What's new

Featured Ballistic missile submarine Arighat in final stages of trials, to be commissioned early 2021

Enrolling in school is not enough ,pay attention specially the history classes.
I'd say that you pay attention in maths class but idk if you people have a subject of math or evan any subject in camps.

India needs 6 SSBM ... also this one is bigger than Arihant so cant be categorize as in Arihant Class...
Most likely will carry K-4 with 3500 KM range

I'd say that you pay attention in maths class but idk if you people have a subject of math or evan any subject in camps.
Some history class for you ,when did Pakistan get independence and find out when India got independence

We don't need to when you guys leave hatches open for us ......

If you believe that you fell for our deception. Do you really think a nuclear sub don't have fail safe systems to prevent that imaginary hatch thing from happening?

I'll hope that you build all five till 2030. So you'll realize that these billions worth of equipment is of no use. When you can't even afford a war with pakistan, cant even deal with 50year old mirages, lightweight jf-17 and f16s, when you cant even kick china out or atleash keep tham at bay with what you have today, than you wont be able archive all these with these expensive toys. Cheers mate!!.
I don't think India will ever invade Pak in next Century... You may call lack of balls or something else.... India chose a strategy to counter bleed to death by 1000 cuts by opting brick by brick... India slowly and steadily removing brick by brick from Pakistan foundation... It might have used currupt Politicians or ambitious security agencies of Pak encashing every available opportunity like wot, fatf, diplomatic offence etc., Just to keep its govt and army busy.... Now Pak spends it's efforts to contain economic problems and repayment of loans searching for source of money... Just imagine, if prices increase beyond common man's capacity... It becomes everyday firefight to Govt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom