What's new

Balkanization of India is getting closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
People laughed at me when I said Russia and India will be balkanized in the next few months.

Now my statements have come true on Russia.

Russian President Putin and Belarus President Lukashenko have fled their countries to save their lives.

India is next to get Balkanized and Modi will runaway to save his life.

Great victories for NATO, China and Pakistan.

Balkanization seems to be your favourite word right now? A bit like a kid who has learnt what "no" means ...

Balkanization seems to be your favourite word right now? A bit like a kid who has learnt what "no" means ...

Haven't you seen how Indian Muslims are protesting against new anti-mulim law that India is implementing.

India is history.

Pakistan should be prepared to support and take full advantage of this.

People laughed at me when I said Russia and India will be balkanized in the next few months.

Russian President Putin and Belarus President Lukashenko have fled their countries to save their lives.

lol, Pakistan is far closer by next year, things will change for worst.

‘Dream on and watch Pakistan Balkanize in next 6 months when people fight over a bag of “Atta”.
Same situation was with India in 90s. Lol

Yes, there is Inflation but in this govt.

Inflation and poverty is different.

If you look at Indian people they are poorer than Pakistanis, this is the reason they have to sell their vagina for 2 times bread. if you look all asian brothels are in mostly in India.

You are hilarious

Russia is not getting balkanised.

You're wrong, very wrong at that and you're way past your bedtime pal
Oh he's been balkanizing everything. Russia,the Middle-East,Greece. He called for Pakistan to lead the Central Asian muslim countries and attack Russia,while its fighting in Ukraine. He called for Turkey to annex Greece,Cyprus,Armenia,eradicate Serbs and Croats.

After all,he lives in Canada.

Modi doesn't have flats, commercial towers, bank accounts or shell companies in foreign land. He got no place to run.

He is nobody but just a Chaiwala. So once defeated in elections, he would pack his bag and leave for his hometown in Gujarat. Btw, RSS keeps of producing guys like Modi. Next Modi will be ready by the time this one retires.:D

If you look at Indian people they are poorer than Pakistanis, this is the reason they have to sell their vagina for 2 times bread.
Is there any recent studies conducted in Pakistan to back up your claims? Because economic data doesn't support that Indians are poorer than Pakistanis.

Or these are the findings of some Madrassa. Could be your personal experience !!

Indian Muslims are repeating the same mistake of Ghazwa-e-Hind, which the Burmese Muslims did in Myanmar.
Haven't you seen how Indian Muslims are protesting against new anti-mulim law that India is implementing.

India is history.

Pakistan should be prepared to support and take full advantage of this.

Same situation was with India in 90s. Lol

Yes, there is Inflation but in this govt.

Inflation and poverty is different.

If you look at Indian people they are poorer than Pakistanis, this is the reason they have to sell their vagina for 2 times bread. if you look all asian brothels are in mostly in India.
Ganje ka atta to nahi kha rahe na?

Is there any recent studies conducted in Pakistan to back up your claims? Because economic data doesn't support that Indians are poorer than Pakistanis.

Or these are the findings of some Madrassa. Could be your personal experience !!

You think prostitution in India is not due to poverty?
Its due to Indian culture?

There were an estimated two million female sex workers in the country in 1997.

Now numbers might increase.

Let's instigate Muslims to hit the streets and then use real bullets on them. Okay?
Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar initiated a conflict against the state of Burma, invoking the name of Allah the Almighty, similar to the declaration of war by Indian Muslims against the state of India. The Rohingya Muslims committed acts of violence and rape targeting innocent Buddhists, using the pretext of Ghazwa-e-Hind, love-Jihad, and Allah. Consequently, the events witnessed in Myanmar can be perceived as a reaction from Buddhists in response to the Islamic ghazwa, aligning with the principle that every action evokes an equal and opposite reaction.

There were an estimated two million female sex workers in the country in 1997.

Now numbers might increase.
In 1997 Indian GDP was $350 billion Now it is $3600 billion

Therefore estimated sex workers would be 10 times less.

Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar initiated a conflict against the state of Burma, invoking the name of Allah the Almighty, similar to the declaration of war by Indian Muslims against the state of India. The Rohingya Muslims committed acts of violence and rape targeting innocent Buddhists, using the pretext of Ghazwa-e-Hind, love-Jihad, and Allah. Consequently, the events witnessed in Myanmar can be perceived as a reaction from Buddhists in response to the Islamic ghazwa, aligning with the principle that every action evokes an equal and opposite reaction.
If Modi ji doing a Myanmar Kand in India, I full sporting Modi ji.

But Modi ji only making new schemes for Pasmandas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom