What's new

Balance China’s Military Might, India needs at least 30,000 extra troops

i was simply replying to a threat made by a hindu to turn kashmir valley into a mushroom cloud .

i have no issue with hidus or anyone else.

how do you know @acid rain was Hindu or Muslim or Christian???and FYI,Nepal is another country with a huge number of Hindus.not 99% Hindu Population is in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, 30 battalions to be raised huh...? :laugh: Trust me even if India raises 300 battalions it aint gonna make a difference when it comes to China. Indian posters should stop embarrasing themselves by trying to prove they are a match for China. At least after the recent short little tea party the Chinese had in their territory. :china:

Why you have to burn here, Seems you are not getting enough payment for Shameless Cheer leading :lol:

Worry about your Bangladesh becoming a river by 2050.

so if I as a Christian tell you that I will turn Pakistan into a Mushroom Cloud, then will you nuke whole Amrika and Europe to remove 99.9% Christains?

Admit you have problems with hindus (and deep within problem with all Kafirs)

ofcourse not, why are you acting like you have your head in your ***? im not doing nothing.

if your a christian from india or what ever else you are and you threaten to do a nuclear strike over kashmir or any part of pakistan then our army will turn india into a giant tandoori. do you get it now?

48 - pak took a half of kashmir from india.
65- pak kicked indian *** wel within your border and ours.
71- india deafeated a 100,000 pakistanis cut off from rest of pakistan who had very limited supplies and that too with the help of mukti bahani, i think our soldiers did good, they killed 3500 indians + the tens of thousands mukti bahani fighters trained and armed by india.
98- we kicked indian *** and still hold the highest peak in argil the most important one as well.

red part,Kashmir wasn't part of India when Pakistan attacked.
blue part,Pakistan preemptively attacked India,but war ended with IA soldiers sitting near Lahore.
green Part,Indian Army "officially" attacked after PAF preemptive bombing.the got burnt in both sector.and "Cut off" isn't the word I'll use.East Pakistan was part of Pakistan.only few days ago,another article got posted here that described how Pakistan dispatched all important hardwares to west pakistan,leaving east pakistan vulnerable.
black part,PA(so called terrorists) occupied vacated bunkers.IA kicked them out and whole world bashed Pakistan for that.Musharaaf performed another coup and screwed Pakistan to hell.

ofcourse not, why are you acting like you have your head in your ***? im not doing nothing.

if your a christian from india or what ever else you are and you threaten to do a nuclear strike over kashmir or any part of pakistan then our army will turn india into a giant tandoori. do you get it now?

then you should have said, we would wipe out 99.9% Indians. But what you said is we will wipe out 99.9% Hindus.

So can see thought your mindset against Hindus ( and deep below within your subconscious that's your view of all Kafirs)

then you should have said, we would wipe out 99.9% Indians. But what you said is we will wipe out 99.9% Hindus.

So can see thought your mindset against Hindus ( and deep below within your subconscious that's your view of all Kafirs)

i dont care i have no problem with what you think.
i do believe all kafirs are going to burn in hell.
anything else you want to hear? i dnt care bout being politically correct bud.

i dont care i have no problem with what you think.
i do believe all kafirs are going to burn in hell.
anything else you want to hear? i dnt care bout being politically correct bud.

So you have a problem with all Kafirs - Hindus, Christians, Jews, Atheists (Chinese !!!), Ahmadis (Pakistanis!!!), Shias (Pakistanis!!!)

But still you wish to live and earn money from Kafirs in USA. Good.

48 - pak took a half of kashmir from india.
65- pak kicked indian *** wel within your border and ours.
71- india deafeated a 100,000 pakistanis cut off from rest of pakistan who had very limited supplies and that too with the help of mukti bahani, i think our soldiers did good, they killed 3500 indians + the tens of thousands mukti bahani fighters trained and armed by india.
98- we kicked indian *** and still hold the highest peak in argil the most important one as well.

pfffffffffff nice try kid:

1948: Pakistan invaded Kashmir, which was an independent state at that time! The invasion was only stopped after the intervention of the Indian Army. A simple research would have made that clear.

1965: Pakistan invaded Kashmir again after it sensed weakness in India after the military disaster of 1962 and the political vacuum of 1962....... but even with superior equipment of the Pak military, Indie held out, defended its territory and launched a massive counterattack and Pakistan ended up fighting for Lahore on its own soil....

Thus, the PA objective totally failed.

1971: Yeah, your soldiers were cut off and surrounded.... but guess whos actions led to this situation???
It was the Indian Navy´s blockade which completely cut off East Pakistan and ensured that not a SINGLE container could reach the cut off troops.... it were the Indian intelligence units which funded and trained the Mukhtis... everything in the 1971 war worked like clock work.... thats how you fight a modern war.

1999: You kicked whos a** ???? You invaded Indian territory, hoping that it would not retaliate because of newly acquired nuclear weapons. But in the end you were pushed back while claiming that those fighters and even soldiers who fought and died for your country dont belong to you. At least the Indian Army provided them a decent funeral.

And the international and diplomatic results dont have to be mentioned I guess.

And ever heard of Siachen, the highest battlefield on this planet? The battle for it was also won by the IA... in fact it was a regular soldier called Bhana Singh who recaptured it in 1984 from elite SSG commandos in hand to hand combat.

red part,Kashmir wasn't part of India when Pakistan attacked.
blue part,Pakistan preemptively attacked India,but war ended with IA soldiers sitting near Lahore.
green Part,Indian Army "officially" attacked after PAF preemptive bombing.the got burnt in both sector.and "Cut off" isn't the word I'll use.East Pakistan was part of Pakistan.only few days ago,another article got posted here that described how Pakistan dispatched all important hardwares to west pakistan,leaving east pakistan vulnerable.
black part,PA(so called terrorists) occupied vacated bunkers.IA kicked them out and whole world bashed Pakistan for that.Musharaaf performed another coup and screwed Pakistan to hell.
\\

just when i think i read the worst of the worst on this forum you type this?
im not even going to bother replying because we already know what happened already and by us arguing here isnt going to chnage the facts.

So you have a problem with all Kafirs - Hindus, Christians, Jews, Atheists (Chinese !!!), Ahmadis (Pakistanis!!!), Shias (Pakistanis!!!)

But still you wish to live and earn money from Kafirs in USA. Good.

fcuk you stop annoying em with your bs lol.

do you have a problem reading or something this is the last time im going to say this,

i have no problem with you kafirs, and yes you are going to hell according to my beliefs.
live your lifes serve god do good.

i live in america ofcourse so im going to earn money from kafirs just like they earn money from me.
it dont matter they got their beliefs i got mines its as simple as that

seriously when will pdf put an age limit here...Chinese fanboys claiming they will defeat india with pakistan jumping in...all these stupid comments make me wann laugh.If and if due to some remote possibility there occurs a skirmish b/w china and idia it will be short and will get resolved billaterally. Neither Chinese nor Indians will want pakistan to jump in that because that will make it look like a planned agression on india....the aftermath of such a purely hypothetical situation will be that u.s,russia and many more countries jumping in and china and pakistan will be branded as the axis of evil or some other crap.The chinese also know it as do the indian government...about pakistan,they will always remain the naive kid on the playground who just wants to give itself an ego boost in involving itself in fights beetween adults.

pfffffffffff nice try kid:

1948: Pakistan invaded Kashmir, which was an independent state at that time! The invasion was only stopped after the intervention of the Indian Army. A simple research would have made that clear.

1965: Pakistan invaded Kashmir again after it sensed weakness in India after the military disaster of 1962 and the political vacuum of 1962....... but even with superior equipment of the Pak military, Indie held out, defended its territory and launched a massive counterattack and Pakistan ended up fighting for Lahore on its own soil....

Thus, the PA objective totally failed.

1971: Yeah, your soldiers were cut off and surrounded.... but guess whos actions led to this situation???
It was the Indian Navy´s blockade which completely cut off East Pakistan and ensured that not a SINGLE container could reach the cut off troops.... it were the Indian intelligence units which funded and trained the Mukhtis... everything in the 1971 war worked like clock work.... thats how you fight a modern war.

1999: You kicked whos a** ???? You invaded Indian territory, hoping that it would not retaliate because of newly acquired nuclear weapons. But in the end you were pushed back while claiming that those fighters and even soldiers who fought and died for your country dont belong to you. At least the Indian Army provided them a decent funeral.

And the international and diplomatic results dont have to be mentioned I guess.

And ever heard of Siachen, the highest battlefield on this planet? The battle for it was also won by the IA... in fact it was a regular soldier called Bhana Singh who recaptured it in 1984 from elite SSG commandos in hand to hand combat.

this is alot to respond to so im going to wait till tom since its 6 am here and i havent slept yet.

do you have a problem reading or something this is the last time im going to say this,

i have no problem with you kafirs, and yes you are going to hell according to my beliefs.

i live in america ofcourse so im going to earn money from kafirs just like they earn money from me.

And then pakaistanis's innocently wink their eyes and say that these terrorists are outside elements.These terrorists come from people like you having this pathetic mentality.

You should go back to Pakistan where beliefs like yours are welcome.

Seriously what is it with the US these days, letting in any old hate-mongering, Islamist from Pakistan.

And then pakaistanis's innocently wink their eyes and say that these terrorists are outside elements.These terrorists come from people like you having this pathetic mentality.

i dont support these terrorists. they killing innocent civilians in pakistan.
what do you want me to say that you kafirs will go to heaven? I'm jus stating the beliefs of my religion.

trust me man its hard not to believe in islam i rather just wish that when we die its just pitch and your gone , no afterlife no nothing. but i had personal exprience with some stuff where its just hard for me to not believe islam,

i dont want you to go to hell its not up to me tho.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom