What's new

Bangladesh army denied graveyard spot for son of ex army chief and President

Here is BDforever lie exposed.

Rule as posted below is army officers serving or retired and their wife, children, parents and in laws are entitled for military graveyard spot.

Rule also said, officer who served more than 25 years get priority for such privilege. Ziaur Rahman served Bangladesh army for 26 years was army Chief and President, announced declaration of Bangladesh independence and led battle front.

1464702_827423207345645_8240511089536975753_n.jpg
He did not serve 26 years in BD army. Most of his service was in PA

Yes, BD air force is in bad condition that is what I told. What is your point?
BNP also were against procurement of those Migs the sharpest teeth of BD air force.
Which were bought by AL. But BNP wanted to sell those Migs coming in power. Lol
The Mig-29's were bought during 1996-2001. Khaleda wasn't pro-Russia and didn't want Russian equipment and couldn't afford US planes and that's why went for Chinese one's.

Also Military procurement is the main source of corruption since the deals details are tight-lipped.

@idune LOL Ziaur Rahman died in 1981 10 years after the creation of Bangladesh army how can he serve 26 years! Kindly elaborate mr. truthful
East Pakistan army.

It is trademarked indo awami tradition to call people name to cover their crime. good you have proved to be awami terrorist and lair. It goes to show how bdmil send an awami terrorist to dish out its propaganda.
i did not notice important part. you need 25 years of service minimum, i guess u missed that too

1. Although final allotment is made by the CEO, in practice however,Stan HQ processes and puts up. There has never been any case of CEO refusing thereafter, or of CEO making allotment without the Stn Hq processing.

2. In this case I suspect it would be Def Adviser Tariq who would be the deciding factor. Thus another issue has been added to the long list of issues that people are agitating about.

It counts...otherwise all higher ranking officers would have to start fresh...but they either retained their posts from PA or were promoted...Besides if you look at the BGB(BDR)..it says their formation date as 1795...similarly EBR dates back to the British era....which means previous services either by personnel or by units count!

Yes, BD air force is in bad condition that is what I told. What is your point?
BNP also were against procurement of those Migs the sharpest teeth of BD air force.
Which were bought by AL. But BNP wanted to sell those Migs coming in power. Lol

You know shiit dude. BAF backbone is f7 fighters - not Mig.

Not sure how this works as Hindus cremate their dead, but I thought a military graveyard was for those who served &not their kin.

it doesnt matter what you think. The article is quoting a Bangladesh army Colonel.

Typical Awami supporter Revealed. Their mouth is a giveaway.

Bandir po petrol bomb ar gun powder dia manush maros ar gali dilei dosh. Halar put ta morse ar tal bahana lagaisos.
Oitar lash panite falai de. Kahaini korbi kom. Tareq ka ar ma re o secha hobe. Rakar gulo to finish.

Ok Army made some mistakes in the past by giving unnecessary privilege to Zia family and correcting now.
That is all :-)

@idune LOL Ziaur Rahman died in 1981 10 years after the creation of Bangladesh army how can he serve 26 years! Kindly elaborate mr. truthful

Ziaur Rahman service with army was 26 years. Anyone who served pre independence period, their years were counted in total number of years served. Their pension, benefits are counted accordingly. Unfortunately, some of ku jonma dejuice generation do not know it and like to parrot awami soap box.

He did not serve 26 years in BD army. Most of his service was in PA
so, what is your beef with that???? total years served pre and post independence are counted for any man served. Why it should be different??? What is your point?

1. Although final allotment is made by the CEO, in practice however,Stan HQ processes and puts up. There has never been any case of CEO refusing thereafter, or of CEO making allotment without the Stn Hq processing.

2. In this case I suspect it would be Def Adviser Tariq who would be the deciding factor. Thus another issue has been added to the long list of issues that people are agitating about.

Awami hands are all over refusing the burial BUT army can not escape culpability about the way they handled it. Instead of stating the obvious that they followed order from up the chain, they gave the excuse like "did not know about application" etc. Army had trust and credibility perhaps when you served but today army as a force lost its credibility with people of Bangladesh. It is (most top brass) simply a Awami mercenary force using Bangladesh uniform.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom