What's new

Balochistan PA wants Motorway extended to Quetta

Good idea, but there is a security issue for foreign construction companies and its members. Its better to build some silky smooth highways, unless and until the situation in Baluchistan cools down a bit...!

They should moreover consider building Gwadar-Quetta Motorway and Quetta-Peshawar Motorway
If so, I guess a link from Khuzdar to Quetta and then from there to Peshawar can be established.

Well Well these are the most Positive Resolutions Ever Come out of Balochistan Assembly and should be accepted Asap.
Motorway to the Capital of Balochistan is very Positive for Trade,Security,Development and having Good relationship to the Province cause it will provide Upper Punjab a Quick Entry To QUETTA and also look at Maps of Motorway All capitals of Pakistan Provinces are Connected with Motorway Except QUETTA and AJK Muzaffarabad.Its a Very Positive Request And you Guys Know what Really Amaze Me That Balochistan Finally Requested for Dams it doesn't Matter there small or Big it made me think finally Pakistani Politicians are getting There:yahoo::woot::cheers:

map-national-motorways.jpg

The under-construction Islamabad-Murree-Muuzafrabad express way will be more than enough, no need for a motorway there. Wouldn't be economically viable either, at least not yet.

Linking Quetta is a must. Think it might have been left out because the focus was to connect China to the Arabian sea.

The under-construction Islamabad-Murree-Muuzafrabad express way will be more than enough, no need for a motorway there. Wouldn't be economically viable either, at least not yet.

Linking Quetta is a must. Think it might have been left out because the focus was to connect China to the Arabian sea.
agreed:agree::-)

What was Baluchistan assembly doing in past 5 years?

Back
Top Bottom