What's new

Ban Bollywood: Pakistan bigwigs

What is the primary reasons pakistan cant make quality films? although they have got an established film industry.

Pakistan was never good in dancing, lip singing, or copying songs/films from other countries and creating a Pakistani version of those songs/films as Indians copy Pakistani songs and American films then make an Indian version of the songs/films.

Our culture is just very different from Indian culture. Our Pakistani dramas, especially from 1980's-2000's were the best, much better than Indian dramas.

Its the difference in culture. When you try to be something you are not, then it becomes stupid thats why Pakistani films with cheesy dances and sex appeal never succeeds, while our dramas are a success because it portrays Pakistani culture (not Indian culture).

Pakistan should learn something from Iranian film industry not Indian film industry. Iranian film industry is one of the best, and is very decent.

I never watch Bollywood movies. In my family anyone who watches Bollywood or Indian products is considered Anti-Pakistani.

I was talking to an Indian once at my university in Ottawa, and he asked me "do you watch Bollywood movies?", and I was like " No, I don't think I would understand it." :lol:

I said there is a difference between Urdu and Hindi, although the languages may have similarities, the languages also have their differences which are more. Ever read Urdu poetry? Urdu poetry is very Farsi like.

Why is Urdu called Urdu, and Hindi called Hindi? :lol:

Also in Canada, I never buy Indian products, especially when I am buying achar, I always make sure it is an AHMED, Shan, or National brand.

Also, I was taking taxi once in Ottawa, and the Indian driver was saying "India and Pakistan are one country." I decided to stay quiet so I wouldn't hurt his feelings, but had I not been in his taxi, I would said "sorry I disagree, Pakistan and India are different."

I am the same way. Here in the U.S., I never buy anything that is Made in India, and I never support anything Indian. I will not give a single penny to anyone or anything that will eventually reach the Government of India, because that money will go to Indian defence and that will be used against Pakistan.

Pakistanis who support and buy Indian are indirectly harming themselves especially if they live in Pakistan or have property in Pakistan or have relatives in Pakistan.

I never watch Bollywood movies. In my family anyone who watches Bollywood or Indian products is considered Anti-Pakistani.

I was talking to an Indian once at my university in Ottawa, and he asked me "do you watch Bollywood movies?", and I was like " No, I don't think I would understand it." :lol:

I said there is a difference between Urdu and Hindi, although the languages may have similarities, the languages also have their differences which are more. Ever read Urdu poetry? Urdu poetry is very Farsi like.

Why is Urdu called Urdu, and Hindi called Hindi? :lol:

Also in Canada, I never buy Indian products, especially when I am buying achar, I always make sure it is an AHMED, Shan, or National brand.

Also, I was a taking taxi once in Ottawa, and the Indian driver was saying "India and Pakistan are one country." I decided to stay quiet so I wouldn't hurt his feelings, but had I not been in his taxi, I would have said "sorry I disagree, Pakistan and India are different."

Grow up silly boy. Pakistani Patriotism is bigger than achar and hating bollywood. Or is it just that?

Funny but after 60+ years of Independence, one would expect some identity for a nation, instead Pakistanis measure their patriotism by the amount of hatred towards India and it's people. :lol:

When will these people get over their inferiority complex and stop measuring themselves to India?

On Internet, 75% Pakistani says they hate Bollywood and Hindi TV Channels. Hope they do the same. They say because it's hurts their ego. :angel:

I also said I never buy Indian products.

At least you can say that. I can't even say, Because I don't remember when i saw any Pakistani product last time in any country i visited. In India, There is no Pakistani product what i remember. :tup:

Good for you. Avoid Indian product and Buy Pakistani product or American.

Ohh wait, US is also enemy ? Isn't it ? Hope you avoiding US product also.

China is best friend, So you must be buying only Chinese product beside your own. :azn:

Funny but after 60+ years of Independence, one would expect some identity for a nation, instead Pakistanis measure their patriotism by the amount of hatred towards India and it's people. :lol:

When will these people get over their inferiority complex and stop measuring themselves to India?

We have an identity, but you guys think the world revolve around yourselves. India is not Super Power or a Great Power, so start thinking properly for once!
You are asking what Pakistani identity is about?

The people who fought for Pakistan are people who wanted to rule their country according to their religious beliefs, people who didn't want to be a minority in their own country.

You Indians are just jealous, that we destroyed your "Akhand Bharat" dreams, and believe me we Pakistanis don't ever want to be a part of your country again!

How will India get the lost territories now? It can't.

And because Pakistan became independent, India has lost a lot!

India does not have a direct land route to Central Asia or to the Middle East.

And the cherry on top, is that India has 2 main enemies: Pakistan and China. Both countries are India's neighbors.

Nepal is also an enemy of India, since India has territorial disputes with Nepal.

We need the support of Indian filmmakers
Our protest is not only to ban screenings of Indian films, but to protect Pakistani films. It is very sad that we see very few screenings of Pakistani movies in our own country. There are very few distributors who actually want to buy Pakistani films, and that's why our industry is suffering tremendous losses. Our aim is to revive our films. Therefore, we need the support of Indian filmmakers to come forward and also do their films' shoots in Pakistani locations, and use our artistes in their movies. Indian cinema has a huge market and they are damaging our industry. We are planning to have some more meetings, but as of now, we have not come to any final decision.
- Syed Noor, eminent Pakistani filmmaker

How naive can some of our fellow Pakistanis be. Indians will never support anything that can benefit Pakistan in anyway. Its time we forget fake Aman ki Asha and accept the reality that Indians will always be our enemy.

Ban Bollwood, ban Indian tv channels, and ban all products from India. They never buy our products, they never support anything from Pakistan so why should we support anything from India.

Our people are so naive thinking India can ever help them in anything.

Our nation is a nation of 185 million people. Do you know how much business India gets from Pakistan just from their movies? India is a nation of 1.2 billion and we get no business from India because Indians will never support anything that is Pakistani, its just our naive people who supports Indian cheap stuff.

India does not have a direct land route to Central Asia or to the Middle East.

To Access Central Asia, We will use Iran. Chabbar port is near to complete. Even Iran-India gas pipeline will be reality through Sea. We don't need Pakistan. Go and Check Chabbar port news, Pipeline and relation between India-Iran. Also, Afghanistan is also our good friend. You want to know about Russia and her allies ? lol

For Middle-East, We do through Sea. There is no Pakistan between India and Middle-East.

And the cherry on top, is that India has 2 main enemies: Pakistan and China. Both countries are India's neighbors.

China enemies - Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, India (5 Neighbours as Enemy)
Pakistan enemies - India and Afghanistan. (Even we have very good relation with Iran).

Nepal is also an enemy of India, since India has territorial disputes with Nepal.

Nepal is one of our best friend. We don't have any major difference, From Culture to Tradition. Also, we don't even need Visa to travel to each other country.

:wave:

At least you can say that. I can't even say, Because I don't remember when i saw any Pakistani product last time in any country i visited. In India, There is no Pakistani product what i remember. :tup:

China is best friend, So you must be buying only Chinese product beside your own. :azn:

Read Omar1984's # 152 post where he quotes me, I said I don't buy Indian products. By the way wherever I go in the world, I will never buy Indian products. And you if ask, "what happens if you go to India then what will you do? Well, there is no need for me to ever visit or go to India for any reason. I will never go to India.

How naive can some of our fellow Pakistanis be. Indians will never support anything that can benefit Pakistan in anyway. Its time we forget fake Aman ki Asha and accept the reality that Indians will always be our enemy.

Ban Bollwood, ban Indian tv channels, and ban all products from India. They never buy our products, they never support anything from Pakistan so why should we support anything from India.

Our people are so naive thinking India can ever help them in anything.

Our nation is a nation of 185 million people. Do you know how much business India gets from Pakistan just from their movies? India is a nation of 1.2 billion and we get no business from India because Indians will never support anything that is Pakistani, its just our naive people who supports Indian cheap stuff.

There are many Pakistani artists who have made Mumbai their home. So many Pakistani singers have sung for bollywood movies. Pakistani rock bands like string and Junoon have performed in India. You have no idea what you are talking about

Go to a shopping mall in the United States, and you will find many products that has a "Made in Pakistan" tag on them, especially clothes, footballs (soccer balls), surgical supplies, basmati rice, and the list goes on and on.

Read Omar1984's # 152 post where he quotes me, I said I don't buy Indian products. By the way wherever I go in the world, I will never buy Indian products. And you if ask, what happens if I go to India then what will you do? Well, there is no need for me to ever visit or go to India for any reason. I will never go to India.

Good for you. I can never ever think of going to Pakistan. Indeed, More Pakistani people visit to India than Indian visiting Pakistan.

Anyway, Hope both government banned giving any VISA for any reason. We should close all relation even if small business.

I also have same feeling. :tup:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom