What's new

Ban Pakistani Artists, Atif Aslam & Rahat for their Nationality.

yes please ban them not just ban them humiliate them and then throw them into the sea and not send them back to Pakistan! for once i really want india to do something against Pakistan!

Ban Bollywood movies in Pakistan, effective immediately. Let Indians cry river about it.

Another thing that I find absolutely funny is that if a Pakistani singer becomes famous in the West, all of sudden all the Indians start calling him/her theirs. And all of a sudden "music has no boundries", mantra becomes popular.

And then how blatantly they steal and copy our songs... this inferiorty ridden nation, who call themselves "Indians" and who elect hindu fanatics as their leaders, is absolutely pathetic.

He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
Oh, but my heart is in Havana (ay)
There's somethin' 'bout his manners

Yeah we all had a good trailer how manners should be in fifty shades of grey.

And the world goes up in flares if the brownies took it to the streets in india.

Art can be anything like the overturned ashtray stinking up my sofas.

He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
Oh, but my heart is in Havana (ay)
There's somethin' 'bout his manners
Well I guess everyone got to get down on Friday... And maybe meet their Delilah’s at Glastonbury...

You don't qualify for that missy:sarcastic:

Any how,nothing special if you want to stay relevent in India,just say something against Pakistan.
Atif is a known patriot in my eyes... I can’t say anything about the others though.

Lol that’s why I wouldn’t dare going to Glastonbury... Tents with a bunch of hippies? No chance.:lol:
You can try,it's for reason known as Rainbow village of hippies.:cheesy:

You know I’m the coolest chic here :D
Didn't knew until i removed blur from one of your images.
But that word is insufficient.

:azn:

You can try,it's for reason known as Rainbow village of hippies.:cheesy:

Didn't knew until i removed blur from one of your images.
But that word is insufficient.

:azn:
You REMOVED blur from my pic?! Yeah right. Not possible

Back
Top Bottom