What's new

Balance China’s Military Might, India needs at least 30,000 extra troops

\\

just when i think i read the worst of the worst on this forum you type this?
im not even going to bother replying because we already know what happened already and by us arguing here isnt going to chnage the facts.
yeah we knw what madrasa taught u :omghaha:
i dnt know why in india-china thread instead of chinese members cheerleader jump in.....a job well done :lol: phle apne aap ko sambhalo doosro ko dekh k kitna khush hote hai...hahaha.....stop being a slave b ur own master!!
chinese-male-cheerleader-o.gif
chinese-male-cheerleader.jpg

You should go back to Pakistan where beliefs like yours are welcome.

Seriously what is it with the US these days, letting in any old hate-mongering, Islamist from Pakistan.

the us isnt india, in the usa we are allowed to say what we want and thank god for it, its not india where you can just burn down mosques in collaberation with the police and government officials

its plain and simple. india cant compete with china on any level. the sooner they get it in their head the better.
if china and india were to got to war today india would be defeated within 6 months i think. the chinese are overwhelmingly
bigger in numbers and the quality of everything they have is far better then india and the best part is that they can produce everything themselves pretty much.
china would be inside indian while india won't even be able to cross the border into china its just that simple.

We don't need to match them, just being enough strong on our eastern border is enough

On Topic> we need more soldiers in North East, but we need swanky infra too, to reduce deployment time

The speed of infra set-up needs to be increased in NE

its plain and simple. india cant compete with china on any level. the sooner they get it in their head the better.
if china and india were to got to war today india would be defeated within 6 months i think. the chinese are overwhelmingly
bigger in numbers and the quality of everything they have is far better then india and the best part is that they can produce everything themselves pretty much.
china would be inside indian while india won't even be able to cross the border into china its just that simple.

Does that mean we should just leave the borders open so ?
Why dont U give this advise to Ur little chipmunks too.. as we can defeat ur tiny country in a heartbeat but still Ur policy is India centric?

\\

just when i think i read the worst of the worst on this forum you type this?
im not even going to bother replying because we already know what happened already and by us arguing here isnt going to chnage the facts.

is that best you can do????by the way..I've only two words for you..denial and delusional.start reading buddy..or you're not going to last here just depending your capability of trolling.

hahaha keep dreaming buddy, if our ally china goes to war with you they will win and yes we will help them in anyway possible and yes we will take kashmir.
you should just pray that you never go to war with china becuase you going to lose kashmir that day.

keep dreaming about kashmir as India and china will never go to war!

So, 30 battalions to be raised huh...? :laugh: Trust me even if India raises 300 battalions it aint gonna make a difference when it comes to China. Indian posters should stop embarrasing themselves by trying to prove they are a match for China. At least after the recent short little tea party the Chinese had in their territory. :china:
Stop embarrassing yourself with nonsensical clap trap you've just spewed out. It's made you look terribly silly. Grow up, do some reading and research on military matters and then come out here. Otherwise you need to just zipper up and stop wasting our time with your poop.

Why you have to burn here, Seems you are not getting enough payment for Shameless Cheer leading :lol:

Worry about your Bangladesh becoming a river by 2050.
No, I am just tired of seeing shameless ranting from Indians. :omghaha:

No, I am just tired of seeing shameless ranting from Indians. :omghaha:

You know what !!!!!! this is an issue related to India and China and your are shamelessly trolling here.

on topic:

If you want to add any points supporting your master China you can add and discuss.

India already matched man to man in the Indo Tibet border and preparations are going on well at fast pace, you see the response from IAF and IA during floods in Uttarakhand , that is what called war preparedness.

Stop embarrassing yourself with nonsensical clap trap you've just spewed out. It's made you look terribly silly. Grow up, do some reading and research on military matters and then come out here. Otherwise you need to just zipper up and stop wasting our time with your poop.
Ok.. so please educate me then. I was being sarcastic in the earlier post but seriously the Chinese have a gdp about 4 times of India, their military budget is about 3 times than yours. They can pour in much more resources than you in case if a war breaks out. Now, dont tell me its only infrastructure around the border that seperates you two just like another Indian was saying.

Ok.. so please educate me then. I was being sarcastic in the earlier post but seriously the Chinese have a gdp about 4 times of India, their military budget is about 3 times than yours. They can pour in much more resources than you in case if a war breaks out. Now, dont tell me its only infrastructure around the border that seperates you two just like another Indian was saying.

Simple this is Himalayas and nobody can claim victory here,

the supply lines are hard to maintan,

Draw parallel with Stalingrad where the normal fighting was made into gueroilla and man to man fighting by soviets, Germans lost there.

The same scenario can be repeated here, IA do have mountain troops trained in Guerilla warfare.

If china goes nuclear we can also do the same.

Another point is Chinese fighters cannot take off from Tibet plateu with full load, But Indian fighters can.

Simple this is Himalayas and nobody can claim victory here,

the supply lines are hard to maintan,

Draw parallel with Stalingrad where the normal fighting was made into gueroilla and man to man fighting by soviets, Germans lost there.

The same scenario can be repeated here, IA do have mountain troops trained in Guerilla warfare.

If china goes nuclear we can also do the same.

Another point is Chinese fighters cannot take off from Tibet plateu with full load, But Indian fighters can.
I am sure your top military commanders were as competent back in 1962 as they are today but things didn't go as planned back then. All I am saying is there is always a counter-strategy to counter a strategy. I am sure the Chinese have also their plans to counter your guerilla warfare tactics. And in today's war, economy is the most powerful weapon and its slightly tilted in their favour.

I am sure your top military commanders were as competent back in 1962 as they are today but things didn't go as planned back then. All I am saying is there is always a counter-strategy to counter a strategy. I am sure the Chinese have also their plans to counter your guerilla warfare tactics. And in today's war, economy is the most powerful weapon and its slightly tilted in their favour.

Yes Economy is a key factor in war, But look at USA's war in Afghanistan. USA spent Trillions in war But unable to control Taliban who are armed with AK 47's and RPG's.

The factors that contributed against USA are

1) Local support for Taliban

2) Mountainous terrain

Apply the same logic in Himalayas and it is difficult for China to occupy any Indian lands for longer times.

For any invasion to succeed the invader forces has to more than in 3:1 ration but in mountainous terrain it is much more than that.

Back in 1962 there are very less Army personnel their in Indo-Tibet border and the IA personnel guarding the boundary are ill equipped to battle in snow. The other reason is India didn't expect an attack.

The main reason for Chinese to go back and whine about Arunachal pradesh is they know they cannot maintain supply lines for long.

Yes Economy is a key factor in war, But look at USA's war in Afghanistan. USA spent Trillions in war But unable to control Taliban who are armed with AK 47's and RPG's.

The factors that contributed against USA are

1) Local support for Taliban

2) Mountainous terrain

Apply the same logic in Himalayas and it is difficult for China to occupy any Indian lands for longer times.

For any invasion to succeed the invader forces has to more than in 3:1 ration but in mountainous terrain it is much more than that.

Back in 1962 there are very less Army personnel their in Indo-Tibet border and the IA personnel guarding the boundary are ill equipped to battle in snow. The other reason is India didn't expect an attack.

The main reason for Chinese to go back and whine about Arunachal pradesh is they know they cannot maintain supply lines for long.

Actually there were only 24k odd troops which faced the Chinese back in 62. reinforcements were just starting to mobilize(those days it was not easy moving men ) when they called a cease fire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom