What's new

Ban Doraemon: Yells PTI Clown

Nobithaaaaaaaa -

At times I also feel they should ban it (especially when my daughter doesn't allow me to change channel)

Nobithaaaaaaaa -

At times I also feel they should ban it (especially when my daughter doesn't allow me to change channel)

NOoooooooooooooooooooo ban. infact I felt that it is the same reason that kids don't allow parents change channel so hence the paranoid demand

NOoooooooooooooooooooo ban. infact I felt that it is the same reason that kids don't allow parents change channel so hence the paranoid demand
I guess so.... we have our own "Chota Bheem" to challenge doremon

I guess so.... we have our own "Chota Bheem" to challenge doremon

I found it stupid to ask for banning a cartoon on basis of certain language. Chiota bheem is also shown in Pakistan. If that is ok why PTI MP has an issue with Doraemon a cute cartoon

These days people are crazy about pokemons and doremons .. Lol

Yes some cartoons do help children to know things and help build ethics.

Let tell you real life scenario. I am not telling what I am doing is best approach but this might be most approachable for most of parents like me.

As per my experience as father of two young kids , if parents helps kids understanding some of cartoons it helps them.
My kids at age of 4 can identify 15 dinosaurs due to "dinosaur train" and he knows so much about wild animals and different environments around world due to "Wild kratts" and "Octonauts".
He is certainly at level where he can talk about this things with adults and have meaningful conversation for hours. All of these can't be possible without these cartoons. Specially most of things where not knows to me. How can I teach him all these things with books ? He is so much interested in dinosaurs he wants to be "paleontologist", terms which was unknown to me 3 years ago.
He has so much positive impact, he takes care of his environment and make sure no animal get harm.

His vocabulary is 2 years ahead of his age due to it. He started coming with me on trails and small hikes to view animals and ready to sweat out for it.

We might not had opportunity to view all these things and in our time there was different requirement for kids. In today's competitive world gaining knowledge more faster and earlier is kind of norm. We keep try to train our kids way we got train. That is not progressive.

For political party to speak against individual series is pure BS. They can be more positive influence on kids by implementing better education reforms and pushing fro more progressive curricular. This is nothing but to please narrow minded , so called right wing pseudo nationalist people for short term gain. We know that group of people are loud so voice of sane people will get buried.

I watched heman when im kid.. which involves Sword stuff... lolz doreman is fine... kids love the program... unless it involves bloodshed or something offensive, whats wrong with it...

We should teach some hard side aspects also to our children, though PTI is is ok as party but painful fact is they are mostly burger family members. The children of middle class and lower middle class have to face challenges especially in public schools so they should learn some hard skills.

It is just like that if IK visits India and meets Moodi it's ok but not good hen Nawaz Sharif visits there. We should have clear vision as a nation and don't take only negative aspects.

Then why you did not ask for banning Chota Bhem?

Jumping fighting is what kids do anyway . If Batman can be suitable for kids why not innocent robot Doraemon
yes, jumping and fighting what children do, but that way he do, and one more important thing is that he is imagination everything..

So for a person like me who has absolutely no idea about cartoons, whats so bad about Doreamon? The kind of shi* kids seem to watch nowadays, compared to that Doreamon at the facade of it looks like quite a nice pleasant cartoon.

I love the way Nobita says, "Doraeeemoooooon".

Voice over is sweet.

On a damn serious note: Doraemon is showing future. The gadgets shown in these cartoons will be a reality one day write down my words.

My little nephew has already made his mind what he is going to become in future.

As someone has said imagination is important than knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom