Ban China Vs India Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasquatch

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
China
I think there is no need to ban the thread as per se... we should talk about the merits of the article rather than taking cheap shot and making personal attacks.

and india vs bangladesh

I think there is no need to ban the thread as per se... we should talk about the merits of the article rather than taking cheap shot and making personal attacks.

I Agree with this however it tends to have the same thing posted over and over again China attacking India or India vs China simply the same thing over and over again.

and pakistan vs india threads...and the forum will be dead :)

Indian comparison to China itself a compliment for China as they are superior side undoubtedly. But Chinese members(Not all) should avoid that to bring flame over there. In this way, they are just bringing disrespect to superiority nothing else.

If China vs. India vs. Pakistan threads are banned, then this site will lose half of its visitor traffic in one day. :lol:

If China vs. India vs. Pakistan threads are banned, then this site will lose half of its visitor traffic in one day. :lol:

Through it does bring that in Pakistan Vs India seems to be dead these days and I've actually 7 threads in 11 hours about China vs or China Compared to India military. :sick:

I would also want to ban some posts along with Vs thread.

Some Chinese members love to bring Indian poverty and starvation in any and every thread.
I request or say plead please please MODs do something. These statements are as inflammatory and flaming.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Very true.

Frankly these country vs country threads are becoming boring, primarily because in every thread you would find similar lines of arguments... nothing comes new. I know it is hard to stay on topic for a few members. As long as that is not cured, I would personally chose to remain away from these threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom