countries" that a Kafir White Racist should act to save these Muslims otherwise no one will do anything about the massacre and let them die? Is that what we are waiting for?

Kafir White Westerners are probably more Humane and Islamic than most of these Muslim brothers of ours.

Simple: the West is Humanity while the rest of the world is full of Subhumans (except a small percentage that do behave like civilized Human beings).

Otherwise why else do non-Whites flood to enter Western White countries? The answer should be quite obvious.

How come our Arab brothers treat us like second class citizens despite Islam coming to them first. Do Americans treat Muslims (of all BG's) as second class citizens?

Arabs use Bangladeshi and Pakistani children as camel jockeys for their camel races, yes is this "humanity" or Sub-humanity?

Are white people racist when they label such barbarians as "subhumans", calling them exactly what they are?

Slavery ended in the United Stated in 1865, yet you will find Slavery still prevalent in non-White countries, including Arab Islamic countries, now tell me who's the Subhuman and the Human.

Why are no Arab governments making any noise over this persecution of their fellow Muslims in Myanmar?

Why should a White person in the UN make any noise? Is there a shortage of our "Muslim Ummah brother countries" that a Kafir White Racist should act to save these Muslims otherwise no one will do anything about the massacre and let them die? Is that what we are waiting for?

Kafir White Westerners are probably more Humane and Islamic than most of these Muslim brothers of ours.
Read this article by Eric Margolis (No Muslim Country helped Bosnians except Pakistan (We sent them weapons - what else could Pakistan do?) and Iran )It was USA that saved Bosnians Muslims.
As I look back on Bosnia, I remain revolted by the inaction of the Muslim world and the hypocrisy of the British and French governments. Two Turkish Army divisions could have ended genocide in Bosnia. But its anti-Muslim generals did nothing. Other Muslim nations offered soothing words and some cash. At least Iran tried to get arms to the Muslim-Croat forces.
While addressing a world Muslim conference I said, “if the victims in Bosnia had been Jews, the Israeli armed forced would have been there promptly and brought the Serb war criminals Milosevic. Karadzic, and Mladic back in a cage.
Unfortunately, the world, particularly Muslim world, has forgotten how America finally saved Bosnia’s Muslims – and later those of Kosova – from total genocide. US Jewish groups raised hell in Washington, pressuring President Bill Clinton to act. When Americans finally saw the horrors of Bosnia on TV, they demanded action.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-balkan-s-muslims-genocide.html#ixzz21wxUPgz1
ONE OF AMERICA

About your crap that no Muslim country has accepted refugees ( I won't name PAkistan of course) but here are few more Muslim countries Refugees of the Syrian civil war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I think you have comprehended it wrongly. Its not my fault.

Cheers.

I didn't say no Muslim country did take refugees, I already said Pakistan took Afghans and these Afghans have become headache for them. Ask any Pakistani poster but ask some senior or elite member.

Where is the brotherhood now? The so called beacon of Islamic brotherhood. Why these nations doing anything where blood of their brothers is flowing? Hypocrisy

When you run a government and think of local people, you sometimes have to take harsh steps.

Think about pros and cons rather than jumping on keyboard and getting emotional.

Lol.. I never knew Afghans in Afghanistan were minority, never knew they were freaking most persecuted people in the world, never knew US and NATO were after innocent Afghans wanted them to be persecuted and India a masked friend joined the feast for the very purpose. You know when hypocrisy shows up exactly? When the posters you were referring to present the same logic and people like you come up with the theory of liability that the posters are bound to, sheltering refugees as per UN declaration. Every country is bound to those guide lines regardless of the consequences, right? I don't know why things become exclusively strict for Pakistan on this forum. We have been hosting more than 3 million Afghan refugees for almost a decade (in current setting) and now since conditions are pretty normal back home decision of sending them back looms to you hypocrisy! We have faced more dreadful consequences almost put our national security on risk by allowing every freaking Afghans without the distinction of terrorist. Now either you prove me Rohingya are terrorist who could become a security risk for B'desh in future or you take your words of wisdom back and stop teaching us morality when it comes to Afghan refugees in Pakistan.

That was being sarcastic and now being nice - Its the humanity that must be considered in first place, everyone has a right to save his/her life and we being human must act keeping humanity in hand when someone comes to us for help.

It is just a thought, fine if you agree and still fine if you don't.

Go to sleep.

The western society is in different stage of evolution, but rest of us are fast catching up. They were not humane always.
I understand your post is aimed at arab worshippers but calling rest of us (including arabs) subhuman is unfair. :)

This is a good move by our Prime Minister. I support her with this move. Myanmar Government should take steps to stop genocide to save own people if they are somewhat civilized!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom