What's new

BANGLADESH AIR FORCE'S F-7:POOR MAN'S F-16

Look no body is asking u guys to defend air space with those birds.. what I am saying is, u guys will get a tremendous offensive capability with it.

Hypothetically, lets say if god forbid u guys have war with burma, then irrespective of the Air defense cover, u guys can seriously bomb their capital in no time...

We have mig 29(currently being upgraded to smt version). The range of migs is 2000km. The capital of burma is 500km from chittagong. We dont need rafale, sukhoi or migs will do( i prefer sukhoi though)

However i think we should build our SAM network first, cos they have around 20 to 30 migs while we have only 8

We have mig 29(currently being upgraded to smt version). The range of migs is 2000km. The capital of burma is 500km from chittagong. We dont need rafale, sukhoi or migs will do( i prefer sukhoi though)

However i think we should build our SAM network first, cos they have around 20 to 30 migs while we have only 8

Range doesn't matter.. but IMHO, Mig-29 even the SMTs cannot do SEAD missions.. It's air superiority !!

Crash landing? PAF jets pilots were/are one of the best in the world. Maybe u are talking about obsolete BAF with its obsolete firepower... Any nation can take over you in 5 days flat... And we didnt lose to BD in 1971, we lost to India. You guys Liberation Army was being crushed by PA... Dont talk bullshit u dont know kiddo, you are on a Pakistani forum

ohh yeah just bcz yaa think u have more superpower than us , but guess what those days are over man , now world run by usa russia and they will invaded u in a month and india will invade u in a 3 part at that time if u even dare to attack bangladesh again , i feel shame of yya pakistani muslims sometimes bcz of what u guys did to us , yaa killed 3 million innocent people in 1971 this will never gonna be unforgettable , i dare if u wanna fight up man to man in land war than i guess yaa all will be dead in the river for not knowing how to swim , it just messed up how yaa people still dont regret and ask for forgiveness from bangladesh even tho great politician imran khan says pakistan should apologies to bangladesh , good pakistanis and your nation are ruined bcz of people lyk u

What do you accept Bangladesh army to use. It is a poor country and F7's are good choice for them.
hahhahha
29.1% people earn less then $1 in Bangladesh where 31% people from pakistan earn less then 14 A DAY. man you dont even know about your nation's economic status. dont call others "poor". atleast our country is much more peaceful then yours.

Ordered as a "Stop-gap" solution to keep the 35th "Thundercats" squadron operational, this pushed-to-the-limit F-7BGI features:

27_10174_329c521744726f8.jpg

*Double delta wings.
*Fully glass cockpit featuring 3 Multi Functional Display (MFD).
*Hands On Throttle-And-Stick or HOTAS.
*5 hardpoints (3 wet) with the Ability to Drop Laser & GPS Guided Bombs. AA missile's include PL-2, PL-5, PL-7, PL-8 and PL-9C.
*NEW WP-14C Kunlun III : 8,360 kg (82 kN) thrust giving it a top speed of Mach 2.2.
* FIAR Grifo-7MG Fire control Radar with Search 57 km+ Track 37KM Range which can track 6 and engage 2 enemy aircraft.
All this improvements pushes the F-7BGI from 3rd generation to early 4th generation in terms of capability, thus being classified as a 3.5+ generation aircraft, thereby becoming the most advanced F-7/Mig-21 ever produced. The 16 aircraft built will serve the Thundercats till 2016 when they will be replaced with 4+/4++ generation aircraft and transferred to 21st reserve squadron which is currently operating former Thundercats F-7MB.

Ordered as a "Stop-gap" solution to keep the 35th "Thundercats" squadron operational, this pushed-to-the-limit F-7BGI features:

27_10174_329c521744726f8.jpg

*Double delta wings.
*Fully glass cockpit featuring 3 Multi Functional Display (MFD).
*Hands On Throttle-And-Stick or HOTAS.
*5 hardpoints (3 wet) with the Ability to Drop Laser & GPS Guided Bombs. AA missile's include PL-2, PL-5, PL-7, PL-8 and PL-9C.
*NEW WP-14C Kunlun III : 8,360 kg (82 kN) thrust giving it a top speed of Mach 2.2.
* FIAR Grifo-7MG Fire control Radar with Search 57 km+ Track 37KM Range which can track 6 and engage 2 enemy aircraft.
All this improvements pushes the F-7BGI from 3rd generation to early 4th generation in terms of capability, thus being classified as a 3.5+ generation aircraft, thereby becoming the most advanced F-7/Mig-21 ever produced. The 16 aircraft built will serve the Thundercats till 2016 when they will be replaced with 4+/4++ generation aircraft and transferred to 21st reserve squadron which is currently operating former Thundercats F-7MB.

As far as I know F-7BGI has seven hard points and not five you have mentioned. Please check the matter.

thats massively improved F-7.......
But what next? Is BD looking for any modern,affordable jets?

BAF F-7 looks cool.nice color scheme.does it has HUD or it lacks this feature??and isn't FIAR Grifo Radar tracks upto 8 targets and has range upto 70 km??

thats massively improved F-7.......
But what next? Is BD looking for any modern,affordable jets?

No disrespect to anyone, but I highly doubt that the current BD gov with the anti Pakistan vendetta, will ever consider the thunders.

No disrespect to anyone, but I highly doubt that the current BD gov with the anti Pakistan vendetta, will ever consider the thunders.

we are supposedly getting YAKs so if we do, it will be russian jets

Why do you open 4-5 Threads on same BAF procurement and future replacements can't you stick to a single Thread.

@Loki either merge it with similar Thread or delete it members are opening new Threads with same subject inside apart from Title first it was j-10, then gripen now f-16.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 16 aircraft built will serve the Thundercats till 2016 when they will be replaced with 4+/4++ generation aircraft and transferred to 21st reserve squadron which is currently operating former Thundercats F-7MB.

Nope they will serve BAF for the next 15 Years atleast, even F-7BGs are hardly 7 years old and would remain in service for atleat a decade.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom