What's new

Bangladesh Army

Smells of coconut oil, if you get what I mean :enjoy:

Every lower middle class Sanghi I have come across always smells of some strange vegetable oil, if not Coconut oil. No wonder these must have seeped into their brains to cause the inevitable damage as observed here on PDF every day.

iu
iu
iu

This is the result.

iu
iu

iu

Every lower middle class Sanghi I have come across always smells of some strange vegetable oil, if not Coconut oil. No wonder these must have seeped into their brains to cause the inevitable damage as observed here on PDF every day.

Very brave of you to assume that they had functioning brains to begin with.

Reposting this here for those who missed this beauty :

Here's another masterpiece :

How many regiments though? Funny they been complaining about overheating all along
vai,i think army doesnt have any issues with mbt 2000 nd thats why they keep purchasing it....nd that complain about "overheating" is just a rumor, what i have learnt from armed forces hardware display that army was satisfied with the overall performance of mbt 2000.

vai,i think army doesnt have any issues with mbt 2000 nd thats why they keep purchasing it....nd that complain about "overheating" is just a rumor, what i have learnt from armed forces hardware display that army was satisfied with the overall performance of mbt 2000.
Apparently there has been no new orders of mbt 2000

Altay MBT?

M20 GMLRS?

For real?

Defsec seems to be quite confident. Not that they haven't been wrong in the past, but for BA and BN they have been fairly accurate consistently.
Yeah, just note that altay will not be bought in huge numbers. 1 regiment only.
2 regiments of mbt 2000 planned...

Isn't the Altay MBT at 65 tonnes very heavy for the terrain in Bangladesh?
There’s no evidence to that. Ofc you can’t expect tanks to operate on a wet marshy terrain like shwarnadip is during rainy season.
What I wonder is how they’ll transport the tank since bd bridge infrastructure are usually not capable of having that much load.

Altay MBT?

M20 GMLRS?

For real?

Defsec seems to be quite confident. Not that they haven't been wrong in the past, but for BA and BN they have been fairly accurate consistently.

I thought M20 is the former designation of DF-12 tactical ballistic missile and not a gmlrs. The reported firing range is 280km due to MTCR restrictions but there are claims of a maximum range of 450km. Is this the system defseca says BA is purchasing or am I wrong?

I thought M20 is the former designation of DF-12 tactical ballistic missile and not a gmlrs. The reported firing range is 280km due to MTCR restrictions but there are claims of a maximum range of 450km. Is this the system defseca says BA is purchasing or am I wrong?

Yes, that's what they are claiming. Maybe because of the 280 km range it is possible to be exported, as it is still under 300 Km restriction.

Chinese and the Russians have a way of unreporting for things under treaty and overestimating for things that can be sold easily

Back
Top Bottom