What's new

Bangladesh Army

now you can imagine 5 to 6 sam base station in bd . 5 layerd sam which will give us umbrella protection like the israel.bangladesh is a small land area . so we can cover it like a shield. 200km sounds cool to me :D.Chittagong,rajshahi,khulna,dinajpur,sylhet,and dhaka :) 6 sam base and i left the rest for your imagination. well the india or the myanmar cant get this umbrella because they are big land ;).long with these we need some potent fighters:D
well then we will have 200km range sam system :D

anyway it makes sense because BD also looking for anti stealth system which is FD2000 (based on HQ-9), same platform :flame:

I don't think that Myanmar dictatorship is willing to give itself a death sentence though.

actually it is very low chance of fight between Myanmar and Bangladesh because both are allies of China. Sometimes border conflict happens which is common all over the world, need to calm things down.

as muslim i'm sympathetic to the rohingas . the buddist monks,the janta and overall the mogas ( people of myanmar) run ironroller to these innocent rohinga muslim.bangladesh is a muslim country too. so moraly or religiously we are bound to give them a shelter .in bangladesh we also have the rakhaine people who are actualy the burmese. but people are friendly to them here and they live in peacefuly.the usa and the west always play a double standard! they are silent about these rohingas becuase they are muslim and the usa and west interest is with the burmese .according to sunnah we moslim's are brothers and we should stand beside eachother
Exactly. Remember that BD opened its boarders for refugees, you guys must have been the angriest of all.

most probably new mig 29smt ,su-30,j-10 or j-11
What 4++ gen fighter model we are getting:what:? Any Idea:what:?

well then we will have 200km range sam system :D

anyway it makes sense because BD also looking for anti stealth system which is FD2000 (based on HQ-9), same platform :flame:

HQ-9 is chinese equal of S-300;). I think we should go for latest variant like HQ-9C:agree:. Chinese dont have advanced solid fuel technology till now:no:, thats why we should wait and buy later version:smart:. If chinese can make a better solid fuel then:undecided:, same 200 KM range missile can go 250 KM with much more speed:tup:.

i heard its su 30 but the mig 35 is cool.we should go for the west avionics.in dogfight they are proven
not smt , M2 version (Mig35) and J-10 and J-11 can not be sold because they are only for China and have copyright calm by Russia, Ukraine for their engine.

HQ-9 is chinese equal of S-300;). I think we should go for latest variant like HQ-9C:agree:. Chinese dont have advanced solid fuel technology till now:no:, thats why we should wait and buy later version:smart:. If chinese can make a better solid fuel then:undecided:, same 200 KM range missile can go 250 KM with much more speed:tup:.

HQ-9C underdevelopment and China already uses solid fuel tech :pop:

i heard its su 30 but the mig 35 is cool.we should go for the west avionics.in dogfight they are proven

su30 is multirole and Mig35 is air superiority fighter. Mig 35 (9 hard points) is more for dog fight+ good ground attack and su 30 (12 hard points) for ground attack + good dog fight. Mig 35 price $30 million (2013) su30 $40-60million (2013).I was preferring Su35 because its price almost same as Su30 but it is combination of Mig35 and Su30 (14 hardpoints)

same role but HQ-9 and the s-300 is not a same thing.technicaly there are some difference.

Su30 1 squadron (many sources says though i would like su 35) and 3 squadron Mig 35 (probably)

SU-30:blink:! Our AF hardly keeped only 4 MIG-29 running out of 8:pissed:. SU-30/SU-35 will have large maintain cost:azn:, 1 squadron 12-16 SU-30/SU-35 and 3 squadron 36-48 MIG-35 is dream for us in current defence budget:cuckoo:.

SU-35 is a beast man:smitten:, in dog fight with a good pilot it is a killer:pop:. I also like to see customized SU-35 with western avionic in our AF:agree:.

SU-30:blink:! Our AF hardly keeped only 4 MIG-29 running out of 8:pissed:.

thats because 4 of them went to Ukraine for some maintenance activites. Anyway procurement will be done by 2025, not now. su series will join in 2015-2016

HQ-9C underdevelopment and China already uses solid fuel tech :pop:

Are Vai:hitwall:, I told you China have less advanced solid fuel tech:P, we should wait and go for later HQ-9 variant like e.g. HQ-9C:smart:. China is developing better solid fuel then current solid fuel for missile:tup:.

Hope you understand and read carefully :).

Back
Top Bottom