What's new

Bangladesh Army adopts Indian Army dress code?

When the Awami League came to power, Hasina fired many of BA's top officers. She only wants loyalists in the military. :
sorry mate, sure then that your country is not in the right direction. Nor its civil leaders nor its army officers.
In case an officer is fired with out a proper reason then its the responsibility of his officers to revolt the decession.

On second thoughts....
342765163_1ef6c591e8.jpg

Man, I dream about marching like that someday. In that uniform!

598815_433261586705353_323486225_n.jpg

its 99% same uniform lolz look cap yellow rounds on forearm and red signs near neck its almost same and made by same shop i thing :lol:

after we drop khaki bangladesh is confused

You didn't drop Khaki.Its still your ceremonial dress.

me too man, they look really fancy in thier outfit. NAZI's really had the punch in thier uniforms

It was designed by HUGO BOSS.

Naah..I like Nazi uniform better especially the SS..terrifyingly Badass.

I agree that the Nazis had style and they were badass.But also saying the Soviets were badass as well,esp through their actions.Spetsnaz,especially GRU and Alfa, got serious style :D

We should sue bangladesh army for copy right violation ..

I agree that the Nazis had style and they were badass.But also saying the Soviets were badass as well,esp through their actions.Spetsnaz,especially GRU and Alfa, got serious style :D

One thing that I will borrow from Soviets is their national anthem. No other national anthem , even India's, come close to that.

Lakh Lanat on RAW-BD millitary dalal stooges... :D

598815_433261586705353_323486225_n.jpg

Sadly I see my thesis in The India Doctrine now coming true. Not by physical violence and aggression but by insipid and gradual steps led by our so-called leaders gifting away our sovereignty and national pride -

Please compare the photos and the uniforms used by the CoAS of India and Bangladesh in 2007 and what we are seeing now -

2008-02-26__back01.jpg

One thing that I will borrow from Soviets is their national anthem. No other national anthem , even India's, come close to that.
India's national anthem is like bhajan. I feel sleepy sometimes. :)

BDR should adopt pakistani uniform. We will know which uniform is more badass when next mutiny happens there.

Back
Top Bottom