What's new

Bal Thackerays granddaughter weds Gujarati(Muslim) guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZRTIoJusnM

babu..i'm from mumbai and i know what happened in 90s better than u can think of.....it was a religious riot which started with killing of dock workers who were hindus by lumpen elements and burning of a hindu girl alive....then both communities killed each other and they have moved on....

so its better if you people move on too...

babu..i'm from mumbai and i know what happened in 90s better than u can think of.....it was a religious riot which started with killing of dock workers who were hindus by lumpen elements and burning of a hindu girl alive....then both communities killed each other and they have moved on....

so its better if you people move on too...

The problem is that people like Bal Thackeray don't want to move on... That's why we need to be vigilant and make sure that goondas like him remain marginalized.

The problem is that people like Bal Thackeray don't want to move on... That's why we need to be vigilant and make sure that goondas like him remain marginalized.

why dont you read what i was replying to and what is the title of the thread...?

hardliners in both communities dont want to move...& thackeray is no exception..

News is Fake She Married Nipun Thakker & Balasheb was Present there...

388401_249691348426766_100001577094045_735672_288476623_n.jpg

good for her many congs from me

Bhai.. thread seems like highlighting Bal thakre instead of bride groom...

pata nahi iss buddhe ko log itni tawajjo dete kyun hain.. sala bil main ghus kar bhonkta rahta hai... kabhi hamare haryana aagaya to kisi Tau ke hawale kar dunga ... sari cheeta giri nikal dega sale ki..

News is Fake She Married Nipun Thakker & Balasheb was Present there...

388401_249691348426766_100001577094045_735672_288476623_n.jpg

Is it true she got married to Nipun Thakker???, She can marry any one it's her choice, but why the hell people have to change the grooms name!!!...any how people are aware about Thackeray, his son and nephew but after this incident she has also become famous!!!

It happens only in India even the most hated communal person becomes secular in deeds rather then words. :tup:

But some where some people still remain in denial and Muslim kills Muslim in Muslim nation. :rolleyes:

Great ! Such inter religion marriages should occur. More so in religious fanatics families :lol:

Is it true she got married to Nipun Thakker???, She can marry any one it's her choice, but why the hell people have to change the grooms name!!!...any how people are aware about Thackeray, his son and nephew but after this incident she has also become famous!!!
This News is Propaganda for Local Consumption nothing else...So that Hindus will Vote Against SS...Dirty Hands of Congress in Work

Look at the Date of this Source its (Thursday, November 24, 2005) The Telegraph - Calcutta : Frontpage

While in Other Source its (07/12/11) Bal Thackeray

Do u Think a Full on Hindu like Balasheb ... Who even Sleeps & Wears Saffron ever Allow this or Uddhav thakre will allow this...

Will you marry your relation to a hindu man, if no then shutup ok. Don't always try to teach lessons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom