What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just funny how these Indians are cheering for Israel. But its not even surprising seeing many of them use Modi's pic as their avatar. Just shows the amount of hatred they have for anyone with a muslim tag. But yet they keep on lecturing everyone on religious tolerance, co-existence etc. What a cheap bunch of hypocrites they are.

btw come to the core point.it's nothing new from new inidan zionist diplomacy. sunita paul is a chain of propaganda nothing more.the indira neheru was sympathetic to the palestanians.after killing indira later the indian goverment turn their back to the palestanians even still they know its immoral. but their goal is to gain the american weapon technology via israel .very clever acting by the indians.first the tie between the russia and india is enedless. so lets see the other part of the iron curtain(NATO).The indian policy is now if they can get some new benifite from the west.because its nightmare is china and they know it.same old play enemy's enemy is a friend. the usa's headache is china. so usa wants india strong and the india wants stong too as their neighbor is china .so usa helps the india by isreal .because they know indians r the russians bedbuddy.in this issue the usa has a little allergy.usa's mastermind policy is too difficult to understand.the benifit is for the indians and the usa is bilateral.so india is silent about the palestine issue.the isrealis are desparate too. they are strong by militarily but they also know most of the countries still doesnt count them as a nation and specialy the moslem world. no doubt. they desparately want the recognition. i can gurrante you if bangladesh give isreal as a country recognition,easy we will get too usa visa, super trading.tax and tarrif free for the rmg in usa lots of lots of facilities.no.2 bd will even get more eapon technology than the inidans.becuase they can show other that the 2nd largest moslem country give them recognition.its a big factor for them.and will encourage them moraly.indias are jumping like a goat's 3rd child for this issue .when no other country publish an article like that but one sunita paul did that.nothing strange but a deep clever doctrine and by an evil intension.for the indian trolls dont try to teach the international laws.the isreal broke more laws than anyother countries as well as the indian do. my final chapter:the india knows we are strong in rmg export.for a long days they are hardly trying to destryoing it.so this propaganda is a part long term evil policy.btw jessica ty again <3

We have no problems with Jews but problems with zionists israel. So no problems to trade with the jews.

We need to understand the difference between jew and zionists.

Difference between Judaism and Zionism
You don't have problems taking money from Jews, but the vast majority of them are Zionists and a lot of them have Israeli passports. So, basically, you are taking money from Jews, Israeli Jews and Zionist Jews to feed your starving nation.

Israel does have the right to exist but some of their politicians have a problem with palestinians and israelis coexisting peacefully.
We have a problem with "Palestinians" who strap bombs on children and send them on their merry way to blow other children up, yes.

Israel does have the right to exist but some of their politicians have a problem with palestinians and israelis coexisting peacefully.

no need to be politically correct as the indian said earlier that most of israels population foreign
so what right do they have to exist in palestinian land?

We have a problem with "Palestinians" who strap bombs on children and send them on their merry way to blow other children up, yes.

if you terrorists child killers stop bombing them and give them their land back then you wouldnt have this problem.
and you wouldnt be the most hated country in the world.

now back to indians
majority of indians actually do not support what israel is doing i know that becuase i know indians in real life besides their internet keyboard warriors we got here, in fact you should listen to people like arun gandhi, some like him who actually is qualified to represent indians not these losers here.

You don't have problems taking money from Jews, but the vast majority of them are Zionists and a lot of them have Israeli passports. So, basically, you are taking money from Jews, Israeli Jews and Zionist Jews to feed your starving nation.

what money are you talking about?

not all jews are zionists and not all zionists are jews, the people muslims hate is zionists thats it.
there is some left wing israelis out there who are the best people in the world i talked to some on the net and I've herd from Palestinians about them how they help palestinians and bail them out ect.

you wouldnt be even around if it wasnt the great ole us of a
your brains have nothing to do with your existence its only the pity the west gave you thats it.
first muslims gave you pity and you stabbed them in the back and now america but if you stab america in the back your race is finished.

jessica you are hot :) ty jessica;)

hes a guy lol

What's even more pathetic is that they decide to migrate to arab countries with a mentality like that.

Infinitely better than you living in New York and calling 9/11 an inside job. At least the Indians who live in Gulf countries don't insult them.

you expect me to believe daniel pipes?
one of the most islamaphobic person on the net?

give me a better more credible source maybe then ill believe you.

The greatest level of sympathy towards Israel can be found in India, according to international study on behalf of the Foreign Ministry, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Friday.
According to the study, which was unprecedented in scope and was undertaken by an international market research company, 58% of Indian respondents showed sympathy to the Jewish State even beating The United States which came in second, with 56% of American respondents sympathizing with Israel.

From India with love - Israel News, Ynetnews

The greatest level of sympathy towards Israel can be found in India, according to international study on behalf of the Foreign Ministry, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Friday.
According to the study, which was unprecedented in scope and was undertaken by an international market research company, 58% of Indian respondents showed sympathy to the Jewish State even beating The United States which came in second, with 56% of American respondents sympathizing with Israel.

From India with love - Israel News, Ynetnews

once again give me a non jew source.

So you think that you feed those people whoever do business with jews :cuckoo:

bbk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom