What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

HHUUUUUUSSHHHHHHH! OR I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME TOO! :mad:

@Avicenna Right now,BAF is seeking medium range Surface-to-Air Missiles ( SAM ),but I saw reports somewhere that BAF purchased LY-80E which would be delivered by the end of '17 and the Ministry of Defence's plans for 2017 included 8 4th generation fighters or multi-role combat aircraft ( MRCA ) as well as a medium range SAM system.

View attachment 368708
Our F-7 BGIs,as it is designed for the interceptor role,already have BVR capability with their 86+ km range radar.We also purchased some PL-12 BVR air-to-air missiles with them.This bird can also field light anti-ship missiles such as C-704A so they might be used to support the naval fleet as well.
View attachment 368716
Our MiG-29 SEs also have BVR capability with their Vympel R-27 A2A missiles.

View attachment 368724
True.The best variants for that role are the China based one - Su-30 MK2/MKKs which sacrifices the Su-30 MKI's thrust vectoring and canards for increased payload and longer range...as well as capability to field a wide range of cruise missiles,as well as being superior to the Boeing F-15E,SE,SA as well as the Saab JAS-39 Gripen-NG in air to air combat.

Kira.
also in the sacrifrice list are a better radar!
the cunard versions have better radar but decreased payload.

16114185_1508016312572298_1066652792570580956_n.jpg

That image is from 2016.I think only 4 are in BD,the rest is in Russia for what-you-know.
there were 4 in bd in 2015... those 6 has been overhauled from ukraine back then... i dont know much of 2016 tbh.
btw my dorm is right next to MIG design bureau office in ukraine. :D

there were 4 in bd in 2015... those 6 has been overhauled from ukraine back then... i dont know much of 2016 tbh.
btw my dorm is right next to MIG design bureau office in ukraine. :D

JUST RUSH TO THAT OFFICE AND STEAL THE MiG TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!

our f-7s ... the BGI that's supposed to be more maneuverable is 18 degrees turn rate... makes me wonder how much for the older ones? 16? man these can be squatted out like mosquitos out the sky... suitable if only used for ground attack but dogfight? i am sorry... theyre just obsolete. atleast WVR they're.

our f-7s ... the BGI that's supposed to be more maneuverable is 18 degrees turn rate... makes me wonder how much for the older ones? 16? man these can be squatted out like mosquitos out the sky... suitable if only used for ground attack but dogfight? i am sorry... theyre just obsolete. atleast WVR they're.

F-7s,like the MiG-31 & J-8 and other similar birdies,are mainly for interceptor and light fighter,but the F-7s can be also used for ground attacking roles too.The BGIs can even fire C-704 missiles.

Kira.

F-7s,like the MiG-31 & J-8 and other similar birdies,are mainly for interceptor and light fighter,but the F-7s can be also used for ground attacking roles too.The BGIs can even fire C-704 missiles.

Kira.
bangladesh's ones are in fighter or ground attack sqd?

Back
Top Bottom