What's new

Balochistan problem: ‘Guerrilla war a real possibility’

I second that Bilal. Someone who knows Balochistan and doesn't has his own "motives" unlike a Bharati can easily guess that BLA like it's past is going for another failure. And things are improving. Even Baloch nationalists who didn't participated in previous elections like Talal Bugti or even Akhtar Mengal are now preparing to participate in coming elections. OP obviously is known for his a bit immature behavior.

Areesh, it is on Pakistan newspaper source today, what am I suppose to do? ....Normally, there are alot of negatives news on our sides everyday, we enjoy alot or face it.

Some Pakistani can pretend to ignore problems while others deeply concern. A voice in Balouchistan is growing and slow process.

-----------------------
Unstable party, radicalisation/extremists of society, corruption, price-hike, energy and food shortages, injustice, ethnic and sectarian violence, rise of non-state actors, Afghan Jihad, inconclusive military operations in Waziristan, floods, natural hazards and fight against terrorism. Externally, Kashmir and water issues, NATO and ISAF forces in Afghanistan, US-Iran conflict, worldwide economic crunch, regional and international challenges..more diseases...and economic declines......people fighting each other for no reasons.
-------------------------

The ground situation seems entirely different to me ; On one hand Media is severely restricted even to get correct estimate of extra-judicial killings by Pakistani security forces and also disappearances due to state personnel. If the situation persists, then the next hammer to fall after East Pakistan may very well be on Balochistan.

What about Khalistan, we can say same thing.

If it was all hunky dory in Balochistan, then why this article :undecided:

If it was all hunky dory in Balochistan, then why this article :undecided:

It's not hunky dory by any means roy bhaiyya, there are still grave problems in Balochistan, & there are many incidents that have exposed that. However, if you follow Balochistan in depth, reading up on think tank/intelligence reports, as well as other ones, you will see that the insurgency is slowly losing its momentum. I really don't want to repeat myself on this forum, to people that don't want to listen, so there's no point in talking about this in depth. To others: please feel free to continue this thread.

Areesh, it is on Pakistan newspaper source today, what am I suppose to do? ....Normally, there are alot of negatives news on our sides everyday, we enjoy alot or face it.

Some Pakistani can pretend to ignore problems while others deeply concern. A voice in Balouchistan is growing and slow process.

Well I know there is a problem. When did I deny that? But it isn't of the extent that Balochistan is going to seperate from Pakistan. Balochistan needs development. I have no issues with that. It needs special treatment. But mark my words Balochistan isn't going anywhere. Gurrilla war is also not possible and writer is just sensationalizing the things against the ground realities. As far as you are concern you are knowing for jumping on things without proper research and getting mocked for it. I still remember your thread about beard and burkha etc after which you were banned for some days. Anyways you have an opinion. And even if it contradictory to ground realities, we would have to respect that. If there was any chance of seperation of Balochistan then it was back in 2006 when Akbar Bugti was killed. Agar zardari ki govt main alag nahi huva to phir kabhi bhi nahi hoga.;)

-----------------------
Unstable party, radicalisation/extremists of society, corruption, price-hike, energy and food shortages, injustice, ethnic and sectarian violence, rise of non-state actors, Afghan Jihad, inconclusive military operations in Waziristan, floods, natural hazards and fight against terrorism. Externally, Kashmir and water issues, NATO and ISAF forces in Afghanistan, US-Iran conflict, worldwide economic crunch, regional and international challenges..more diseases...and economic declines......people fighting each other for no reasons.
-------------------------

What does that have to dfo with Balochistan. :disagree:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Humari raay hai, salah mat samajhna, Balochistan mein lagi aag ko chingaari mat samajhna, Inquilab ke sholay jab phoot padenge, yeh aag Balochistan ko to kya Pakistan ko bhi tabah kar denge.

Oh boy. You are taking Bollywood films too seriously.:D

f the situation persists, then the next hammer to fall after East Pakistan may very well be on Balochistan.
That is possible only if Pakistan is utterly destroyed militarily and if that happens i assure you India won't be left untouched either.If India tries to intervene that India will cease to exist.

Well I know there is a problem. When did I deny that? But it isn't of the extent that Balochistan is going to seperate from Pakistan. Balochistan needs development. I have no issues with that. It needs special treatment. But mark my words Balochistan isn't going anywhere. Gurrilla war is also not possible and writer is just sensationalizing the things against the ground realities.

Good points, I have no comment. All we agree is Baluchistan need to be top priority for Pakistan and special heavy treatments. Where is actions by Pakistan government? Not only this, Gwadar is really important for us too. Our chief Kiyani doesn't worry much.

As far as you are concern you are knowing for jumping on things without proper research and getting mocked for it. I still remember your thread about beard and burkha etc after which you were banned for some days.

Sigh, I apologize. I was anger because some of extremists or traitors willing to destroy Pakistan and its images. It really hurt us. Sorry, if I tend to jump on conclusion. The worst part within our internal elements is really enemy of Pakistan, not outsiders.

Anyways you have an opinion. And even if it contradictory to ground realities, we would have to respect that. If there was any chance of seperation of Balochistan then it was back in 2006 when Akbar Bugti was killed. Agar zardari ki govt main alag nahi huva to phir kabhi bhi nahi hoga.;)

I know Akbar Bugti was killed which is a great victory for us hai na. Not sure if other grandson Bugti alive today. What I observe is our Army is already outstretched from West to East borders hardly to protect Baluchistan on South if need.

What does that have to do with Balochistan. :disagree:

Nothing related to Baluchistan, I am speaking it is general major problems which didn't solve much lately. I wish our country should be honest enough.

Where is actions by Pakistan government?

Pakistani govt has taken various steps. They might not be enough but at least even this corrupt has tried to do something for Balochistan. Things would get better in future.

Not only this, Gwadar is really important for us too.

Why single out Gwadar. For me each and every city and district of Pakistan is important. Whcih obviously includes Gawadar too.

Our chief Kiyani doesn't worry much.

And how can you say that. He seems to be too serious about it. Even though it is job of the civilian govt to handle such situation since with the decrease in militancy. But still he is trying his best to deliver for the people of Balochistan.

Sigh, I apologize. I was anger because some of extremists or traitors willing to destroy Pakistan and its images. It really hurt us. Sorry, if I tend to jump on conclusion. The worst part within our internal elements is really enemy of Pakistan, not outsiders.

OK. Got it. :pop:

I know Akbar Bugti was killed which is a great victory for us hai na.

Who says that? It is only you who belives in that.

Not sure if other grandson Bugti alive today.

He is alive and is living a comfortable life in Switzerland. So much for the freedom movement.:)

What I observe is our Army is already outstretched from West to East borders hardly to protect Baluchistan on South if need.

FC is present and active in Balochistan and they are not army but para-military along with police and militias. And as I said elsewhere Balochistan doesn't need army now.

Nothing related to Baluchistan, I am speaking it is general major problems which didn't solve much lately. I wish our country should be honest enough.

OK. :rolleyes:

I think the Pakistanis will agree with me on this that while the rest of the parts of Pakistan have developed,say Punjab or Sindh,Balochistan have always been left alone.It has always been neglected.I hear that there are lot many natural resources in Balochistan,but still no development.
Something similar happened in India,not so long back.Jharkhand was a region full of natural resources and lush greenery,deep forests.But that region was always neglected,no or very less development as compared to other parts of Bihar surrounding Patna.So,they demanded a separate state within the constitution of India.Jharkhand was curved of of Bihar,and they are doing great these days.

I think the Pakistanis will agree with me on this that while the rest of the parts of Pakistan have developed,say Punjab or Sindh,Balochistan have always been left alone.It has always been neglected.I hear that there are lot many natural resources in Balochistan,but still no development.
Something similar happened in India,not so long back.Jharkhand was a region full of natural resources and lush greenery,deep forests.But that region was always neglected,no or very less development as compared to other parts of Bihar surrounding Patna.So,they demanded a separate state within the constitution of India.Jharkhand was curved of of Bihar,and they are doing great these days.

While the dynamics of Jharkhand are slightly different (the Maoists in Jharkhand want to overthrow India's current regime & governance, replacing it with their Maoist manifesto) from Balochistan (there are some separatists, like the BLA, BLF; there are others that want to stay with Pakistan, but want changes in how things are run, in terms of representation), you are correct in your basic argument. I would say that the seven sister states might be a better analogy (in terms of separatist ambitions), but Orissa (especially known for its bauxite), Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh are known for their coal mines & other natural resources, similar to Balochistan.

While the dynamics of Jharkhand are slightly different (the Maoists in Jharkhand want to overthrow India's current regime & governance, replacing it with their Maoist manifesto) from Balochistan (there are some separatists, like the BLA, BLF; there are others that want to stay with Pakistan, but want changes in how things are run, in terms of representation), you are correct in your basic argument. I would say that the seven sister states might be a better analogy (in terms of separatist ambitions), but Orissa (especially known for its bauxite), Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh are known for their coal mines & other natural resources, similar to Balochistan.

Let me correct you there.The creation of Jharkhand as a state has absolutely nothing to do with the Maoist rebels.The majority of the Indian population are still unclear about what the agenda of the maoists are.They are mainly unorganized folks creating nuisance for the government.
Jharkhand was created due to the endeavors of the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha or commonly known as Jharkhandi,with Shibu Soren being a prominent leader in that.They sought civilian ways of putting up their grievances in front of the government and there by the people of India and got what they deserved.Presently,Jharkhand is one of the fastest developing states in India.
The seven sisters is another issue.The separatists there wanted to be separate just because they saw themselves as separate entity and did not fraternize with the communion of India.We got rid of them in due course of time.Lack of development was never the main course of their agenda.
Balochistan,on the other hand,stands apart,as lack of development is their prime agenda,which is echoed by almost every other Balochi leader,who has chosen to talk using his mouth rather than his gun.

We are already having war in Baluchistan but the main thing is Baluchistan has a very divided society half population in Balochistan in of Pashtuns and they hate Balochs than even most Baloch don't want freedom because they know it will be disaster for them and finally according to my resources of ISI Mullah in Baluchistan have become really very strong and they have fare more weapons than the tribals and they are very much in control of ISI and on their order they can take on these some tribal leaders

5000 sikhs killed after Killing of Indra Gandhi, Thousands more killed but Punjab under control

90000 killed in IOK , Kashmir coming back to normalcy

Indians love to see Pakistan suffer. Baluchistan is not East Pakistan where Between Base and Area of Operation there is 2000km of enemy territory.

I think those Indians who jump with happiness while dreaming should concentrate on North East and Especially MAOIST areas :)

Oh we dont have any problems any where every thing is just hunky dowry ... sub sahi hai doodh dahi hai !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom