What's new

Bal Thackeray and the rise of Shiv Sena in Maharashtra

Ok so what u are saying that if India declares itself a Hindu nation, than we can kill every person that is in minority & than u will not have any reason to challenge Indian actions??? ?

Ask this from your own Hindu hardliners.

For me in that case atleast you will have a facepalm and less EGGS on your face which you are getting currently viz a viz "secularism" and Gujrat massacar of Muslims, Orrisa massacar of Christians and many more.

My country is not the object of this debate in this thread, Come to an appropriat thread where we can compare both countries and i will be happy to debate there and reply you.

Soviets was not invited by monarch but the marxist leaders of Afghanistan. Those marxist leaders introduced land reforms in Afghanistan distributing land to landless peasants, the move was opposed by mullah in Afghanistan and they rebelled against the government(they are against social equality) and they were aided by Americans and Pakistan.

Actually they were also asked to help modernize afghanistan and its armed forces. By any account , it was not an invasion.
But america made it an issue for their advantage and made afghanistan , a terrible land.

Pakistanis do not understand Secularism.

Those Pakistanis that have traveled or lived abroad do, but their understanding is that of Western secularism.
Religion and faith is largely dead in the West.

Very much not so in India.

We are a secular state of intensely religious individuals.

Political parties are made up of individuals.

They come to power on the back if individuals.

But the state they run remains secular.

A secularism of tolerance and mutual respect.

Of the freedom to have your own faith, yet not encroach on that of others.

Pakistan suffers inherently in its understanding of such on two counts.

1) The fact that its still not clear what "state" Pakistan wants to be or is trying to be.

2) The fact that Pakistan is Muslim -and Islam has no place for being secular.

Thank you for shying away from debating ills of India and actions of Hindu terrorists in India against own countrymen based on religion. Funny. Doc you are running away from realities of India.

Indeed faith is dead in West BUT NOT In india where Hinduism is imposed on Muslims in the name of Secularism and still the Hindu extremists want more actions against Muslims in India.

There is No such thing tolerance and respect in India when it comes to Muslims.

Have to accept that. Situations is better in TN for Muslim boys, but not for rural girls.
My cousin friend , a muslim (rural town in TN), got school first in 10th, but now she is now a mother of a kid, while my cousin is studying 12th. She used to cry it seems.
Muslims must come out of their comfort zone. Education is the way forward. In city muslim girls are allowed to study, with some restrictions, but its worse in rural areas.

Now a days muslim kids mostly go to school. and in schools they are doing good.
Muslim girls used to stop their study early. This happens mails because they are not allowed to wear scarf. Many times when they wear scarf, she will be treated very badly. This isnt the case for sikhs.
Now a days more schools are coming where muslims are managing. Situation is improving. But problem is only muslims study here. Gap will widen

Bal Thakre is enough to send shivers down the spines of our western neighbors :lol:

Good to see his health has improved :)

:what: we have nothing against the clown. Infact i would like to see his place is filled by a stronger than him hatemonger and staunch Hindu nationalist.

You are just jumping right and left and not addressing the realities.

2. Parsis do NOT negate the faith of beliefs of Hindus thats why Hindus in India dont treat them like they treat Muslims. Being Muslim in itself negation of all sorts of wordly object that are worshipped be it idols, animals, or fire or wind or water.

I agree - I have been told by hardcore Hindutvawadis that Parsis are the original Hindus (whatever that means!).

But we are still not the same people. You guys, regardless of your new faith, are.

Why then are we accepted (with our weird -by Indian standards - habits), yet there is so much suspicion and dislike between you guys?

The answer is simple - and you must accept it. For that's the truth.

Hinduism is accepting and tolerant and inclusive.

Islam is not.

And Islam came from outside and drove a wedge between the people.

That is the crux.

You have sugar and milk.

And then you have Islam.

3. Muslims in India had always been peaceful they dont have any other option unless they are killed in big numbers still they are minnows.

Please do your research on communal violence in India (undivided and divided). See who started what, which party was in power, and how many from both sides have died.

The whole world is not Mumbai and Godhra.

4. funny you are questioning loyalities of INDIAN MUSLIMS. its a shame for every NON-Muslim Indian to question loyalty of Indian Muslims. For Non-Muslim Indians if loyalty yardstick to test Muslims in India is to resort to Idol worshiping or negating their own faith. Then i am sorry you all are saffronies. Another Partition may be needed

I have grown up in the 70s and 80s. Amongst many muslims.

I do not need a lecture from any Pakistani (not just you) on what our Muslims were and what they are slowly becoming.

:what: we have nothing against the clown. Infact i would like to see his place is filled by a stronger than him hatemonger and staunch Hindu nationalist.

He has power only in certain places of Mumbai, but pakistanis make it seem like he's gonna make "Akhand Bharat" out of the "land of pure" :D

Ask this from your own Hindu hardliners.

For me in that case atleast you will have a facepalm and less EGGS on your face which you are getting currently viz a viz "secularism" and Gujrat massacar of Muslims, Orrisa massacar of Christians and many more.

My country is not the object of this debate in this thread, Come to an appropriat thread where we can compare both countries and i will be happy to debate there and reply you.

Ma'am pls tell me if there is any such thread?? or is it that the minute any such threads are opened, it is closed or locked by moderators by calling it a troll thread. But why are u afraid when the same question comes of Pakistan?? Pakistani members here blindly calls Modi a terrorist before even knowing exactly what he did or what he did not, but when similar questions of Pakistan comes up, either the OP is called as a troll or turns out to be a pinky in no time.

But i think u have given a tacit approval of mass killings IF the culprit country turns out to be a faith based country where there is no place for minority faith, ThankYou.

P.S. Indian members here, Modi didn't do anything wrong, the only wrong he did is not declaring Gujarat a Hindu state before the Godhra riots :lol:

The matter is i have no plans and actions to be compared to him.
I have never been to mumbai, but was just amazed to see the power that this old man has. Everybody have a look at him, 40000 people praying for him outside the house. The love people for him, is true
Bal have worked his way from a cartoonist to a CM. So "criminal conspiracy" is a term, which defines, that he have actually planned something, and working towards implementations.
But he just spoke words. He nor his followers have not done anything stupid till now.
Many Religious org do use threatening words to get their works done. MP Syed Sahabuddin threatened a bloodshed if India dont ban Salman Rushdie's book in 1991. India became the first nation to ban that book,(Even Iran didnt ban that book that time).
Sometimes strong languages were used, which are bad, i accept. But this guy havent done anything to justify his comparison to a terrorist , who have killed thousands.

Dude, All this even bin laden enjoyed. People loved him even more, people prayed for after his death. People were ready to die for him.
This doesnt make him good.
May be one thing u are right, OBL did kill few, but this man dint execute. may be he is less criminal than him. But he is criminal. His deviding policy are not good at all.

He is extreamist.

Now a days muslim kids mostly go to school. and in schools they are doing good.
Muslim girls used to stop their study early. This happens mails because they are not allowed to wear scarf. Many times when they wear scarf, she will be treated very badly. This isnt the case for sikhs.
Now a days more schools are coming where muslims are managing. Situation is improving. But problem is only muslims study here. Gap will widen

Yes, u and me need to know that in educational institutions religion have no place, either for scarf, or for a hindu developing hair and beard.
many muslims girls study in my coll, and they are good. I have seen only one wear headscarf, though not now.
What we need to underscore is education for all. I have some of my best mates as muslims , and some openly agree that parents are afraid that their girls might love someone and run away , and reason for love marriage. The same muslim friends of mine fight with their relations to send their girls for higher education.
I fought with my relative to send my sister to higher education, after they planned a marriage for her. She is now studying.
Its we people who have to bring some real change. Lip service doesnt help.
Hindus or muslims, doesnt matter, hell religion doesnt matter, but be good do good, and helping others, and education is one that matters.

1. Explain First Bolded Point.

Hindus have a long history with Islam. Islam is not accepting of other faiths. And Islam is not accepting of other faiths on the land of another faith.

The issue is not with Muslims per se. You guys were Hindus yourselves.

The issue is with the ideology that drives you now.

The ideology that divided the land.

The ideology that even today prevents you from accepting the rest of us as your brothers first - BEFORE the rest of the muslims of the world.

2. When they try to come to main stream by Building schools and colleges government doesnt give permissions. How can they come to main stream. How many instances of this u need?

Why do you need special schools? Those we go to not good enough for you?

May he recover soon if ballasaheb would not have been there a lot of hindu blood would have been spilled all over mumbai i support both raj and ballasaheb

Dude, All this even bin laden enjoyed. People loved him even more, people prayed for after his death. People were ready to die for him.
This doesnt make him good.
May be one thing u are right, OBL did kill few, but this man dint execute. may be he is less criminal than him. But he is criminal. His deviding policy are not good at all.

He is extreamist.

Yes, he is a extremist maharastrian. But politicians are all over India in each and every state. If we ban those voices like them, we would not be called as a democratic nation .
His achievements include cleaning the city of mumbai from scumbag underworld Dons.
By ur logic Congress is the biggest party playing divide politics. He just talks things, congress executes it.
For the final part, he is for Maharastrians, and they are to decide for Bal, what role they want him to play.
He was extremist in his views, but never even thought of executing them.

Yes, u and me need to know that in educational institutions religion have no place, either for scarf, or for a hindu developing hair and beard.
many muslims girls study in my coll, and they are good. I have seen only one wear headscarf, though not now.
What we need to underscore is education for all. I have some of my best mates as muslims , and some openly agree that parents are afraid that their girls might love someone and run away , and reason for love marriage. The same muslim friends of mine fight with their relations to send their girls for higher education.
I fought with my relative to send my sister to higher education, after they planned a marriage for her. She is now studying.
Its we people who have to bring some real change. Lip service doesnt help.
Hindus or muslims, doesnt matter, hell religion doesnt matter, but be good do good, and helping others, and education is one that matters.

What dumb standard for declaring some one good. You said many Muslim girls are good in your college because they dont WEAR scraf. :P if they wear scarf they will be bad for your and not secular :lol:

Back
Top Bottom