What's new

Bal Thackeray and the rise of Shiv Sena in Maharashtra

most of us are being restrained here bhai....just see twitter to see the deluge of support for balasaheb....

Yaar main techno dinosaur hun.

Face book aur twitter shitter se door rahta hun.

balasaheb passes away......:cry: :cry:

rest in peace tiger...you will forever be remembered fondly as Bala Saheb.....

balsaheb-thakrey.jpg

^^ you forgot the Raj T rally post the azad maidan violence where there was marked silence across the political spectrum and he was the only person to raise his voice against it....

How can sum up all good things by SS-MNS in one post?? There are many things which some broots dont even know before they talk against any political party or figure.

Raj's stand against TOLL-NAKAS in maharashtra, his stand against violence on 11 August , his studies & research about problems in state-development.

I remember Shiv-sena's Jhunka-bhakar programme was helping poor labour & poor students to survive in city, How SS helped maharashtrian youth to seek employment by agencies through shiv-udyog when state & central government failed to do same, how the mill workers & their family got compensations which helped there families to avoid combined-suicides way back in 80's.

Many things friend many things.

So finally, they have made it official after 2-3 days. Its official, Balasaheb No More. RIP

as a person who immediate family was rescued by shiv sainiks..all I can say is...may mahadev grant him eternal peace.....

For betterment of society and country, it will be worthwhile for Uddhav & Raj to join hands. It should be game changer in politics.

@Pakistanis and to all muslims here....atleast have the basic decency not to crow about his death...if you dont like him..its ok....i never liked many of your leaders too....but dont make fun of a dead person.....

Last edited by a moderator:
News update here Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray dies at 86 | NDTV.com. Times of India is yet to report. If this is true, all I can say RIP !

The only reason to put it bold, 'coz of rumours flying 2-3 days back.

Bro, I can only say those were not rumors. They were waiting for the right moment. Putting all the security forces in place with intelligence up to date to meet any mishaps. After couple of days when they were up, the newz was made public.

@Pakistanis and to all muslims here....atleast have the basic decency not to crow about his death...if you dont like him..its ok....i never liked many of your leaders too....but dont make fun of a dead person.....

It does not matter.

In life he never really cared what they thought about him.

You think he would be bothered now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Though i dont agree with his ideology or way of working.... Balahsaheb was a Tiger!!!!!!! RIP!!!

Bro, I can only say those were not rumors. They were waiting for the right moment. Putting all the security forces in place with intelligence up to date to meet any mishaps. After couple of days when they were up, the newz was made public.

Yeah, true ! Public sentiments were at its high and one could imagine how wild - possibly they could have gone in grief (although no one would support vandalism under the argument of grief). BUT, the respect and command this person earned was awesome !

Back
Top Bottom