What's new

Baloch Generals of Pakistan

@American Pakistani: There are over 500 Baloch Tribal Elders, 70 Baloch Tribal Lords out of which only three ask for separation from Pakistan. It's not fair to defame the others who are as proud Pakistanis as any of us are.

What about the other marri,bugti's people who are fighting hard for freedom ? It's on the record man that Balochis want freedom from pakistan,they are fighting for it & they will get it.It's just the start and Govt has started to feel the heat.Govt is running after them to come to table and decide it but Baloch leaders along with Balochis are not ready to negotiate on anything other than freedom.

WE HAVE AN EXPERT IN BALOCHISTAN WITH US, APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR SOURCES, OH! WISE AND FAT HEADED ONE!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

What about the other marri,bugti's people who are fighting hard for freedom ? It's on the record man that Balochis want freedom from pakistan,they are fighting for it & they will get it.It's just the start and Govt has started to feel the heat.Govt is running after them to come to table and decide it but Baloch leaders along with Balochis are not ready to negotiate on anything other than freedom.

For the country with the most active insurgencies inside their borders, I'd be worried about myself before I speak for someone else.

first: there shouldnt be any special treatment for Baloch people, they must prove themselves like the rest for any higher position
Second: you are so misinformed why are you making a racist statement? do you think all people of these tribes are terrorists?

not all of Bugtis or Menals and Marris have problem with center or the army, actualyl some of the sub tribes are very much thankful to army and FC, specially Musharraf for freeing them from bonded labour at mines of the Sardars and some for the tribal enmities.

do you know why blasts and killing still happens in Dera Bughti? because not not all people are with the terrorists and the BLA strikes fear and does revenge attacks on the tribesmen that are not with it.

by the way we have a Marri member here as well who is far more patriot than I am

I am sick saying this thing again and again that Marri's, Bugti's and Mengal's are as patriotic as we are. Just because of some idiots we shouldn't paint the whole tribe as a traitor. On the other I don't think there is anything wrong in giving a few special concessions or privileges to Baloch people just to counter the propaganda of thugs living in Europe.

On the other I don't there is nothing wrong in giving a few special concessions or privileges to Baloch people just to counter the propaganda of thugs living in Europe.

Baloch dont need this Patronage,

and as for giving special compensation to Balochistan, it has been going on since creation of Pakistan

If us Pakistanis do not know that Bughti and his dad and grandpapa weren’t taking royalties from Gov of Pakistan in millions and those Royalties were going straight to their pockets, then enjoy this drama have fun.
If you do not know that the baloch insurgents have massacred Punjabis, Siraikis, Pashtoons, Hazara then go Seattle in Daira Bughti.

Baloch dont need this Patronage,

and as for giving special compensation to Balochistan, it has been going on since creation of Pakistan

If us Pakistanis do not know that Bughti and his dad and grandpapa weren’t taking royalties from Gov of Pakistan in millions and those Royalties were going straight to their pockets, then enjoy this drama have fun.
If you do not know that the baloch insurgents have massacred Punjabis, Siraikis, Pashtoons, Hazara then go Seattle in Daira Bughti.

Yeah I agree with all you said. I know that Akbar bugti used to get a lot of money from the federal govt on the name of royalties. But still I don't get it why you are opposing special privileges for a common Baloch. I am not saying that we should give privilege to any sardar or any feudal of Baluchistan.

That is the biggest B I have ever heard. Why would Pashtuns hate Balochs?
and for that mater why would Pashtoon hate anybody. from the very north edge of Pakistan to very south, Pashtoons have worked in every corner of Pakistan, trade, Business, labour. they have integrated in every aspect of Pakistani society more than any other. So the question of hate is totally baseless.
this is besides the point ... lets get back to the real topic of the thread

InshAllah there will be more Baloch in the Pakistan Army in the near future.

Maybe this young Baloch student will liberate Indian Occupied Kashmir in the future :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
1. General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, NI(M), HI, Baloch — Chief of Army Staff (COAS), GHQ.(Colonel-in-Chief of the Baloch Regiment)
2. Lt Gen Khalid Nawaz Khan, HI(M), Baloch[5] — Commander, X Corps, Rawalpindi. (Colonel Commandant of the Baloch Regiment)
3. Lt Gen Rashad Mahmood, HI(M), Baloch[10] — Commander, IV Corps, Lahore
4. Lt Gen Agha Muhammad Umer Farooq, HI(M), Baloch[9] — President, National Defence University (NDU), Islamabad.
5. Lt Gen Salim Nawaz, HI(M), SBt, Baloch[11] — Inspector General Armaments (IGA), GHQ
6. Lt Gen Muzammil Hussain, HI(M), Baloch[9] — Inspector General Training and Evaluation (IGT&E), GHQ
7. Maj Gen Syed Shakeel Hussain, HI(M), Baloch[23] (superseded) — DG Anti-Narcotics Force (DG ANF), Rawalpindi
8. Maj Gen Muhammad Khalid, HI(M), Baloch[35] (superseded) — Force Commander, United Nations Mission in Liberia (UNMIL), Monrovia, Liberia
9. Maj Gen Muhammad Mansha, HI(M), Baloch (superseded) — Commander, Logistics Area (Comd Log Area), Peshawar
10. Maj Gen Wasim Sadiq, HI(M), Baloch[46] (superseded) — GOC 17th Infantry Division, Kharian.
11. Maj Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa, HI(M), Baloch[51] — Commandant, School of Infantry and Tactics (Comdt SI&T), Quetta.
12. Maj Gen Ali Abbas Hyder, SBt, Baloch

For the country with the most active insurgencies inside their borders, I'd be worried about myself before I speak for someone else.

strange how every thread ends up in India Pakistan dog fight

11. Maj Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa, HI(M), Baloch[51] — Commandant, School of Infantry and Tactics (Comdt SI&T), Quetta.

sorry to point it out but he is most probably a Punjabi

1. General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, NI(M), HI, Baloch — Chief of Army Staff (COAS), GHQ.(Colonel-in-Chief of the Baloch Regiment)
2. Lt Gen Khalid Nawaz Khan, HI(M), Baloch[5] — Commander, X Corps, Rawalpindi. (Colonel Commandant of the Baloch Regiment)
3. Lt Gen Rashad Mahmood, HI(M), Baloch[10] — Commander, IV Corps, Lahore
4. Lt Gen Agha Muhammad Umer Farooq, HI(M), Baloch[9] — President, National Defence University (NDU), Islamabad.
5. Lt Gen Salim Nawaz, HI(M), SBt, Baloch[11] — Inspector General Armaments (IGA), GHQ
6. Lt Gen Muzammil Hussain, HI(M), Baloch[9] — Inspector General Training and Evaluation (IGT&E), GHQ
7. Maj Gen Syed Shakeel Hussain, HI(M), Baloch[23] (superseded) — DG Anti-Narcotics Force (DG ANF), Rawalpindi
8. Maj Gen Muhammad Khalid, HI(M), Baloch[35] (superseded) — Force Commander, United Nations Mission in Liberia (UNMIL), Monrovia, Liberia
9. Maj Gen Muhammad Mansha, HI(M), Baloch (superseded) — Commander, Logistics Area (Comd Log Area), Peshawar
10. Maj Gen Wasim Sadiq, HI(M), Baloch[46] (superseded) — GOC 17th Infantry Division, Kharian.
12. Maj Gen Ali Abbas Hyder, SBt, Baloch

Kayani is Baloch?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom