What's new

Featured Ballistic missile submarine Arighat in final stages of trials, to be commissioned early 2021

I'll hope that you build all five till 2030. So you'll realize that these billions worth of equipment is of no use. When you can't even afford a war with pakistan, cant even deal with 50year old mirages, lightweight jf-17 and f16s, when you cant even kick china out or atleash keep tham at bay with what you have today, than you wont be able archive all these with these expensive toys. Cheers mate!!.

He is right, I first read about indian's defence projects on Chinese magazine when i was in primary school and the cover of the same magazine was J7, a second generation jet, and yet almost 20 years later, most of your projects either got cancelled or delayed till god knows when, and I don't have to tell you about our progress.
@Kingslayerr

He is right, I first read about indian's defence projects on Chinese magazine when i was in primary school and the cover of the same magazine was J7, a second generation jet, and yet almost 20 years later, most of your projects either got cancelled or delayed till god knows when, and I don't have to tell you about our progress.
@Kingslayerr

you learn to stand
then crawl.
the walk
the run
then sprint

we are walking now
soon running

Pakistan needs to up the game and respond accordingly.
Nuclear subs too expensive and time taking
It's better to focus on sub launch cruise missile and convert conventional more economical and stealthy subs as their platform
s a quicker solution
Nuclear subs too expensive and time taking
It's better to focus on sub launch cruise missile and convert conventional more economical and stealthy subs as their platform
s a quicker solution
you learn to stand
then crawl.
the walk
the run
then sprint

we are walking now
soon running
Away???

Great news
What is status of other 2?
"global"??? :lol: :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

indian self-masturbations are sad. They literally use words like "global" or "civilizational" to feel cozy and good about themselves. In real world, india isn't even the sole regional superpower, let alone anything beyond that.

Hell, even Turkey dwarfs india in military industry and actual military achievements beyond its borders....meanwhile india is this:

View attachment 698149View attachment 698150View attachment 698151View attachment 698152View attachment 698153View attachment 698154

Avrage Pajeets in real life:

View attachment 698155

:lol:

If you are celebrating so much about single soldier being captured by your army.

Think about 93000 Pakistani soldiers in prison at Indian jails.

Republic of France - Defense Industries Made Agosta Submarines are being upgraded and on that Chinese Submarines have been already added into Pakistan Navy Fleet.

do not tell Pakistanis we have induct3d a second indengious nuke submarine

this will.not make the natives happy

we are supposed to be malnourished poor incompetent India

it helps them.sleep better

how dare India Induct a billion dollar indengious nuke subs

no no no

it did not happen

What good is this submarine and many others like this, what good is you being a global firepower when you cant even dare to confront your 6 times small neighbor.
It was not always 6 times smaller ,it was bigger than that and as you said we made it 6 times smaller.
"global"??? :lol: :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

indian self-masturbations are sad. They literally use words like "global" or "civilizational" to feel cozy and good about themselves. In real world, india isn't even the sole regional superpower, let alone anything beyond that.

Hell, even Turkey dwarfs india in military industry and actual military achievements beyond its borders....meanwhile india is this:

View attachment 698149View attachment 698150View attachment 698151View attachment 698152View attachment 698153View attachment 698154

Avrage Pajeets in real life:

View attachment 698155

:lol:
Is pakistan govt still selling these stamps

Last edited:
do not tell Pakistanis we have induct3d a second indengious nuke submarine

I thought that Indian Armed Forces - Message has been Delivered to the Enemy Camp !!!

Acha !!! Pakistan - Dushman Hai !!! China - Raqeeb Hai !!! Amerika - Rafeeq Nahi Hai !!!

this will.not make the natives happy

Real Hindu Vanvasis will be happy !!! Dharam Wale !!! Dharam Drohiyoun Ka Pata Nahi !!!

we are supposed to be malnourished poor incompetent India

Exports are closed !!! High Technological Researched Products are reaching almost all Indians !!!

it helps them.sleep better
Double Room Heater.jpg

how dare India Induct a billion dollar indengious nuke subs

Indians counts in Aana & Rupeeya not Dollars !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom