What's new

Bangladesh Army

The post is missing in country and they guys is most likely Bangladeshi

17634862_1168954706550266_2276076515196617715_n.jpg

Is the Guy who is sitting with General Bajwa yours ? I mean Bangladesh Army ?
No it's not. I can't say for sure. The pic is too blurred
Are you guys holding any commando drills? SSG and 1st para commando battalion excercises together last year in Pakistan.

No it's not. I can't say for sure. The pic is too blurred
Are you guys holding any commando drills? SSG and 1st para commando battalion excercises together last year in Pakistan.
Yes this is most likely competition

actually this is a new trend....
forget the days when commandos used to be in one unit, whereas non-commandos in other units.... this is a totally new ball-game.... BD is not following the rules made by Westerners.... its making its own rules regarding everything.... this is just one example of that....

the secret is, you need to know the base of the previous rules in order make new ones....
It's not new US has got Rangers,Pakistan has got light commando battalion,and India has Ghatak companies these all are part of Divisional or corps formations from long time.

but then ofc commandos go through more obstacles which regular infantrymen don't or can't even in most cases.
You can't train every soldier like SF one's that will suck huge amount of money.
SF are units dedicated for some tasks only.They can't be used like normal Infantry.

SSG and 1st para commando battalion excercises together last year in Pakistan.
Have you got any pictures? do share

It's not new US has got Rangers,Pakistan has got light commando battalion,and India has Ghatak companies these all are part of Divisional or corps formations from long time.

You can't train every soldier like SF one's that will suck huge amount of money.
SF are units dedicated for some tasks only.They can't be used like normal Infantry.

Have you got any pictures? do share
The pics were posted on pdf. I am too lazy to go through and try searching for em.

Color on the mbrl seems Bangladeshi so we can assume so have either already Inducted some smerch MBRL or getting very soon.

This is actually an Indian smerch picture used as a model.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom