What's new

Bangladesh Air Force will buy 23 more K-8W trainers for dedicated acrobatic team

There were funding crisis for every branch of armed forces. You can see it in BAF because you can count the fighters. But nobody of us has any clue for the budget they have for jet fuels to fky them
This is a problem . If your claim is authentic, then seriously military should demand more funding .
Our defense budget should be increased I believe.
No compromise with military logistics if we want to survive in such hostile area .
I am wondering what will be the act of government about this .

There were funding crisis for every branch of armed forces. You can see it in BAF because you can count the fighters. But nobody of us has any clue for the budget they have for jet fuels to fky them

What is buffer state?

A country who acts as intermediate power before a powerful ones

Your neighbour bought Su-30 and your response is a dedicated acrobatic team? WTF Bangladesh! :partay: :partay:
Thats probably nobody takes burmese sriously in bd.
Look when we buy something burmese including their de facto president start running to coubter them whereas in bd they are completely ignorant on burmese army.

First we need pilot to fly them.
What are you saying I have no idea! Do you want to say that BAF doesn't have pilots to fly combat air craft?
Your remarks are enigmatic . Can you explain your position please ?

Acrobatic teams are always wonderful so this is a great addition to BAF.

Congrats to all the Bangladeshi members.

Thats probably nobody takes burmese sriously in bd.
Look when we buy something burmese including their de facto president start running to coubter them whereas in bd they are completely ignorant on burmese army.

Sure. Great attitude.

Though when you have 860,000 Rohingya refugees (Source) inside your borders, and more arriving everyday, perhaps start thinking about taking Myanmar seriously. Going by Myanmar's defense procurements, it seems they are taking Bangladesh very seriously.

Why we are buying tons of trainers and not real combat jets ? Can someone explain me?
Or real news can't be discussed ?

What say you Vai ?
@BDforever
hey ! ! ! how dare you question BAF's brilliant plan of having its own show ? :mad: don't they have desire to show beautiful color display dance :angry: ?

This is madness. BAf is going backwards where Navy And Army are purchasing sensible things

Along with acrobatic planes ruling awami league regime and its "airforce" also ordered pom poms. These pom poms serve dual purposes - 1) "Bangladesh airforce" do a charm offensive against Myanmar SU-30 2) awami league cheer leading team from bdmilitary.com can do cheer leading dance.

shopping

:astagh:

Looks like trainers are the max allowed for BD!! And, they're buying all the trainers of the world!!! I'd rather have Niazi Pasha surrender every day than to be under such "absolute capitulation" condition!!!! Many Pak folks think what can be worse than having US drones murdering poor tribals!!! Well, now we have a worse situation out here....
You're a Turk...you lot have spent the 50 years kissing European *** hoping to be accepted...now, that you've been told to piss off, you'e acting like you never cared about joining europe...

So, save your lectures on 'surrendering' for someone else.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom