What's new

Bangladesh army in business of running taxi

Sure is....I've got 4 cabs within 5 mins of me, as we speak and it's 3AM local time :lol:

1eFXXzk.jpg

Wow I would use uber when I go to bd next time then!!! :) what's the charges compared to regular taxi?
Probably the only time in Dhaka that travelling is not a gridlock :P
Dhakas traffic is unpredictable. Sometime none at all... sometimes a lot... it's mostly because of the drivers than the roads itself.

Sure is....I've got 4 cabs within 5 mins of me, as we speak and it's 3AM local time :lol:

1eFXXzk.jpg
And it's a secure mode of travel? I mean what if one of those drivers are robbers? just asking!

And it's a secure mode of travel? I mean what if one of those drivers are robbers? just asking!

Well tbf tthat risk has always existed with Uber, even in western nations, there's a few security checks but if your driver is robber....well you're probably going to get robbed.

Drivers are registered...the app provides their pic, contact number and car registration number when they accept the fare.
Are they you know "smart" people taxiing for the side money (like in western countries) or everyday private car drivers that are taking advantage of their owners' fuel money? How's their attitude?

Back
Top Bottom