What's new

Ban Pakistani Artists, Atif Aslam & Rahat for their Nationality.

And Pakistani Government and liberal people are still singing Aman ka tamasha and allowing Indian Movies, Channels and their content on Pakistani media, which should be banned now.
Latest example is movie Padmaveet........... Just look what they did with Muslim king and Muslim culture..... But hum tu Pakistani main sub allow karany gay ,,,, Pakistani oor Pakistani culture jaye bhar main...SO faking SAD.

when will the Pakistani qaum wake up? never
Never ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, First we need qaum ,,,,,,,,,,, then may be............
Right now we are Shia - Sunni ,,,,, Arab lover - Iran lover ,,,,,, 10+ Ethnicities ,,,,, So called libis (Indian lovers) then few Ethicists (who knows who's lovers) ...............
Very , very few Pakistanis ,,,,,,,,, Actually our state is not even Pakistani.... When our state become Pakistani and think about Pakistan's interests and work for that , we will have every thing ......

Bashing the whole country? Do you think I dropped out of the sky or climbed up from Cthulhu's kitchen? i'm Pakistani too you know.

Any Pakistani going to India during these times to earn money and fame is a shameless schmuck. I can use my talent to earn a lot of money in India and Bangladesh too, but I don't out of principal as long as they are martyring our soldiers or my Kashmiri brethren. Do these "artists" have a single self respecting bone in their body?
i said that because you used cousin marriage thing to take a jibe and do you have an evidence that the parents of each of these two artists are cousins?
I agree to the latter part or your comment though. I have been asked by some members of the boards of directors of my company to open an office in India and I rejected though its registered in US and not a Pakistani company in that sense.

And also Indian Randi Rona,,,,,,,, the way they arte going soon they will tell there scientists to stop the Air , Clouds etc. coming from Pakistan:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess I cannot take that risk(calling chic), your chichi will ...........

I didn’t understand your comment Chacha Gi

Reason is simple... indian singers cant compete rahat and atif

Nair says they are not even respected in pakistan.

Babul Supriyo minister ban k bhi baat mirasion wali hee kar di na. BC khud hee dub karwalo rahat ki bajaye song. kyun k minister ban bhi jain to mirasion wala keera nahi nikalta

You'd be correct. But not one a basis of morals. Their movies are promoting our cinema and piracy industry. Yes a lot of money goes back to them but as long as it is helping our economy we shouldn't be bothered by the statements of a nobody, if their govt however takes this stance then of course yes we should ban them. But getting all sentimental and jihad ready every time someone opens their mouth on twitter is stupidity.

Your economy argument is not good enough.

now comes SongJihad.

Kia bolega kia bolega

Your economy argument is not good enough.

Oops seems I had misread the original post and thought it was was about their movies. As for this, I honestly don't know what to say. This guy thinks he will save "indianism" (whatever tf that is) by dubbing songs by Pakistani singers. This issue is not even about India vs Pakistan .The artisrs themselves should also give this some cold hard thought, if they're ready to exchange self-respect for money then that's their curse and they should know better. They will and will always be welcome in their own country with respect then what's the need of going somewhere you get spit on every couple months.

Oops seems I had misread the original post and thought it was was about their movies. As for this, I honestly don't know what to say. This guy thinks he will save "indianism" (whatever tf that is) by dubbing songs by Pakistani singers. This issue is not even about India vs Pakistan .The artisrs themselves should also give this some cold hard thought, if they're ready to exchange self-respect for money then that's their curse and they should know better. They will and will always be welcome in their own country with respect then what's the need of going somewhere you get spit on every couple months.

I have no problems in what people consider as art.

Rihanna is naked dude.

Shit has hit the building.

Back
Top Bottom