What's new

Bangladesh Army

Till now, it was like that. But things are different now. We can't trust myanmar anymore. They will never dare to attack us, but we have to keep it that way by building enough deterrence.

If Mynamar attacks you, then they will give a legitimate reason to annihilate them from the universe.

Pretty old. these were second hand stuffs :(

do not worry you will see at least 4 squadron new 4++ gen aircraft by 2025. Right now Air force focusing on 5 layer SAM air defence systems ;)

do not worry you will see at least 4 squadron new 4++ gen aircraft by 2025. Right now Air force focusing on 5 layer SAM air defence systems ;)

5 layer SAM? Till now we got only SHORAD, FM-90. Anyway better than never.

To the best of the knowledge I have India had never been a hostile neighbor to BD.

Myanmar is a different issue. Like I said you will have a full back up and support from many nations, and some of them may bomb the heck out of the racist tyrannical regime over there.

BRO, you sure no one will attack us? :D haha we are sorrounded by 2 hostile neighbors .nuclear india and janta myanmar . we are peaceful but they dont

I know it man, but LY60D is not in BD yet. Any procurement plan?

no info about procurement plan just have photo which says LY60D under procurment

947245_562637193776886_1890393403_n.jpg

i heard from a source we are getting the HQ-9 :)

cheers bro, this will join our new arsenal

yes i also heard about HQ-9 but no official statement about it

Last edited by a moderator:
To the best of the knowledge I have India had never been a hostile neighbor to BD.

Myanmar is a different issue. Like I said you will have a full back up and support from many nations, and some of them may bomb the heck out of the racist tyrannical regime over there.

well bro, its a tiresome discussion, but in a nutshell India is more of an untrustworthy and honeybee friend who is a backstabber. Shortly after our independence india showed its true face by doing permanent harm to our rivers ( Farakka barrage & many more). India may not be an open enemy, but surely isn't our sweet friend anymore.

our current goverment is india friendly, and hopefuly the next goverment will china and middleast friendly.world doctrine is enemies enemy is a friend or enemies friend is an enemy too. india never dirrectly hostile to us , they shows they are helpful bu they never keep the promises.indian BSF kills our civilians at the border. its a sensitive issue for us.and the myanmar is almost nonfriendly army backed nation. i never see our enemy is a weak. the myanmar army fight for a long keep restore the country from insurgency. i hope it will never happend that we engage war. but if it is ,it will be a big long bloody war.

you know they never disclose officialy. well its 90% confirm that we are getting the hq-9
no info about procurement plan just have photo which says LY60D under procurment

947245_562637193776886_1890393403_n.jpg

yes i also heard about HQ-9 but no official statement about it

you know they never disclose officialy. well its 90% confirm that we are getting the hq-9

well then we will have 200km range sam system :D

anyway it makes sense because BD also looking for anti stealth system which is FD2000 (based on HQ-9), same platform :flame:

our current goverment is india friendly, and hopefuly the next goverment will china and middleast friendly.world doctrine is enemies enemy is a friend or enemies friend is an enemy too. india never dirrectly hostile to us , they shows they are helpful bu they never keep the promises.indian BSF kills our civilians at the border. its a sensitive issue for us.and the myanmar is almost nonfriendly army backed nation. i never see our enemy is a weak. the myanmar army fight for a long keep restore the country from insurgency. i hope it will never happend that we engage war. but if it is ,it will be a big long bloody war.

I don't think that Myanmar dictatorship is willing to give itself a death sentence though.

Back
Top Bottom