What's new

Bangladesh Army

I can confirm that this is not correct. I would suggest not believing anything this source of yours tells you anymore.

OK point well taken.

The question then becomes, it is one person's word against another.

Not discounting your source, but logically, the Indians don't have an interest in having a stake (or even say) in our defence strategy?

I find that hard to believe.

We all know our new Army Chief went to New Delhi to meet with their MOFA people and Defence people in the South Block (last June 2020).

What future Army Chief in any country does that? What was the meeting about? He hadn't become the Army Chief yet. What would be the explanation?

Look at our indigenous Frigate program, our fighter modernization, where do you think these projects get blocked? Can you venture a guess?
Bro India tried to meddle into our mrca deal. They said why do we need to have advanced jets. They will "protect" us if necessary. But baf said f**k you to India and went ahead with mrca program. Everything is final and will be declared in BAS 22. And BN's frigate project delay is not related to India at all. Yeah India tried to meddle as it's their nature but it didn't work. We will know something by the end of this year in International fleet review. Rumor is thales is selected for radars and other sensors. BN needs to train a lot of engineers and personnel for that. And about new CAS , he us much much better than aziz.

Bro India tried to meddle into our mrca deal. They said why do we need to have advanced jets. They will "protect" us if necessary. But baf said f**k you to India and went ahead with mrca program. Everything is final and will be declared in BAS 22. And BN's frigate project delay is not related to India at all. Yeah India tried to meddle as it's their nature but it didn't work. We will know something by the end of this year in International fleet review. Rumor is thales is selected for radars and other sensors. BN needs to train a lot of engineers and personnel for that. And about new CAS , he us much much better than aziz.

Masha'Allah excellent news!

If true - this has made my day. :-)

I don't know what BAS 22 means by the way...

DAAAAADDDDYYYYYY 🤣😂

iu

Mustafa Osman Turan, Ambassador of Turkey to Bangladesh paid a courtesy call on Chief of Army Staff General SM Shafiuddin Ahmed, OSP, NDU, PSC at the Army Headquarters on Wednesday (07-08-2021).
During the meeting, they exchanged greetings and discussed various issues related to the existing good relations and future progress between the armies of the two countries. The Turkish ambassador congratulated General Shafiuddin on taking over as army chief. The army chief thanked the Turkish ambassador for meeting him. ISPR
:-):turkey:
208831015_2564148310560184_518464481606249825_n.jpg

After India it's our new close ally Turkis Ambassador to Bangladesh Pay a courtesy call t the newly appointed Army Chief. Turkey is very active on this day in Bangladesh.

Mustafa Osman Turan, Ambassador of Turkey to Bangladesh paid a courtesy call on Chief of Army Staff General SM Shafiuddin Ahmed, OSP, NDU, PSC at the Army Headquarters on Wednesday (07-08-2021).
During the meeting, they exchanged greetings and discussed various issues related to the existing good relations and future progress between the armies of the two countries. The Turkish ambassador congratulated General Shafiuddin on taking over as army chief. The army chief thanked the Turkish ambassador for meeting him. ISPR
:-):turkey:
208831015_2564148310560184_518464481606249825_n.jpg

After India it's our new close ally Turkis Ambassador to Bangladesh Pay a courtesy call t the newly appointed Army Chief. Turkey is very active on this day in Bangladesh.
Billion dollar opportunity from bd to hedge against a falling lira. Nothing surprising

Back
Top Bottom