What's new

'Bangla' is also ours

Status
Not open for further replies.
BD should attack India over this.......

Time to wake up our SLEEPING GIANT - The Kolkata Traffic Police Force!!!!

What about the Indian Railway Protection Force? They are doing the most gigantic job - providing sanitary defence to the railway tracks!

What about the Indian Railway Protection Force? They are doing the most gigantic job - providing sanitary defence to the railway tracks!

That will be an OVERKILL!!!

In short, now Sinhalese are direct decedents of Genghis Khan and Mohammad Ghori...!! @Gibbs

:woot:

Islam was declared the state religion of Bangladesh in 1988, and this year Bangladesh's top court upheld Islam as religion of the state by rejecting a 28-year-old petition to revoke constitutional provision declaring Islam as state's religion. :)

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...lds-islam-religion-state-160328112919301.html

Oh ok didn't know that.. Cheers

The classical Bengali texts like Manasa Mangal, Chaitanya Charitamrita, Annada Mangal, Charja Pada etc are rigorously studied in West Bengal in schools. These are the foundations of classical Bengali literature. Are they studied in Bangladesh? @BDforever
:no::no::no:

As in the language spoken ? That's surprising

@Rain Man is Bengali being used less in West Bengal these days
Bengali is spoken in Bengal, some parts of Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha & large part of Assam & almost entire Tripura..
Education in WB is done in Bengali.
Indians are copycats.

Haven't you seen how they shamelessly copy Pakistani songs and sell as their own?

Or lay claim to Mohenjo Daro and Harrapa?

And most recently they have started to call their soldiers "Shaheed" and got "Shahadat" - words previously no where to be found in "Parmanu Kabootur" Hindi.

I think it is more to do with inferiority complex.
When Mohenjo Dero & Harrapa became yours?
When did Urdu became yours?
Urdu originated in India between Lucknow & Delhi.
Spoken mostly in this region even today that's why we say Ganga Yamuna Tahjib because that region also roughly between Ganga & Yamuna.
BTW which region in Pakistan speak Urdu, even today?
How many Urdu speaker do you have?
And I thought "Shaheed" was a Muslim thing, which was ridiculed so much by your media in the beginning.

Once they realized what respect it generates, all of a sudden all your hindu soldiers are also "Shaheed" and received "Shahadat".

And these are Arabic words.

Getting the point?

It is copy cat, which Indians are quite masters at, from Bollywood to normal life.
Shaheed have been used for Hindus for many years & in Hindustani, Shaheed means person who died in service of the nation.
Yeah....I good relationship benefits both sides.
Bangladesh has enough internal issues already. No need for a hostile neighbor. Instead of focusing on foreign politics, Bangladesh must remain focused on internal development. India has already some hostile neighbors. It surely doesn't need another one.
15th August is just passed.

atually, wasnt religion the only thing that separates the people of bangladesh from those in India?
Exactly, I never heard Muslims celebrate any festival other than traditional Islamic festivals but in BD people celebrate Bengali new year.
I haven't heard whether they have started to call it Bangladeshi new year...
I think i got the gist of the situation mate.. :tup:

I dont think Bangladesh has a state religion, Not officially nor constitutionally
They have.

I wanted to compare WB with BD
Population 91 million vs 168 million
Area 88,752 km2 vs 147,570 km2

Now check
Number & budget of Bengali movies in BD vs WB(despite having Hindi & English movies)...
& some people call calling Bangla & Bengal is just BD.

When Mohenjo Dero & Harrapa became yours?

Step one: Open a map
Step two: Locate where Mohenjo Daro and Harrppa are located

Step three: Use google, if you still can not find them on the map.

Step four: Visit a psychologist to bring you back from delusional world to the real one.

Bengali (/bɛŋˈɡɔːli/),[4] also known by its endonym Bangla (/bɑːŋlɑː/; বাংলা [ˈbaŋla] ( listen)), is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in South Asia. It is the national and official language of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, and official language of several northeastern states of the Republic of India, including West Bengal, Tripura, Assam (Barak Valley) and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

The Central Shaheed Minar in Dhaka commemorates the Bengali Language Movement. UNESCO commemorates the movement as International Mother Language Day.

Step one: Open a map
Step two: Locate where Mohenjo Daro and Harrppa are located

Step three: Use google, if you still can not find them on the map.

Step four: Visit a psychologist to bring you back from delusional world to the real one.

You only have the ruins of Harappa and Mohenjodoro, both literally and metaphorically, we have the soul of the civilization.

You only have the ruins of Harappa and Mohenjodoro, both literally and metaphorically, we have the soul of the civilization.

:rofl:

Hell why stop only at that, lay claims to Egyptian civilization, Incas, Aztec as well. Because all those sons of soil living over there just have the ruins and you have "the soul of the civilization".

As wrote earlier: Indians as a nation need to see a psychologist to bring them back from delusional world to the real one.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bangla is ours. There is no "also" in this. Likewise Bihar and NE are ours.

Bangla is ours. There is no "also" in this. Likewise Bihar and NE are ours.

Buro bayase manush naki abar baccha hoye jay.........people start behaving like children in old age...

The classical Bengali texts like Manasa Mangal, Chaitanya Charitamrita, Annada Mangal, Charja Pada etc are rigorously studied in West Bengal in schools. These are the foundations of classical Bengali literature. Are they studied in Bangladesh? @BDforever

These are taught in W. Bengal as the religious text. They are not taught at the school level but certainly touched in Bengali literature in tertiary level specially the Charja Pada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom